AUCET 2018: AUCET 2018 Counselling Schedule for 3rd Phase Released. Check the information below. Vacancy in the affiliated colleges after the 3rd phase of counselling has been released. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Andhra University conducts Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) in order to provide admission to candidates in postgraduate courses in the field of Science, Commerce, Humanities, Teaching, Management and Mass Communication. On the basis of scores obtained in AUCET, candidates are offered admission in Andhra University and its affiliated colleges as well as Dr BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam and its affiliated colleges. To know more in detail, read below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates and Updates: AUCET 2018
- Click here for Admission Into M.A.,M.Com.,M.Sc. Vacant Seats under Special Fee Structure in Andhra University Campus
- Click here for schedule of final phase admission counseling for the following courses
- AUCET 2018 3rd Phase Counselling Schedule Released in PDF format. To download the PDF – Click Here
- Second Phase Seat Allotment To Be Announced on 27th June 2018. Link will be activated here on 27th June 2018.
- Click here for Phase-I Seat Status/Online Payment
- AUCET 2018 SECOND PHASE CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (FOR WEB COUNSELING) AT HELPLINE CENTRES
- AUCET 2018: Counselling for without Test Subjects: Counselling for without Test Subjects The counselling and certificate verification for admission into without test subjects will be conducted at the office of the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam on 18.06.2018 at 9.00 A.M. in view of the public holiday (Ramzan) on 16.06.2018.
As per the notification released on 8th June, 2018, AUCET 2018 Counselling and document verification has been extended. The information regarding the same has been provided below.
Candidates who have enrolled for AUCET online web counselling 2018 need to pay the counselling registration fee. To pay the AUCET Counselling registration fee, candidates need to enter their valid hall ticket number. To pay – Click Here
AUCET 2018 Web enrollment option is now open. Qualified candidates need to participate in the counselling procedure by entering the valid login credentials. Shortlisted candidates need to enter the registration number, serial number and password to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.To participate in the AUCET counselling procedure 2018 – Click Here
Candidates who are going to appear for counselling are advised to keep all the certificates in order. The official admission authority will allow the candidates with Degree / Provisional Certificate issued by controller of examination of the concerned University or controller of examinations of Autonomous colleges.
Seat distribution category wise for AUCET 2018 has been released. Check Below
For seat distribution of science campus – Click Here
For seat distribution of Art campus – Click Here
For seat distribution of science affiliated colleges – Click Here
For seat distribution of art affiliated campus – Click Here
For seat distribution of science arts courses other state category – Click Here
The Andhra University has released the Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2018 Rank List in the pdf format. The candidates can check the PDF (given in Hall Ticket Number order) and download the rank card as well by entering their hall ticket number and date of birth. To access the “AUCET Rank Card 2018”- Visit the “AUCET Result 2018 section given below”.
Aspirants for AUCET can register their applications with late fee of Rs.3000/- for AUCET-2018 upto 4th May 2018 with online payment.
The official examination conducting authority has released the dates of the significant events related to the AUCET 2018. The information regarding the same is provided in the below table:
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Release of online Application Form||22nd March 2018|
|2.||Last day of submitting the application form in online mode||April 24, 2018|
|3.||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.3000/-||4th May 2018 (extended)|
|4.||Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the Online Applications||25- 27 April 2018|
|5.||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||4th May 2018|
|6.||Commencement of Entrance Test||13th May 2018|
|7.||Date of Publication of Results||21st May 2018|
|8.||Counselling dates||To be announced later|
AUCET 2018 Counselling
AUCET 2018 Counselling Schedule has been released by the official admission authority. Shortlisted candidates can follow the below-mentioned dates in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
The candidates must report to the counselling venue which will be uploaded on the official website. At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres, candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
To get the detailed information related to AUCET 2018 Counselling schedule in detail – Click Here
Document required for AUCET Counselling
- AUCET 2018 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed/studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only.
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years ending with the qualifying examination or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is four years from the date of issue) or White ration card.
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce the relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of children of armed personnel.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
AUCET 2018 Results
The official examination conducting authority has release the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2018 result on 21st May 2018. Candidates, in order to access the rank card, need to visit the official website and have to enter their valid Hall Ticket number and date of birth. The rank card will include the marks obtained by the candidate, roll number, name and corresponding rank. Based on the marks, a particular rank will be allotted to the applicants. Candidate can check the Rank List provided in the PDF format.
To check the AUCET Rank List 2018 – Click Here
To download the AUCET Rank Card 2018 – Click Here
Information regarding college-wise, course-wise and reservation category-wise seat distribution and fee structure will be made available after declaration of AUCET 2018 results on the website.
AUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There are various courses offered at the postgraduate level via AUCET 2018 score. To get admission into any of the below-listed programmes, the candidate needs to qualify the AUCET. The candidates who are interested should check the eligibility criteria and apply for the AUCET 2018.
The below table provides the following details:
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Test Name
- Test Code
- Eligibility Criteria
Participating Institutes in AUCET 2018
There is total 50 college affiliated to Andhra University and Dr BR Ambedkar University. The students who qualify the AUCET 2018 Exam get admission to the below mentioned college. The below table contains the following details:
- College code
- Name of the college
- Courses offered
- Number of seat intake
AUCET 2018 Application form
The AUCET 2018 Application Form is available in online mode from 22nd March 2018. The last to apply is April 21st, 2018. The applicants should check the eligibility criteria for a course in which he/she wants to get enrolled before application form filling. The steps for filling up the application form of Andhra University in online mode is given below:
The following information must be kept ready in hand before application form filling:
- Select the eligible courses and corresponding tests.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination.
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
To register and fill up the application form, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the link given at the top of this page.
Step 2: Read the instruction carefully and click on “Apply Now” option.
Step 3: Create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself.
Step 4: Fill in the application form by entering the personal details and academic qualification.
Step 5: Payment of application fee.
Step 6: Download the application form and take the printout of the same for future use.
NOTE: The application fee payment will have to be made by the candidate in online mode through debit/ credit cards or net banking. The amount to be paid as registration fee for AUCET 2018 is provided in the table below:
|1.||General / OBC||Rs. 600|
|2.||ST/ SC /PHC||Rs. 500|
AUCET 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates are advised to be well acquainted with AUCET 2018 exam pattern in order to make the preparation more effective. Exam pattern gives the candidate an idea about the mode of exam, duration, subjects and marking scheme. Candidates can refer to the following table to get complete information about AUCET 2018 exam pattern:-
|1)||AUCET 2018 Exam||13th May 2018|
|2)||Mode of Exam||Offline (pen- paper test)|
|3)||Medium of Question paper||English|
Syllabus: The syllabus for various courses is different. To know the topics contains in each of the subjects is provided below. The candidate who is going to attend the AUCET 2018 exam must check the syllabus and exam pattern for that particular course.
Andhra University CET AUCET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
AUCET 2018 Admit card will be issued to the candidates who have registered for AUCET 2018. Candidate can view and download the admit card for AUCET 2018 on 4th May 2018 by visiting the official website. Admit card will carry details like the name of the candidate, roll number, date and time of the exam, signature & photograph and complete address of the exam centre. The applicants must carry the hall ticket on the examination day. The Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates by Post/Email/SMS etc.
Examination Center of AUCET 2018
The exam centre for AUCET 2018 is provided below. Candidates need to choose one of the centres mentioned below during application form filling.
Merit list of AUCET 2018
A final merit list will be prepared by the official examination conducting authority after the declaration of result. The merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates to whom the seats will be allotted in the respective programme. They have to report to the counselling venue in person along with the following set of documents (given below) for verification.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has reserved the seat for the candidates belonging to reservation category. 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
Candidates have to mention their reservation category while filling the application form of AUCET 2018 Exam. Students claiming reservation are required to produce valid supporting documents in the prescribed format at the time of counselling in order to avail the benefit of reserved seats. The table given below contains the distribution of seats category-wise.
|1.||Listed Backward Classes (OBC)||(BC: 29%, A-7%, B-10%,
C-1%, D-7% and E-4%)
|2.||Scheduled caste (SC)||15%|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|6.||Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)||2% of seats be filled by horizontal
method of reservation.
|7.||Physically Handicapped||3% of seats be filled by following horizontal method of reservation.|
|8.||Seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category.||33.33%|
Addres: Vijaynagar palace, Peda Waltair, Vishakapatnam 530071
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone number: 91 9052456721, +91 9985666721
Email ID: [email protected]
If you have any query related to this article, then please comment in the box given below
Click Here to Download AUCET 2018 Information Brochure PDF.