AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019: All appearing candidates can check the full AP EAMCET exam pattern 2019 here. This article also provides the mode, duration, the number of questions and type of questions of EAMCET exam of AP 2019. Candidates can also check the AP EAMCET 2019 syllabus of Physics, chemistry and mathematics in this article. Know the best preparation tips for AP EAMCET 2019 exam given here.
AP EAMCET Exam pattern 2019
Appearing candidates must go through the AP EAMCET exam pattern 2019 to start with the preparation. The AP EAMCET exam pattern 2019 includes information about the exam like the mode and duration as well as the exam pattern like the number of questions, the subjects, type of questions, marking scheme, etc.
The AP EAMCET exam pattern 2019 is given below:
- MODE – AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted in the online computer based mode.
- DURATION – The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 Minutes).
- LANGUAGES – AP EAMCET question paper will have two languages i.e. English or Telugu.
- TOTAL NO. OF QUESTIONS – There will be a total of 160 questions in total. 40 from each Physics and Chemistry and 80 from Mathematics.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – Questions will be of objective type (multiple type questions)
- MARKING SCHEME – 1 mark will be awarded to each correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
AP EAMCET syllabus 2019
After going through the exam pattern, candidates must make sure to go through the syllabus of AP EAMCET. The syllabus of the exam will include topics from Physics, chemistry and mathematics. These topics will be familiar to the candidate as they are the concepts from 11th and 12th standard. Check out the AP EAMCET syllabus of 2019 given below.
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instructions
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics, Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The s – Block Elements
- P – Block Elements Group – 13 (Boron Family)
- p-Block Elements – Group – 14 (Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques and
- Solid State
- Electro-chemistry and Chemical Kinetics: Electro-chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- p-Block Elements: Group-15 Elements
- d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- d And f Block Elements
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Halo-alkanes and Halo-arenes
- Organic Compounds Containing c, h and o
- Organic Compounds: Containing Nitrogen
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Dispersion
- Coordinate Geometry
AP EAMCET Preparation Tips 2019
Candidates can check out the tips given below to prepare well for the upcoming exam of AP EAMCET 2019.
- Time Table – The candidate should make sure to make a time table on a daily basis for proper time management.
- Syllabus – The candidate must know only the correct syllabus in order to start preparing and gather the right study material.
- Mock Test – There will be various online mock test available officially and unofficially for the candidate to understand the exam environment and know the type of questions before hand.
- Coaching classes – Candidates can also opt for coaching classes where the students are prepared to take the examination efficiently.
- Sample Question papers – All candidates who have completed with the syllabus or even a section can download sample papers online or solve the sample papers provided at various book stores. This will help the candidate understand the pattern in which they must answer each question.
- Health – Candidates must make sure to remain healthy during preparation days by eating healthy food and having a normal sleeping pattern. This will make sure that they stay fit on the day of the exam.