Bahauddin Science College Merit List 2019: Bahauddin Science College invites admission to the courses offered by the college. Candidates interested in taking admission are required to go through the standard procedure of filling up the Application Form and submitting it before the due date. The Merit List will be released by the College on its official website. Bhauddin Science College Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination. The Merit List of Bhauddin Science College mentions the details such as Candidate’s Name, Application Number, marks secured in the qualifying examination, Rank provided by the college as per the marks secured, Merit provided to the candidate by the college and other relevant details. It should be noted that the admission will be provided only on the basis of the Merit List and there will be no entrance exam conducted by the College. For more of the details regarding the Bhauddin Science College Merit List 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bahauddin Science College Merit List 2019
The College releases the Merit List on its official website (www.bahauddinscience.edu.in). Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to go through the Bahauddin Science College Merit List 2019 which will be prepared by the admission authority of the college. The University releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the University, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination. It is important to provide correct and valid details in the Application Form as the details provided will be the basis for the preparation of the Merit List of Bahauddin Science College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the decending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check Bahauddin College Merit List 2019
- Visit the Official website (www.bahauddinscience.edu.in) of the Bahauddin Science college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of Bahauddin Science College of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Bahauddin Science College Merit List 2019. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned On Bahauddin College Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List of Bahauddin Science College. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Bahauddin Science College Merit List 2019 is provided in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bahauddin College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Bahauddin Science College will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required at the time of the admission:
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)