JNTU Kakinada released the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 on 12th August. The candidates who will successfully enroll for the AP EMACET 2021 exam, will be able to have the AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket. Thus candidates have to log in to their account by using the AP EAMCET 2021 registration number, qualifying examination (10+2) hall ticket number, and date of birth as registered. Candidates must make sure to download and take the print of it as a digital admit card won’t be allowed for the exam. Information such as candidate’s name, exam venue, timing, roll no. etc are present in the admit card. Check the article for dates, procedures, important guidelines.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET 2021 Admit Card Date
Candidates appearing in AP EAMCET 2021 must be aware of the admit card date. The concerned authority activates the link for the admit card only for a limited period. Once the date is over, candidates won’t be able to download it. So check dates carefully.
|Release of AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket||12th August 2021|
|AP EAMCET 2021 Examination||August 19 to August 25, 2021|
Important Points Of AP EAMCET Admit Card @ sche.ap.gov.in
- The hall ticket is non-transferable.
- The admit card of AP EAMCET 2021 released by JNTU Kakinada in the online mode for all the candidates who have been successfully registered.
- As soon as the admit card is issued, students must check all the details carefully. In case of any discrepancy, he/she must reach out to the concerned authority immediately.
- Visit the AP EAMCET examination centre along with the printed hall ticket.
- Without the admit card no candidate will be allowed to take the AP EAMCET 2021 exam.
- Candidates must ensure that the question paper is available in English and Telugu.
- Preserve the hall ticket carefully for further use.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the test.
- The AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2021 of the candidate will contain all important information like the name of the candidate, the AP EAMCET exam center name, and address, the date and time of the examination, etc.
How To Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021?
For downloading the admit card, candidates need to follow certain steps. Check out the steps given below to have the hall ticket.
- Visit the official website of APSCHE 2021
- Locate & click on the Download Hall Ticket link
- Enter the AP EAMCET Registration number, Qualifying exam hall ticket number, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Download AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket” button.
- The AP EAMCET hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card & take the print of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned On AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET Admit card contains a lot of information in it. Below are the things mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Date and time of AP EAMCET 2021 exam
- Mother’ Name, Father’s Name
- Local Status
- Name of the exam centre
- Permanent Address
- Registration number
- Roll number of a Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
Documents Required On AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Day
The candidate is advised to carry the below-mentioned documents along with the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2021:
- AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 with duly affixed recent colored photograph attested by Principal of College or Gazetted Officer (GO).
Other than that candidates must have any one of the identity proofs with them along with the AP EAMCET Admit card 2021.
- E-Aadhar Card
- Student Id Proof
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Standard Admit card
- Voter Card
- E-Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Employee Id
- School/College Id card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Any original Id proof issued by Gazetted officer
AP EAMCET Admit Card Guidelines For Exam Day
- Candidates must reach the allotted exam centre an hour before the actual timing of the AP EAMCET 2021 exam. This is to avoid any unforeseeable circumstances.
- The AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket download will be checked by the invigilator during the exam.
- The registration desk will close 5 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate will have to sign and give his/ her left-hand thumb impression on the Attendance Sheet at the exam centre.
- A rough sheet will be provided during the AP EAMCET exam 2021
AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket FAQs