Assam CEE Question Paper 2021 set-wise is available here in online download pdf format. So, the students can access the model papers of Assam CEE from the link given in this article. Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) will release the Assam CEE previous question paper. The question paper will be released specifically for each of the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Students will find all the questions that are asked in the Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2021 in the question paper. These papers will be available on the official website and candidates can download them from there. Assam CEE 2021 question paper of all the subjects will be available here in free pdf format. However, applicants can also take help from the previous year’s question papers for their preparation. The article below contains the question paper of last year.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The question paper of Assam CEE exam will be an important tool for exam preparation. Candidates can guess the exam pattern and marking scheme (section-wise) from the previous year’s question papers. Therefore, with the help of the question paper, answer key, and response sheet, candidates can calculate their probable scores. In addition, they can also calculate their probable scores as they will get an idea about the total number of correct and incorrect answers marked by them in the exam. As a result, this calculation will let them predict their performance.
How to download Assam CEE 2021 Question Paper?
The old question papers of the Assam CEE exam will be available for the candidates. They can download the pdf of the question papers and save them for future references. These old question papers will help a lot during exam preparation. Students can use them to practice the questions and manage their time. Applicants have to follow some simple steps in order to Download Assam CEE Question Paper 2021 and they are as follows:
- Go to the official website of the ASTU.
- Click on the “Assam CEE Question Paper 2021” button.
- The question paper of all sets will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the paper accordingly and take a printout of the same.
Details Mentioned on Assam CEE Question Paper 2021
One must carefully analyze the question paper of Assam CEE so that they do not remain confused in the examination hall. There will be a number of details present on the question paper and these are listed below:
- Maximum Time
- Total Marks
- Examination date and time
- Type of question’s and their ID
- Option’s ID
Assam CEE Previous Year’s Question Papers (2011, 2012, 2013)
The question paper of Assam CEE is available for the various years in pdf format. Applicants must refer to the previous year’s question papers as they will help them in a number of ways such as:
- They will have an idea regarding the exam pattern.
- The question paper will let students analyze their preparation level. Although, if they find the weakness then they can crave a preparation strategy and take it into account while preparing.
- Through the previous year’s papers, candidates will come to know about the most frequently asked topics of the syllabus.
Previous Year’s Questions Papers of Physics
|2011||Assam CEE Physics Question Paper 2011|
|2012||Assam CEE Physics Question Paper 2012|
|2013||Assam CEE Physics Question Paper 2013|
Previous Year’s Questions Papers of Chemistry
|2011||Assam CEE Chemistry Question Paper 2011|
|2012||Assam CEE Chemistry Question Paper 2012|
|2013||Assam CEE Chemistry Question Paper 2013|
Previous Year’s Questions Papers of Mathematics
|2011||Assam CEE Mathematics Question Paper 2011|
|2012||Assam CEE Mathematics Question Paper 2012|
|2013||Assam CEE Mathematics Question Paper 2013|
About Assam CEE Entrance Exam 2021
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) organizes the Assam Combined Entrance Examination. It is a state-level exam and is commonly known as Assam CEE 2021. The university conducts this exam to provide admission to those who are seeking admission in engineering courses. Candidates who qualify for the exam are granted admission in several private and government colleges situated within the state of Assam.
How to prepare for Assam Combined Entrance Exam 2021?
Candidates who wish to take the examination must have a clear vision that is to qualify for the exam. For this reason, they must have a certain preparation strategy so as to prepare in the best possible manner. An individual without any strategy will face many difficulties and hence, it will affect his or her preparation. Therefore, it is important to download the previous year’s question papers of Assam CEE.
Given below are some of the points that applicants must keep in mind before starting their preparation as it will help them:
- Know the exact exam pattern and syllabus before you begin the preparation
- Have a good set of books that will contain all the topics
- Practice from suitable study material
- Solve as many previous year’s question papers and sample papers as possible
- Make a time table and divide equal time for each subject
- Focus on the subject which seems to be the toughest
- Take proper rest so as to start the preparation with a fresh piece of mind
- Eat healthy food to remain physically fit
- Have the confidence to qualify for Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2021
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2021
Applicants must be aware of the Assam CEE exam pattern 2021 as through it they will come to know about various details. In addition, if an individual is familiar with the exam pattern then he or she will not face any problem while taking the exam.
The exam pattern is prescribed below:
- The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode i.e it is a pen and paper-based exam.
- The exam will be held for 3 hours duration
- The question will be divided into 3 sections
- The 3 sections will have questions from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- There will be objective-type questions in the examination. Each question will have 4 options from which you have to choose the correct answer
- The question paper will be in English as well as the Assamese language.
- Each section will have 40 questions. Therefore the exam will have a total of 120 questions.
- The exam will be of a total of 480 marks.
- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct response
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response
Assam CEE Exam Centres 2021
According to the last year’s reports, there will be around 9 Assam CEE Exam Centres 2021 where the entrance exam will be held. The list includes the following centers:
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.