BCECE 2019 Syllabus: The BCECE 2019 exam pattern and syllabus will be released in the official BCECE brochure for the academic session of 2019-20. The exam pattern will inform the students about BCECE 2019 exam duration mode, type of questions, marking scheme, etc. All students who have started preparing should not miss out on the syllabus for Physics, chemistry, mathematics and check the preparation strategy as well.
BCECE 2019 Syllabus & Pattern
The preparation of BCECE 2019 includes checking the exam pattern of the exam first. The exam pattern contains all the information about examination like duration of the examination, number of questions, marking scheme, etc. Check the official exam pattern of BCECE 2019 stage 1 here.
- Mode – The exam will be conducted in the offline mode in OMR sheets.
- Duration – BCECE 2019 stage 1 will be conducted for 135 minutes.
- Language – The question paper will be in both English and Hindi.
- Subjects – There will be objective type of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/biology.
- Number of Questions – BCECE 2019 will have a total of 150 questions, 50 from each section.
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and -1 will be given for an incorrect response.
BCECE 2019 Stage 2 Exam Pattern
- Duration – Stage 2 exam will be held for 90 minutes.
- Mode – The exam will be conducted offline in pen and paper-based mode.
- Type of Questions – Questions will be of an Objective type like multiple type questions.
- Sections – There will be 3 sections according to the subjects chosen – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
- Number of questions – There will be 100 questions in each section and there will be total 300 questions.
- Marking scheme – 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and -1 will be given for an incorrect response.
BCECE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates must make sure to check the BCECE 2019 syllabus which will be released along with the official brochure. The BCECE 2019 syllabus will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology. The syllabus will contain topics that the candidate has studied in class 11th and 12th. Both question papers of stage 1 and stage 2 will be from Physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics.
After checking the exam pattern, candidates can check out the exam BCECE 2019 Syllabus below:
|2||Work, Energy and Power|
|4||Laws of Motion|
|5||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body|
|6||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|8||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|9||Oscillations and Waves|
|10||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|13||Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism|
|14||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents|
|18||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|1||States of Matter: gases and liquids|
|2||Structure of Atom|
|3||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|4||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|9||s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)|
|10||Group 1 and Group 2 elements|
|11||Preparation and properties of some important compounds|
|12||Some p-Block Elements|
|13||General Introduction p-Block Elements|
|14||Group 3 elements|
|15||Group 4 elements|
|16||Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques|
|18||Classification of hydrocarbons: Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Aromatic hydrocarbons, Mechanism of electrophilic substitution|
|19||Environmental Chemistry: Environmental pollution, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry|
|20||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|21||p-Block Elements: Group – 5 elements, Group – 6 elements, Group – 7 elements, Group – 8 elements|
|22||d- and f- Block Elements: Lanthanides, Actinides, Coordination Compounds|
|23||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|24||Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|25||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids|
|26||Organic compounds containing Nitrogen: Amines, Cyanides, and Isocyanides, Diazonium Salts|
|27||Biomolecules: Carbohydrates, Proteins, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids|
|29||Chemistry in Everyday life|
|1||Sets and Functions|
|Relation & Functions|
|Principle of Mathematical Induction|
|Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations|
|Permutation & Combination|
|Sequence & Series|
|3||Co-ordinate Geometry (I)|
|Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Limits and Derivatives|
|8||Relations and Functions|
|9||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Continuity and Differentiability|
|Applications of Derivatives|
|Applications of the Integrals|
|13||Three – dimensional Geometry|
BCECE 2019 Preparation Tips
After you have checked the exam pattern and syllabus, you must make sure to use the correct preparation strategy in order to score well in the exam. Sometimes only the correct preparation strategies, candidates use their best potential and score more than what they expect. Check the BCECE 2019 Preparation Tips below:
- You must start by preparing a timetable for the exam. With the timetable, candidates will be able to manage their time.
- Candidates must check the correct syllabus only so that they can collect the right study material.
- Candidates must also make sure that they practice previous year question papers or sample papers that will help them know which concepts they need to work on.
- When selecting books, you must first choose the NCERT books for preparation.
- It is crucial especially during days of preparation that you eat healthily and have a normal sleeping pattern. This will make sure that you remain fit on the day of the BCECE 2019 exam.
If you have any query or want to seek help in any part of BCECE 2019, ask us in the comments section below.