Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2020: Assam Science and Technology University will conduct the Assam Combined Entrance Exam (CEE) 2020 on the 26th of April 2020. Applicants who will take the exam must go through the Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern. It is important for students to have complete knowledge regarding the examination before they sit to take it. By knowing the exam pattern, aspirants become familiar with some basic details related to the entrance exam. These details specifically consist of examination mode, type of questions, the total number of sections, distribution of marks, etc. This will certainly help students to prepare accordingly for the Assam CEE 2020. The complete Assam CEE paper pattern is given in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Summary of Assam CEE 2020
Assam Combined Entrance Examination commonly known as Assam CEE is a state-level exam. It is organized by Assam Science and Technology University in order to have provision for admission. Moreover, interested students can apply for the exam on the 2nd March 2020 by filling the Assam CEE Application Form 2020. Candidates who qualify the examination can, therefore, pursue their education in any discipline of the B.Tech course. Various institutions situated in the state of Assam accept the score of the entrance exam.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2020
The complete examination format of the Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020 is prescribed below. Candidates are advised to carefully check every detail before appearing in the exam:
- Mode of the Exam: It is a pen and paper-based test i.e the exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration: Assam CEE will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Subjects: The three sections will have questions from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Medium of Question Paper: The question paper will be in English as well as Assamese medium.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions in the entrance exam. For each question, there will be 4 options.
- Number of Questions: There will be 40 questions in each section. Therefore, the examination will contain 120 questions in total.
- Total Number of Marks: The exam will of total of 480 marks
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, 4 marks will be awarded whereas for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
The table below displays various aspects of the entrance and examination:
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Sections in the Exam||3 (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)|
|Total number of Questions||120 questions (40 questions from each section)|
|Language of the exam||English and Assamese|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks awarded for each correct response and 1 mark deducted for each incorrect response|
Assam CEE Syllabus 2020
Candidates, before starting their preparation are advised to go through the complete Assam CEE Syllabus 2020. The syllabus will be different for each of the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and it will be probably of class 12th level. Thus, through the exact syllabus, students will cover all the topics without missing any of them. In addition, it will help applicants to save the time which might be wasted in preparation for some random topics that are not included in the syllabus. Therefore, applicants must check the complete Assam CEE 2020. The authority will release the syllabus on the official portal of the university.
Assam CEE Preparation Strategy 2020
Candidates must have a certain strategy so as to prepare for the entrance examination. Good preparation will eventually let candidates qualify for the exam with excellent marks. Given below is the Assam CEE Preparation Strategy 2020 that applicants must keep in mind while preparing:
- Have proper knowledge of the exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- Consider a good set of books that include topics from the prescribed syllabus.
- Prepare from relevant study material
- Make a time table and divide equal time for each subject. This will further help in the management of time
- Focus chiefly on the subject which seems to be the toughest
- Solve the maximum number of previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Take proper rest and start the preparation with a fresh mind
- Eat healthy food to remain physically strong
- Have the confidence to qualify Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020
IMPORTANT NOTE – Applicants must carry their Assam CEE Admit Card 2020 on the day of the entrance exam because the examiner will not grant entry without it. As a result, they will fail to take the exam.