All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is an India wide examination conducted by Bar Council of India (BCI). It is a criterion of deciding an advocate’s capability to practice law as a profession in India.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BCI will be awarding a “Certificate of Practice” to the candidates on clearing the exam which is now a minimum necessity to practice law in India. The examination is an open book exam and is conducted in 40 cities across India and in 11 languages to choose from. The minimum score one has to secure to be declared qualified is 40%.
The AIBE 12 2019 will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019. The admit cards for the examination will be released online on the official website. No admit card will be available in an offline mode or sent to anybody by post.
AIBE 12 Admit Card Details
AIBE 12 admit card 2019 will be available online and the candidates who will successfully fill up the Application form will be eligible to download it.
AIBE 12 Admit Card 2019 will consist of all the information related to the candidate and relevant to the examination. The following particulars will be displayed on the admit card:
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Address of Exam Center
- Exam Timing
- Exam Date
- Instructions related to the test
The candidates are advised to go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card and follow them strictly on the day of the test.
Verification Process of AIBE 12 Admit Card
The candidates will have to verify all the details to be shown on the Admit Card before downloading the final admit card. The verification will be done in the following steps:
- On the official website, click on the link to AIBE Admit card verification process.
- Log in with your 6 digit Application number and Date of Birth.
- The following details related to the candidate will be displayed:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Enrolment Number
- Language Choice
- Exam Reporting time
- est Centre Address
- Exam duration
- Go through the details thoroughly.
- In case there is no error, click on “Complete”.
- In case of Errors, click on “Mismatch”.
Downloading The AIBE 12 Admit Card
After verification was done, the final Admit card will be generated. It will have to be downloaded in the following steps:
- Visit official website of AIBE www.allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on “Admit Card (AIBE-12)” tab.
- Enter AIBE registration number and password.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- View and download AIBE 12 admit card.
- Take the printout of the AIBE hall ticket.
All the details mentioned on the Admit Card will have to be verified. In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to contact AIBE officials at the earliest.