Sikkim Manipal Institution of Technology is a constituent college of Sikkim Manipal University. The Institution offers a variety of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. SMIT has a specialization in STEM research and education. The Institution was established by the Sikkim government and Manipal Group in 1997. SMIT application form 2020 will commence from the first week of April 2020. Candidates who are interested in enrolling themselves can fill the form online or offline. However, students need to visit SMIT’s official website to register themselves. Before applying aspirants need to make sure that they are eligible. Moreover, it is important for all the students to pay the application fee while submitting the form. If there is any error found in the application form it will be rejected. Aspirants are advised to fill the form carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Read the article below if you are interested in knowing more about SMIT application form 2020.
SMIT Admission form dates 2020
SMIT application form 2020 will commence from the first week of April. Candidates who are interested to enrol themselves can keep visiting their website. The last date for filling the online form is different for every course. The Institution has not yet posted the schedule for admission. In our article, we have provided the tentative dates. However, when SMIT will announce the dates we will update our article. Mentioned below are the tentative dates for SMIT application form 2020:
|1.||Commencement of SMIT application form||The first week of April 2020|
|2.||Last date of SMIT application form (B.Tech)||The third week of April 2020|
|3.||Last date of SMIT application for JEE candidates (B.Tech)||The second week of May 2020|
|4.||Last date for SMIT application form (BBA)||The third week of July 2020|
|5.||Last date for SMIT application form (BCA and B.Sc IT)||The third week of July 2020|
|6.||Last date for SMIT application form (MBBS)||The second week of April 2020|
|7.||Last date for SMIT application form (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)||The second week of June 2020|
|8.||Last date for SMIT application form (B.Com and BA)||The second week of July 2020|
Steps to fill SMIT application form 2020 (Online/offline)
The online application process for SMIT will start from the first week of April 2020. However, the last date fill the admission form is different for every course. Moreover, applicants can fill the form online or offline. The online admission form will be available on their website. However, the offline form can be download online. Students need to make sure that the offline form is submitted in the Institution with the required documents. Moreover, aspirants need to note that before filling the admission form it is important to buy the prospectus of SMIT. Students who fail to pay the application fee before the due date their form will be rejected.
Given below are the steps to fill SMIT application form 2020 (Online):
- Firstly, candidates need to go on SMIT official website. The link for their online portal is https://apply.smu.edu.in/.
- Secondly, students need to click on Register. They need to provide their name, email, phone number and address for registration.
- After that, the authority will send a link, login ID and password to log in.
- Applicants have to click on the link.
- Candidates need to log in by the login ID given by the Institution.
- After that, students are required to buy the prospectus. It will be worth Rs.600/-.
- Aspirants can then proceed to fill the application form. They need to fill in their personal and educational details.
- Importantly, applicants need to upload a scanned copy of their signature and photograph.
- Lastly, candidates need to pay the application fees.
Mentioned below are the steps to fill the SMIT application form (Offline):
- Firstly, candidates need to go on SMIT’s official website.
- From the Institutions, online portal students need to download the admission form.
- Applicants need to fill in all the necessary details in their handwriting. Importantly, aspirants should fill the form in capital letters.
- Candidates then need to affix their latest photograph and sign the form.
- Importantly, the payment of the application fee will only be done by submitting a DD.
- The DD should be in favour of “Sikkim Manipal University”.
- Lastly, students need to send the application form with the DD before the due date.
Application fee of SMIT 2020
Candidates who are interested in enrolling themselves in SMIT will have to pay fees after filling the application form. Students from all sections of society have to pay the same amount of fees. Moreover, aspirants who are filling the form online will have to pay for the prospectus as well as the application form. Whereas, candidates who are filling the form in offline mode will have to submit a DD with the total cost. Mentioned below are the details regarding the application fee of SMIT 2020:
|Application form fee (For all categories)||Rs.1000/-|
Important instructions to fill the admission form 2020
Applicants who are interested in enrolling themselves in SMIT need to keep a few instructions in their mind. There are some rules that should be followed by the candidates. If these instructions are not followed properly the application form of a student might get rejected. Mentioned below are the important instructions to fill SMIT application form 2020:
- Candidates can fill the application form either offline or online.
- It is important for every student to pay the application fee while submitting the form.
- The application process is divided into two parts. In the first part, aspirants need to register themselves. Whereas, in the second part they have to fill the application form.
- Aspirants who are filling the form offline have to write in capital letters.
- Applicants should submit the form before the due date.