Assam CEE Counselling 2021: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam is the responsible body for conducting counselling of CEE. Candidates whose names are shortlisted will be invited for the counselling. Counselling is usually the final step in the process of admission. The candidates must report to the concerned authority on the given time and date. They must bring all the original documents so that the officials will verify those and will grant admission to the candidate. The admission is considered to be final only after the payment of the fees. Hence, candidates need to keep a check of the counselling related updates. However, we will update the CEE Counselling schedule here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam common entrance examination 2021 Counselling includes online registration, choice filling & locking, seat allotment results, document verification, etc. The authorities will declare the Assam CEE 2nd counselling if there are any vacant seats in the colleges. In order to seek admission, every candidate has to necessarily finish all the steps. Failing to participate in the Assam CEE Counselling will lead to the cancellation of admission automatically. The allotment of seats is on the basis of various factors, such as availability of seats, candidate’s rank, etc. For more information, keep on reading the article.
Assam CEE Counselling Schedule 2021
DTE Assam announces the counselling schedule @dte.assam.gov.in. So, candidates need to keep checking the website for updates. Also, we will provide the final schedule here.
|CEE Counselling Online Registration||June 2021|
|Round-1 Seat Allotment Result||June 2021|
Assam CEE Counselling Process 2021
The counselling process is quite detailed and brief. Therefore, candidates must know the exact procedure to avoid any mistakes. Below is the step-wise process of counselling of CEE. So, go through the steps below.
Step 1: CEE Counselling Registration
The first step is to register at DTE Counselling Portal by filling CEE Form-A. Before filling the form, candidates need to go through the instructions regarding the filling of the form. Another important point to remember is that the candidates must provide correct details in the CEE Counseling Form. Further, after the submission of the form, candidates need to pay Rs. 700 as the counselling fee.
Step 2: Choice Filling & Locking
Candidates need to provide their choice of colleges & courses in the counselling portal. It is mandatory to provide the choices and lock them. The authorities will carefully scrutinize the choices and seat availability in colleges/ courses. Further, seat allotment will take place.
Step 3: Seat Allotment Result
The seat allotment result will release round-wise for the candidates. Candidates need to visit the official website of DTE, Assam to view their results. On the basis of the candidate’s rank, seat availability in course/ college, and other influential factors, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. Once the seat allotment is done, candidates need to accept/ reject the seat soon.
Step 4: Document Verification & Final Admission
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in the Govt. Engineering colleges of Assam need to follow the steps given below.
- Candidates have to login into the portal with the help of application number & date of birth
- Upload the following documents;
- Acceptance Letter (proper format)
- Part-A filled form
- Now, download the seat allotment letter
- The Institution will receive the documents for verification purposes. Also, the verification status will display on the online counselling portal
- After the verification, the admission receipt will be generated at the counselling portal. Candidates need to download the receipt
Documents Required for CEE Counselling
Candidates need to keep the following documents ready for verification. It is necessary to carry all the documents.
- Class 10th Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- Assam CEE Admit Card 2020
- Scorecard of Assam CEE 2020
- Assam CEE Application Number 2020
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Certificate of Permanent Resident
- Category Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Character certificate from the Head or Principal of the institution last attended by the candidate
- One copy of recent passport size photograph of the candidate
Participating Government Colleges in Assam CEE Admission
Here is a list of the institutions that are participating in the admission for the Assam Common Entrance Examination.
- Assam Engineering College
- Jorhat Engineering College
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College
- Barak Valley Engineering College
- Golaghat Engineering College
- Dhemaji Engineering College
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.