WBJEE Medical Counselling 2020: After the declaration of the Round-1 Result, the Counselling Round-II has begun. Candidates can register now for the second round and fill in their choices. The link to fill the choices and register is provided below. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) is the conducting body that carries the whole Counselling process of WBJEE Medical. The WBJEE Counselling 2020 will begin after the declaration of the WBJEE Medical Result 2020. The officials will publish a separate notification with the details of counseling/seat allotment in www.wbjeeb.in shortly after the publication of the results. However, the tentatives dates are in the month of May 2020. The competent authorities will also publish the course-wise and institute-wise availability of the seats before the WBJEE Medical Counselling 2020 and seat allotment.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Second Round of WBJEE Medical Counselling has begun, the students can thus register and fill in their choices. In addition, the registration procedure is carried out in online mode only. – Registration and Choice Filling for Round 2
- WBJEE Medical Seat Allotment Round 1 Result has been declared via online mode. Candidates need to enter their roll number, Password, and Security Pin to check the result. In addition, candidates may have to report at the allotted institute for the final admission procedure. – Check Online Round-1 Seat Allotment Result
- WBJEE Medical Counselling 2020 has started as the link for online registration and choice filling has been activated. In addition, the students must lock their choices before 25th August 2020. Check the complete schedule below. Candidates’ can read the Official Notification carefully for details of the counselling round. Do check out the schedule given below to register before the due date. – Register Here for Online Counselling & Lock Choices
WBJEE Medical Counselling 2020
The WBJEE Medical Counselling will commence in the month of May/June 2020. Therefore, the eligible candidates will have to register for participation. A stipulated fee of INR 500 needs to be paid in order to participate in the counseling and admission procedure. Post Registration, candidates have to fill out choice preferences of college/ institutions/ universities. Seat allocation to the candidates is on the basis of the WBJEE Medical General Merit List and candidate preferences. The initial stages of WBJEE Pharmacy Counselling take place in the online mode and thus is called E-Counselling.
Important Dates of WBJEE Medical Counselling
The authorities will release the official dates for WBJEE Medical Counselling Seat Allotment very soon. However, we have given the tentative counseling schedule on the basis of previous year events. Therefore, the candidates must visit the official website in order to update themselves with the actual counselling dates. Here is the tentative WBJEE Pharmacy Counselling Schedule
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||12th August 2020|
|Registration, Uploading of the documents, and choice filling||12th August to 25th August 2020|
|Uploading of the corrected documents by the candidates||12th August to 26th August 2020|
|Choice locking by the candidates||25th August to 28th August 2020|
|1st round of Seat Allotment Result||31st August 2020|
|Seat acceptance and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||31st August to 6th September 2020|
|In cycle upgradation||7th September 2020|
|Accept upgraded seats (with freeze and upgradation ) and payment of provisional admission fees, if any||7th September to 9th September 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|2nd round of registration, uploading of the documents and choice filling||11th September to 18th September 2020|
|Uploading of the corrected documents by the candidates||11th September to 19th September 2020|
|Choice locking by the candidates||18th September to 21st September 2020|
|2nd round of seat allotment result||24th September 2020|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze and upgradation ) and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||24th September to 30th September 2020|
|In cycle upgradation||1st October 2020|
|Accept upgraded seats (with freeze and upgradation ) and payment of provisional admission fees, if any||1st October to 3rd October 2020|
|Third Round of Counselling|
|3rd round of registration, uploading of the documents and choice filling||6th October to 14th October 2020|
|Uploading of the corrected documents by the candidates||6th October to 15th October 2020|
|Choice locking by the candidates||14th October to 17th October 2020|
|3rd round of seat allotment result||19th October 2020|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze and up-gradation ) and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||19th October to 25th October 2020|
|In cycle up-gradation||26th October 2020|
|Accept upgraded seats (with freeze and up-gradation ) and payment of provisional admission fees, if any||26th October to 28th October 2020|
WBJEE Medical 2020 Counselling Procedure
The candidates willing to sit for the WBJEE Medical Counselling need to follow certain steps to complete the process of counseling. There are four major steps under counseling procedure viz.
- Online Registration and Payment of Counselling Fee
- Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting and Document Verification
Counseling will be done based on the GMR/ PMR rank. Also, read about WBJEE Merit List. The online WBJEE Pharmacy Counselling Registration is allowed only once in 1st round of counseling. Also, No fresh registration will be allowed in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling. However, the seats in the first round will be allocated based on candidates’ rank, preferred choices and seat availability. For the remaining rounds, seats will be allocated based on the vacant seats of the previous round. After completion of the counseling and admission procedure, no duplicate Rank card will be generated.
Complete Procedure for WBJEE Pharma. Counselling
Now, let us discuss the WBJEE Medical Counselling Process 2020 in details. The counseling process will comprise of three rounds. In case the seats are left vacant, a fourth-round is conducted by the Board. Here is the elaborate description of each process of the counseling. The candidates can go through these steps in order to successfully complete the process of Online Counselling.
- First of all, go to the official website of WBJEEB, (A direct link will be updated here as well)
- Thereafter, candidates will have to locate the “New Registration” option
- Enter the WBJEE Medical Roll No., Application Number, Name of the candidate, D.O.B, and security pin for WBJEE Medical Seats Only.
- Enter by clicking on submit button.
- After registration, candidates need to fill the choices within the stipulated time period and lock them. In case, the choices are not locked, they will automatically be locked after the time period is over.
2. Payment of Registration Fee
After doing registration, candidates have to pay the registration fee through the payment gateways. Candidates can pay the fee online via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. There is the provision of making the application fee payment through e-challan also, which is payable at Allahabad Bank. WBJEE Medical Counselling Registration fee amount is Rs 500. After making the payment, candidates need to note down the identification number and password.
Fees to be Paid at the Reporting Centers
|2.||State Aided/ Govt Institutes||Rs- 5000/-|
|3.||Self-financing Universities/ Institutes||Rs- 20,000/-|
3. Choice Filling
Candidates have to choose their preferred choice of institution or college or university and course. There is no limit on the choice of preference. However, the candidate will have to keep them in the order of choice, i.e. top preference first and so on. Also, this provision is available once and hence cannot be changed afterward. Candidates, thus, ensure that they are filling the correct information/Preference.
Points to Remember during Choice Filling:
- It is necessary to understand that while filling the choices during the process, make sure to make the correct selection as the order of selection matters during seat allotment.
- Fill as many choices as you can, as there will be no restriction on it.
- Before filling the choices, make sure to check WBJEE Medical Cutoff to know their chances of entering the participating institutes.
- Once choices are locked, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes thereafter.
- Candidates must take a print out of the selected choices after confirming them for future reference.
4. Seat allotment
The authorities, i.e. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) will analyze the choice preference entered by the candidates, and on the basis of the WBJEE Medical Cut Off 2020, will make seat allotments to the candidates. The Merit List for seat allotment will reflect the candidates who have the highest rank as he/ she will have the provision of getting into the college/ Institution/ University of choice. Candidates can, however, choose to stay with the allotted college or move on to the next round hoping to get a better deal.
5. Document Verification
Candidates who are satisfied with their choices have to report to the allotted college physically along with a set of documents that he/ she will have to get verified. The authorities will inspect the documents and only after a thorough inspection, will they let the candidate continue with the admission proceeding. Candidates, who fail to report to the allotted college or fail to submit valid document, will be liable for rejection.
List of Documents
- WBJEE Medical Admit Card
- WBJEE 2020 Rank Card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Category certificate
- WBJEE 2020 seat allotment letter
- PwD certificates
- Domicile certificate
6. Reporting at the Allotted Institute
After the WBJEE e-counseling has been conducted, candidates need to report to the allotted institute with the necessary WBJEE Medical Counselling Documents. If the candidates are satisfied with the seats allotted, they must confirm their admission by carrying a set of both original as well as a copy of documents and report to the institute.
Choice Filling: Important Points
- Candidates have the liberty to change the seats as many times as they can, but after the choices are locked, one cannot make any changes further.
- The online portal will reflect only those seats which lie in the WBJEE Medical counselling eligibility criteria of the candidates.
- Aspirant has the right to make choices in the first round only.
- The TWF (Tuition-Fee Waiver) has the right to apply for TWF as well as, general seats.
Change of the College
- Candidates who have taken provisional admission in the first round can change their willingness from “YES up-gradation to “NO up-gradation” but not vice-versa after the second round of allotment.
- To change their willingness, candidates need to report at the same RC where the provisional letter was issued.
Refund of Fee
- Candidates need to report to the same RC (Reporting Center) from where the provisional letter was issued.
- As per the rules of the board and refund rule of Ministry of Human Resource, the fee will be refunded.
WBJEE Medical Counselling Reporting Centers
There are various WBJEE Medical Counselling Center in West Bengal which carries out the process of final admission procedure and documents verification. Candidates need to report at these counseling venues at the given date and time in order to take the admission in their preferred courses. Here is the list of all the reporting centers in West Bengal for Counselling for WBJEE Pharmacy Courses:
|RC Code||Name and Address|
|RC-1||Asansol Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. South Dhadka, P.S. Asansol North Police Station, Burdwan- 713302|
|RC-2||Central Calcutta Govt. Polytechnic, 21, Convent Rd, Philips, Sealdah, Raja Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal -700014|
|RC-3||Coochbehar Govt. Engineering College, Harinchawra, P.O. Ghughumari, Coochbehar- 736170|
|RC-4||Darjeeling Govt. Polytechnic, M V Road, Kurseong, Darjeeling, West Bengal – 734203|
|RC-5||Dr. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, Haldia, Kshudiram Nagar, Haldia, West Bengal- 721631|
|RC-6||Govt. College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, 73, A.C. Banerjee Lane, Kolkata -700010|
|RC-7||Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampore, 4, Cantonment Road, P.O. & P.S. Berhampore, Murshidabad|
Govt.College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore, 12, William Carey Road, Serampore, Hooghly- 712 201
|RC-9||Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur, P.O. Botanic Garden, Howrah- 711 103|
|RC-10||Jadavpur University – Main campus, 188, Raja S. C. Mallik Road, Kolkata – 700 032|
|RC-11||Jadavpur University – Salt Lake Campus, Plot 8, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700 098|
|RC-12||Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College, P.O. Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg. College, P.S. Kotowali, Jalpaiguri- 735 102|
|RC-13||K.G. Engineering Institute, Bishnupur, Bishnupur College Rd, Bishnupur, West Bengal -722122|
|RC-14||Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, P.O. & P.S. Kalyani, Nadia -741 235|
|RC-15||Malda Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. Maliha, Dist. Malda, Pin 732 102|
|RC-16||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Univ. of Technology, BF-142, Salt Lake, Sector-I, Kolkata – 700 064|
|RC-17||Purulia Govt. Engineering College, P.O. Chas Road, Purulia – 723 103|
|RC-18||Raiganj Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. Raiganj, Dist. Uttar Denajpur, Pin – 733 134|
|RC-19||Suri SRSV (Govt Polytechnic), Suri, Birbhum|
|RC-20||Tripura Govt. Womens’ Polytechnic, Hapania, P.O. Amtali via Shekerkote, Agartala, Tripura- 799 130|
|RC-21||University Institute of Technology, Golapbag, Bardhaman – 713104|
|RC-22||University of North Bengal, Raja Rammohanpur, P.O. North Bengal University, Dist. Darjeeling – 734 013|
|RC-23||Vidyasagar University, Paschim Midnapore|
List of Colleges Participating in the Counselling
Now, let us see the WBJEE Medical Counselling College List which takes part in the process of counseling for Pharmacy, BDS and MBBS courses in West Bengal. These colleges carry their own counseling procedure. The fees of the course varies from college to college. Here is the list of colleges accepting the WBJEE Medical Exam score
|S. No||Institute Name|
|1||Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya|
|2||Department of Jute and Fibre Technology, Calcutta University|
|4||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal|
|5||University Institute Of Technology, Burdwan (Self Financing Course)|
|6||University of Calcutta|
|7||University of Kalyani, Science Instrumentation Centre|
|8||Uttar Banga Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya|
|9||West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences|
|10||Cooch Behar Government Engineering College, Cooch Behar|
|11||Government College of Engineering And Leather Technology, Kolkata|
|12||Govt. College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Berhampore|
|13||Govt. College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata|
|14||Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore|
|15||Institute Of Pharmacy, Jalpaiguri|
|16||Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College, Jalpaiguri|
|17||Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, Nadia|
|18||Purulia Government Engineering College, Purulia|
|19||Abacus Institute Of Engineering & Management, Mogra, Hooghly|
|20||Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly|
|21||Adamas University – Self Financing Private University|
|22||Aryabhatta Institute Of Engineering & Management, Panagar, Burdwan|
|23||Asansol Engineering College, Asansol, Burdwan|
|24||B.P. Poddar Institute Of Management & Technology, Kolkata|
|25||Bankura Unnayani Institute Of Engineering, Bankura|