Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2021: The Controller of Examinations of Assam Science and Technological University (ASTU) decides upon the exam pattern and marking scheme of the Assam CEE. Before giving the Assam CEE exam candidates must know the marking scheme and other details. They must know if there are any negative marks awarded for each incorrect response. The Assam CEE exam pattern consists of a marking scheme, the total number of questions, CEE Question Paper details. It is important that the candidates must know the pattern of question papers of the Assam Common Entrance Examination. This will help them to prepare for the exam and qualify for the entrance test with a good rank. In addition to the exam pattern, candidates must also check the subject-wise syllabus of Assam CEE. Having a brief knowledge of both will yield good scores in the CEE Exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam CEE is a state-level examination that is conducted by Assam Science and Technology (ASTU). So, candidates willing to seek admission into engineering / medical courses in Assam State have to fill the Assam CEE Online Exam Form. After filling the application form, the students must start the exam preparation. Following the exam pattern of Assam CEE is an important step towards preparation. In order to score the highest rank in the exam, one must study carefully all the details regarding the exam like the previous year’s question paper, exam pattern, negative marking, etc. For more information, keep on reading the article.
Assam Common Entrance Examination Highlights 2021
|Exam Name||Assam Combined Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)|
|Date of Assam CEE 2021||Last week of April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Level of Examination||State-Level|
|Purpose of Examination||Engineering Admission|
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2021
The question paper of the Assam CEE exam is divided into various sections. Each section contains a certain number of questions and the marking scheme for all these sections are different from each other. Therefore, candidates must analyze these details very carefully in order to score maximum marks from each of these sections. Check the paper pattern below.
- The exam will take place in offline mode (pen-paper based)
- CEE Exam duration is 3 hours
- There will be 3 sections (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- CEE Question Paper will be of English & Assamese language
- MCQs will be asked in the question paper
- There will be a total of 120 questions in the CEE Question paper
- Every correct answer will fetch 4 marks
- For each incorrect answer, candidates will lose 1 mark
- Also, unattempted questions will yield no negative marking
Assam CEE Syllabus 2021
As mentioned above, there will be 3 sections (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in the question paper. Candidates have to refer to the syllabus of NCERT/ Assam Higher Secondary Education Council for the exam. ASTU will publish the syllabus of CEE in the official brochure so candidates can check the same. It is important to go through the syllabus before commencing the preparation process otherwise the performance might deteriorate.
Assam CEE Preparation Tips 2021
In order to score good marks and qualify for the final admission, candidates need to prepare well. Check the easy tips & tricks for scoring maximum marks.
- Go through the exact subject-wise syllabus of the CEE Exam. The official brochure contains the syllabus so candidates need to check the same. In addition to this, aspirants must understand the paper pattern of CEE.
- Now, proceed further to create a strategic plan or timetable. Design the plan as per the subjects so that there is enough time for revision.
- Focus on understanding the concepts. Do not memorize without understanding the root cause of the topics. This will not stay in your memory for a long time. Hence, try to build a strong knowledge of concepts.
- Take the help of NCERT Books of Class 11th & 12th Standard.
- Make necessary notes, whenever necessary. It is important to make small notes so that it’s easier to revise
- Practice CEE mock tests, previous year question papers, model papers for better understanding the paper pattern, level of questions, etc.
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.