|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
BCECE 2019 Application Form: The Bihar Board will release the BCECE 2019 Application form in the 1st week of March 2019. The application form will be released in the online mode on the official website which is bceceboard.gov.in. Candidates who are going to appear for BCECE in the academic session of 2019-20 will first be required to fill the application form. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination will be conducted in the offline mode and applicants must fill an application form to take the entrance examination.
BCECE 2019 Application Form
BCECE 2019 Application Form: Eligible candidates can apply for BCECE Exam through the BCECE 2019 Application form. The Application form will be available in the online mode on the official website in the 1st week of March 2019. Candidates will be required to fill up the form and also send a hard copy of the same to the address given. Candidates must make sure that they provide only the correct application details. Applicants have to fill in their personal, education details and then upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature. Applications that have been submitted with incorrect details will be liable for rejection. Applicants of BCECE 2019 also have to pay and the application fee will vary depending on the category of the candidate.
Steps to fill the BCECE 2019 Application Form
You can follow the steps given below to fill the application form of BCECE 2019 in a hassle free manner.
- Registration – You will be required to register on the official website by entering details like course group, Full name, date of birth, confirm if the candidate is domicile of Bihar, reservation category, residential eligibility, whether claimed disability quota, email-id, number and confirm a password.
- Payment of Fees – On successful registration, candidates will be redirected to the page where they have to pay BCECE 2019 application form fee. The application fee can be paid in online mode through credit card, debit card, and net banking. Payment can also be made in the offline mode through bank challan.
- Filling up the application form – After fee payment, candidates will be required to fill up the application form with their personal and academic details. Check all the details and tick on the confirmation button.
- Print out of the application form – After confirmation, candidates will be able to see the completed application form. Download the form for future reference.
- Submitting application form – Candidates will lastly be required to affix a photograph, sign the same and send the application form to the controller of examination. Candidates will be required to also attach the board copy of the Bank Challan, the photocopies of reservation, education and category documents and certificates to the application form.
BCECE 2019 Application Form Fee
The BCECE 2019 application form will be incomplete without payment of application fee. The application fee will vary depending on the category of the candidate. Check the category wise BCECE 2019 application form.
|Category||PCM or PCB||PCMB|
|General||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,100|
|Backward||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,100|
|Extremely Backward||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,100|
|SC||Rs 500||Rs 550|
|ST||Rs 500||Rs 550|
BCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the BCECE 2019 application form, you must make sure to check if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting Body. The BCECE 2019 eligibility criteria will be based on various criterion like age, qualification, etc. Check the BCECE eligibility criteria below:
- You should have passed 10+2 qualifying examination or equivalent.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum 45% marks (for general category) and 40% marks (for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Students who are appearing for their qualifying examination in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects as optional.
- There is no age restriction to take the exam.
Things to remember about BCECE 2019 Application form
- The BCECE Application form 2019 will be available in the online mode only but has to be submitted in offline mode.
- All candidates must make sure that while filling up the online application form they provide only the correct details as stated in the documents to be attached and produced at the time of counselling.
- The BCECE 2019 application form has to be signed in blue/black ink.
- No application form will be accepted after the last date.
Candidate will be required to send the BCECE 2019 application form in print form with all the attached documents to the below given address. Candidates must write Application for BCECE 2019 on the envelope and post the application form to:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V. College, Patna – 800014.