Basanti Devi College has released the 5th provisional merit list. It invites the students for a three-year program in two main streams i.e B.A and B.Sc. This year the admission procedure has started. The college has already released the 1st, 2nd and 3rd and 4th merit list in its official site. Eligible and willing candidates must not miss the opportunity to be in the Basanti Devi college. College provides both the U.G and P.G courses to its students.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So for more information, candidates must read the full article carefully. Keep yourself updated with this article.
Download: 5th Provisional Merit List
Basanti Devi College Merit List Important Dates 2019
Before the admission procedure starts, college notifies regarding the process for the session 2019-20. Dates are very important for students who want to apply for college. The merit list dates are list down below.
|Publication Of 1st Merit List||10th June 2019|
|Admission Of 1st Merit List||12th June 2019 To 14th June 2019|
|Publication Of 2nd Merit List||14th June 2019|
|Admission Of 2nd Merit List||14th June To 16th June 2019|
|Publication Of 3rd Merit List||17th June 2019|
|Admission Of 3rd Merit List||17th June 2019 To 19th June 2019|
How To Download The Basanti Devi College Merit List 2019
- Visit the official site of the college.
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the college.
- Look for the merit list link on the home page of the college site.
- Click on it and one can view the subject.
- Go for the respective subject and click on it.
One can view the list on the screen.
Contents available in the Merit List are
- Application No.
- Applicant Name
- Best of 4 Subjects
- Best 4 Total
- For Honours Being
- Merit Score
Eligibility Criteria For Basanti Devi College
College provides honours as well as general courses to the students. Thus as per the courses, the eligibility requirement differs. Apart from marks, the category also plays a great role in the admission procedure. Honours Courses: For General Candidates 45% in subject or allied subject or 50% in aggregate is required. For ST/SC 40% in subject or allied subject or 40% in aggregate and pass marks in all subjects. General Courses: Candidates must have pass marks in all subjects. The aggregate will be calculated as per the Total of Best of 4 subjects. (Environmental Studies / Environmental Education will not be calculated. However, if the subject “Environmental Science” is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for determining the aggregate marks). Candidates passing from CBSE through PATRACHAR VIDYALAYA are not eligible to seek admission.
Important Instructions For Admission In The College
- During the Merit List Phases, only the selected candidates for respective lists will have an option for Admission Fee payment.
- Selected candidates are requested to pay their Admission fees by logging into the Candidate’s Dashboard.
- Payment has to be made Online through Atom Payment Gateway through. There is no Offline payment option.
- Take Print out of the Payment acknowledgment slip on successful payment.
- There will be verification of documents after Admission, on joining the college in the first week of July ( exact date will be notified later)
- Payment of admission fees has to be done as per the above-mentioned schedule, no extension will be given on the expiry of the lists.