Basanti Devi College Merit List 2020: 11th merit list has been released on its official website. Basanti Devi College is the first-ever college that is sponsored by the government in Kolkata. It invites the students for a three-year program in two main streams i.e. B.A and B.Sc. All those who wish to study in this college must keep checking the dates of the merit list release. Eligible and willing candidates must not miss the opportunity to be in the Basanti Devi college. College provides both the U.G and P.G courses to its students. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding BDC Merit List 2020-21.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So for more information, candidates must read the full article carefully. Keep yourself updated with this article.
- Basanti Devi College 11th Merit List Declared, Click Here. The last date to submit the form is 28th September 2020 (3:00 pm).
- Basanti Devi College Provisional Merit List Declared, Click Here
Admission Schedule of Basanti Devi College
Basanti Devi College Merit List Important Dates 2020
The college has released the schedule of the admission process. Before, the release of the merit list, the college releases an application link for the registration process, on the basis of which the BDC Merit List is prepared. However, the Merit List will be published on the basis of the seats remaining vacant after each admission round. Check the schedule below.
|Publication Of 1st Merit List||27th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Admission Of 1st Merit List||31st August 2020 (12:00 Noon)|
|Publication Of 2nd Merit List||to be notified|
|Admission Of 2nd Merit List||to be notified|
|Publication Of 3rd Merit List||to be notified|
|Admission Of 3rd Merit List||to be notified|
How To Download The Basanti Devi College Merit List 2020?
- Visit the official site of the college.
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the college.
- Look for the merit list link on the home page of the college site.
- Click on it and one can view the subject.
- Go for the respective subject and click on it.
One can view the list on the screen by following the steps given above.
Contents Present In The Merit List 2020
- Application No.
- Applicant Name
- Best of 4 Subjects
- Best 4 Total
- For Honours Being
- Merit Score
Eligibility Criteria For Basanti Devi College
College provides honours as well as general courses to the students. Thus as per the courses, the eligibility requirement differs. Apart from marks, the category also plays a great role in the admission procedure. Honours Courses: For General Candidates 45% in subject or allied subject or 50% in aggregate is required. For ST/SC 40% in subject or allied subject or 40% in aggregate and pass marks in all subjects. General Courses: Candidates must have pass marks in all subjects. The aggregate will be calculated as per the Total of Best of 4 subjects. (Environmental Studies / Environmental Education will not be calculated. However, if the subject “Environmental Science” is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for determining the aggregate marks). Candidates passing from CBSE through PATRACHAR VIDYALAYA are not eligible to seek admission.
Important Instructions For Admission In The College
- During the Merit List Phases, only the selected candidates for respective lists will have an option for Admission Fee payment.
- Selected candidates are requested to pay their Admission fees by logging into the Candidate’s Dashboard.
- Payment has to be made Online through Atom Payment Gateway through. There is no Offline payment option.
- Take Print out of the Payment acknowledgment slip on successful payment.
- There will be verification of documents after Admission, on joining the college in the first week of July (exact date will be notified later)
- Payment of admission fees has to be done as per the above-mentioned schedule, no extension will be given on the expiry of the lists.