AP EAMCET 2022 authority will release the AP EAMCET mock test 2022 set for the candidates preparing for the exam. All the participants must take the online mock test to test themselves. The mock test of AP EAMCET helps the candidates to aware of the exam pattern and give the real experience of the exam. The test lasts long for 3 hrs that will consist the questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. While taking the mock test, candidates analyze their preparation, learn about time management, etc. So at the instructions to appear in the mock test. It is always advised that candidates must read the information very carefully before the exam.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET Mock test 2022
- The mock test of AP EAMCET 2022 is released online on the official website while the application procedure of AP EAMCET is still going on.
- AP EAMCET Mock test helps those candidates who have never taken a computer-based test before and can familiarize themselves with the same.
- The mock test will also be beneficial for candidates who want to know the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2022.
- AP EAMCET mock test will also be beneficial for all the candidates who want to know the type of questions that will come in the AP EAMCET 2022 exam.
- By taking the AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022, candidates will be able to gain confidence for the real-time AP EAMCE 2022.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022 Important Points
- Taking the AP EAMCET 2022 Mock Test will increase the candidate’s chance to score well in the exam.
- Candidates must carefully read all the instructions in the AP EAMCET 2022 Mock test.
- The candidates will be allotted 180 minutes or 3 hours to attempt a total of 160 questions.
- At the top of the computer screen, there will be a countdown timer, that will remind the candidate of the timing left for the Mock test to get over.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022 Question Status
|S.No||Color of the Button||Status of the Button Pressed|
|1||White||You have not visited the question yet.|
|2||Orange||You have not answered the question.|
|3||Green||You have answered the question.|
|4||Violet||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.|
|5||Violet with a Green Tick||You have answered the question but marked it for r|
Look like this:
AP EAMCET – Steps To Take Mock Test 2022
- Visit the official site of AP EAMCET 2022
- Locate the “Mock Test” on the home screen and click on it.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- After reading all the instructions and questions review, Click on the “next” button.
- Choose your language and click on “I am ready to begin”.
- The first question will appear in front of your screen.
AP EAMCET 2022 Mock Test Instructions
- The total duration of the examination is 180 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of the screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of the screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.
- If you can click on the “>” arrow which appears to the left of the question palette to collapse the question palette thereby maximising the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on the “< ” arrow which appears on the right side of the question window.
- You can navigate to the bottom and navigate to the top of the question area, without scrolling by using the up and down arrow
- To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
- Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To answer a question, click on the button against the chosen option among the given four options.
- Now To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option.
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
- Hence To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button.
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow step 6(b) above.
- Note that ONLY Questions for which answers are saved or marked for review after answering will be considered for evaluation.
- Various section names in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section name you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
- You can shuffle between sections (subjects) and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated.
- Candidates can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette.
Other Important Instructions
- Details of the Question Paper.
|Section||Subject||No. of objective type Questions||Marks||Marks Per Question|
- 180 minutes to attempt 160 questions.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
- The Question Paper consists of objective-type questions only.
- Questions will be available in two languages – English and Telugu.
- The questions will appear on the screen one at a time in both languages.
- Each question will have 4 options, out of which one will be the correct answer and the candidate has to select one option
- If there is any ambiguity in the Telugu version of the question and options, the English version will be considered as final
Click on the “I Agree” and start the test.
Importance Of AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022
Before going for the final exam, candidates must take the bags of mock tests. A trial is very necessary to know how many candidates have prepared themselves for the exam.
- The test trial assesses the level of preparation.
- Students basically appear for the mock test for an important exam.
- It makes the students feel like a real exam. It prepares them for the final day when the same situation arrives then how they are going to tackle the situation.
- It creates a practice among the students which has a direct impact on the result of the students.
- Help the students to have the right strategy to solve the question.
- Most importantly it teaches time management. This is because there is a limited time in which the candidates have to finish the exam.