Tarakeshwar College Merit List 2020: 6th merit list has been released on 19th September 2020. Tarakeshwar Degree College invites application for admission to UG courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in applying are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The College is affiliated with the University of Burdawan. The Merit List for the admission to the courses based on the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary Entrance Exam. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted for admission. For more of the details regarding Tarakeshwar College Merit List 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List of Tarakeshwar College will be released on the official website of the college for the candidates who will be eligible to take admission to the courses in the 2020-2021 session. Merit List prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in Higher Secondary. There will be no entrance exam conducted by the college authorities. Candidates who have successfully qualified their Higher Secondary Exam will have to submit the Application Form in order to proceed for the Admission process. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
- Tarakeshwar College Sixth Merit List Published. Click here to check the merit list. The last date for admission is 19th-21st September 2020.
E-Counselling Schedule 2020-21
Tarakeshwar College Admission and Merit List Schedule
The college has released the college and admission schedule. If there is any change in the dates, then we will update it below.
|Online Registration for Admission||10th August 2020|
|Publication of 1st Merit List||28th August 2020 (declared)|
|Admission (1st Merit)||1st September 2020 to 4th September 2020|
|2nd Merit List Admission||5th September 2020 to 8th September 2020 (Declared)|
|3rd Merit List Admission||9th September 2020 to 12th September 2020 (Declared)|
|4th Merit List Admission||13th September to 15th September 2020 (Declared)|
|5th Merit List Admission||16th September 2020 to 18th September 2020 (Declared)|
|6th Merit List Admission||19th September 2020 to 21st September 2020|
Steps to Check Tarakeshwar College Merit list 2020
- Visit the official website of Tarakeshwar College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- The Tarakeshwar College Merit List 2020-20 will be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the latest Merit List of Tarakeshwar College. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Details Present on Tarakeshwar College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session Tarakeshwar College 2020-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation Of Tarakeshwar College Admission 2020
The Tarakeshwar College 2020 Merit List will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat will be done through the Counselling Procedure.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
Courses Offered by Tarakeshwar College
Bachelor of Business Administration(Self-Financing)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.