After the declaration of the AP EAMCET Result 2021, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will release the AP EAMCET Rank Card 2021. It will be available in an online mode on the official site. One can get the rank card of AP EAMCET by logging in with their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth. The rank of the candidates is determined by the score secured in the entrance exam i. e 75% weightage in the entrance exam and 25% weightage to the qualifying exam marks i.e 10+2. Thus on the basis of the score of the candidates, rank is prepared. Candidates need to download their rank cards for future reference such as present at the time of verification. Read the article to know the procedure, dates, and tie-breaking criteria for AP EAMCET 2021.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET 2021 Rank Card: Important Dates
|Declaration of AP EAMCET result||July 2021|
|Release of AP EAMCET rank card 2021||July 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||July 2021|
Determination Of The AP EAMCET Rank Card?
- The merit list is prepared by the authorities to determine the ranks of the candidates.
- While preparing the merit list, authority takes 75% weightage of the entrance exam score and 25% weightage of 10+2 examination.
- Thus after the merit list, and taking both entrance and 10+2 marks, the rank of the candidates is declared.
How To Download AP EAMCET Rank Card 2021?
In order to view the AP EAMCET 2021 Rank card, candidates must follow certain steps. These steps are:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2021
- Locate & click on the “Rank Card” link.
- Login with AP EAMCET registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- Click on “View Rank Card”.
- AP EAMCET 2021 rank card will appear on the screen.
- Download the AP EAMCET rank card and take a print of it for the future reference.
Details Mentioned In AP EAMCET 2021 Rank Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Registration Number
- AP EAMCET rank of the candidate
- Hall ticket number
- The overall score obtained by the candidate
- Subject-wise scores
AP EAMCET 2021 Tie-Breaking Rule
While preparing the rank list, it is found that more than one candidate secures the same marks. Thus there is a tie-breaking situation. In such cases, the authorities consider some rules in order to provide a rank to the candidates. Tie-Breaking criteria are:
- Candidates scoring higher marks in Mathematics in AP EAMCET 2021 will be given a higher rank.
- Tie still persists, candidates scoring higher marks in Physics in AP EAMCET 2021 will be given a higher rank.
- If a tie still persists, candidates with a higher percentage of aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) will be given a higher AP EAMCET rank.
- If a tie continues, candidates older in age will be preferred.
What After AP EAMCET Rank Card 2021?
Qualified students will be eligible to participate in the AP EAMCET 2021 counselling process. On the basis of the rank, candidates will participate in counseling. And accordingly, candidates will be participating in the admission procedure. Look at the procedure of AP EAMCET Counselling.
- The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will conduct the AP EAMCET 2021 counselling in online mode.
- First of all, pay the counselling fee of AP EAMCET 2021 in order to participate in the process.
- Now after this, candidates will have to participate in the online document verification process. However, those candidates whose documents are not verified in online mode will have to visit the helpline centres for verification.
- After successful verification, candidates will be able to fill their choices of courses and institutes.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats in the process will have to report to the allotted institute to confirm their admission.