AIPVT 2018 Counselling/Seat Allotment: List of candidates selected for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% All India Quota (second & final round) for 2018-19 Released. Find the link to download below. VCI Seat Matrix Round II Released. VCI does not conduct any entrance examination. It only conducts the online centralized counselling on the basis of NEET 2018 exam score. The online counselling for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course under 15% seats in recognized Veterinary Colleges on all India basis shall be conducted by VCI tentatively from 11th September 2018. Candidates shall be allotted seats according to the choice of college, availability of seat and rank obtained in NEET 2018 exam.
The official counselling authority of AIPVT 2018 has been published the counselling schedule for admission to veterinary course. Date of all the events is provided in the table below. Veterinary Council of India (VCI) conducts the online centralized counselling for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science & (B.V.Sc) & Animal Husbandry (A.H) courses in veterinary colleges of participating states.
Before participating in the counselling procedure of AIPVT 2018, Candidates must go through eligibility criteria set by the Veterinary Council of India. If the candidate possesses set eligibility criteria, then he/she has to register and fill up the application form at the official website.
- 1 AIPVT Latest Updates & Seat Matrix 2018
- 2 Important Dates Regarding Counselling for the year 2018
- 3 Counselling and Seat Allotment of AIPVT 2018
- 4 Documents Verification at the Allotted Institute
AIPVT Latest Updates & Seat Matrix 2018
List of candidates selected for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% All India Quota (second & final round) for 2018-19 Released. Selected candidates shall download/print their provisional allotment letter from “allotment result” link. PDF contain NEET roll no., AIR, Name, Allotted category and name of the college. To download the final admission list – Click Here
- College wise seats available for counselling under 15% All India Quota – 2018. To download the VCI Seat Matrix for Round 2 – Click Here
- List of candidates selected for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H. Degree course under 15% all India quota (first round) for year 2018-19 – Click Here
- To download the AIPVT 2018 Seat Allotment Letter – Click Here
- To check the officially released seat matrix of AIPVT 2018 – Click Here
|1.||Total number of seats under 15% All India quota ||449|
|2.||Total seats in veterinary colleges||2735|
|3.||Total number of seats (States)||2301|
|4.||Total number of seats (all India)||434|
Important Dates Regarding Counselling for the year 2018
Date for the counselling schedule has been announced by the AIPVT official counselling authority 2018. Candidates must follow the below given dates.
|S. No||Events|| |
|1st Round (Only the candidates who have registered for online counselling shall be eligible for allotment of seats under All India quota.)|
|1||Publication of seats under 15% All India quota|| |
14th August, 2018
|2||Online RegistrationChoice Filling/Choice Locking|| |
16th August 2018 to 23th August, 2018
Upto 5.00 PM of 23th August, 2018.
|3||Mode of payment of Fees for online |
Through RGTS/NEFT. Details may be seen in Information Bulletin of Counselling.
|4||Processing of Seat Allotment|| |
27th August 2018 to 28st August, 2018
|5||Publication of Result|| |
29st August, 2018 (5.30 P.M.)
|6||Reporting at the Allotted College|| |
30th August to 5th September, 2018
(Upto 05.00 PM)
|7||Publication of vacant seats|| |
7th September, 2018
|8||Processing of Seat Allotment|| |
10th September, 2018
|9||Publication of Result|| |
10th September, 2018 at 6.00 P.M.
|10||Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment Round 2|| |
11th September, 2018 to 15th September, 2018 (upto 05.00 PM)
Counselling and Seat Allotment of AIPVT 2018
The counselling for AIPVT 2018 follows a definite procedure. The following steps show that how to get enrolled in B.V.Sc & A.H courses in veterinary colleges.
- Registration and filling up of AIPVT 2018 Application Form
- choice filling and locking
- seat allotment
- Reporting at the allotted college
Get the detailed information below on the counselling procedure for AIPVT 2018
Registration and filling up of Application Form
This is the first and foremost process to participate in counselling for AIPVT 2018. Candidates must register and fill up the application form online by visiting the official website. Candidates can refer to “AIPVT Application Form 2018” article in order to get detailed information on how to apply for AIPVT 2018.
Choice Filling and Locking of Colleges
While making choices for colleges, the candidate can interchange their opted choices number of times. But once the choice is locked and saved by candidate he/she cannot change or unlocked the option. Once the choice is locked by the candidate, the list of selected Veterinary Colleges as per his/her choices will appear on the screen for printing of choices and for a process for allotment of seats.
Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of NEET 2018 exam score and rank. The allotment of seats to all the registered candidates will be available on the official website tentatively on 14th September 2018. No separate intimation regarding seat allotment will be sent to the candidates individually. After allocation of the seat, there is no provision for re-counselling and change of seat.
Reporting at the allotted college
The seats will be allotted to candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course in the recognized Veterinary Colleges according to their rank obtained in NEET exam 2018 and in order of choices of college opted by them and availability of seats under the particular category. As soon as VCI publish the list of the seat allotment online for AIPVT 2018 Admission, the candidate must report for admission to B.VSc & A.H course at the allotted Veterinary College immediately along the required set of documents. Candidates must submit a joining report to VCI through e-mail or by post. In the matter of allotment of the seat of the candidate to respective College/Institution, the decision of VCI shall be final.
Documents Verification at the Allotted Institute
Documents required for verification at the allotted college at the time of reporting for admission.
Candidates have to report to allotted Veterinary Colleges immediately along with the following documents so as to complete admission formalities.
- Copy of VCI counselling registration confirmation page downloaded from official website.
- Downloaded copy of application form of NEET 2018.
- Admit Card of NEET 2018 issued by CBSE for appearing in the NEET Examination.
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2018issued by CBSE.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application.
- Form of NEET 2018 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application).
- Date of Birth Certificate if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same.
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate)Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2018 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size coloured Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET 2018 application form) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET 2018).
So, candidates must go through this article in order to get admission to recognized Veterinary Colleges for B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme for the academic session 2018. The candidates are advised to visit official website on a regular basis for latest information.