Assam CEE Merit List 2020: Assam Science and Technology University will be responsible for publishing the Assam CEE Merit List 2020. This merit list is expected to be released soon after the declaration of result. Applicants who qualify the entrance examination and meet the cutoff will eventually be placed in the merit list. Moreover, the concerned authority allots a higher rank to those who have a higher score in the Assam CEE 2020 exam. Thus, the higher is the score, the better will be the rank. Consequently, those with higher rank will be given priority while allotment of seat and admission process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, it is essential for interested applicants to secure good marks so that they are allotted a higher rank in the Assam CEE 2020 merit list. This merit list will be prepared separately for each of the categories. Furthermore, the university will conduct the counselling for all those have their names in the merit list.
Schedule of Assam CEE 2020 Merit List
The final dates of Assam CEE Merit List 2020 have been released, candidates can take a look at the table below containing dates:
|Releasing of Cutoff||–|
|Publishing of Merit List||–|
Aspirants need to ponder upon various features of the Assam CEE 2020 merit list and they are:
- The university will release the merit list as soon as the Assam CEE Result 2020 will be announced.
- The concerned authority will generate the merit list on the basis of the score of the entrance examination.
- Candidates who will have a higher score than satisfies Assam CEE Cutoff 2020 will certainly be allotted a higher rank in the merit list
- Assam CEE Merit List 2020 will be published according to the category of candidates
- Applicants whose names will be present in the merit list have to take part in the counselling process.
- At the time of counselling, students will be allotted a seat depending upon their merit, choice of institutes filled, and availability of seats.
Steps to check Merit List of Assam CEE 2020
It is necessary for students to check the Assam Combined Entrance Examination Merit List 2020. By doing so, they will come to know whether their name is present in the merit list or not. In order to check the list, aspirants have to follow several steps. These steps are as follows:
- Go to the official portal of Assam Science and Technology University
- Then click on the “Assam CEE Merit List 2020” link.
- Now enter the roll number and click on the “submit” button.
- The merit will appear on the screen
- Check if your name is present in the list or not and all the details mentioned over this list.
- Download the same
- Also, take a printout of the merit list and preserve until all the admission formalities get over.
Details Mentioned on CEE Merit List 2020
The merit list of Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020 will display several details which comprise of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Assam CEE Roll Number 2020
- Rank secured by the candidate in the entrance examination
In case two or more students score equal marks in the examination then the exam conducting body takes into account tie-breaking criteria. The criteria will eventually help the university in allotting a rank to candidates in the merit list of Assam CEE 2020. The tie-breaking criteria are:
- The aggregate marks of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 12th will be given higher rank in the merit list
- If the tie continues then the overall aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English will be given higher rank in the list
- If the tie still exists then the Chairman of the committee will shortlist the candidate.
Assam CEE Counselling 2020
The state committee will organize the Assam CEE Counselling 2020 most probably in the month of July. This counsellling will take place in offline mode. Therefore, aspirants have to report at the allotted centre in person for the counselling process. At the time of counselling, students have to first fill the choice of institutes according to their preference and convenience. When candidates will finish the filling of choices, they will be allotted a seat. This allotment of seat will be on the basis of choice filling, merit, and availability of seats. After this allotment, applicants need to pay a counselling fee for accepting the seat for admission. Once the payment will be made, candidates need to report at the specified venues for verification of documents. Hence, they need to carry their documents along with themselves while reporting.
Documents Required During Counselling
The list of documents for verification are:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Assam CEE Admit Card 2020
- Application Number of Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020
- Assam CEE Scorecard 2020
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character Certificate from the Head or Principal of the institute last attended by the candidate