WBJEE Answer Key 2021: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will release the answer key of WBJEE. The answer key of WBJEE will release in online mode. Hence, candidates can access the same @wbjeeb.nic.in. Through WBJEE 2021, candidates can seek admission into various courses, such as Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, etc in institutions present in West Bengal. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level examination. After the conclusion of the exam, the answer key of WBJEE is released. WBJEE Committee will release a provisional/ preliminarily answer key first. Then, it will provide a chance for the candidates to challenge the answer key. Further, after the challenge is over, WBJEEB will release a final answer key. For more details regarding the WBJEE Official Answer Key 2021, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
WBJEE Answer Key Download Date 2021
WBJEEB will announce the schedule regarding the download date of the answer key. Candidates must check the official website for regular updates. However, tentative dates are given below.
|Preliminary Answer Key of WBJEE||July 2021|
|Raising Objections||July 2021|
|Uploading the Candidate’s Responses||July 2021|
|WBJEE Final Answer Key||August 2021|
Steps To Download The WBJEE 2021 Answer Key
As stated above, the WBJEE answer key will release online. Hence, candidates can view the same by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, head to the official website of WBJEE (wbjeeb.nic.in)
- You will find the WBJEE Answer Key link on the homepage
- Click on it. Now, enter WBJEE login credentials
- The answer key of WBJEE will display on your screen
- Download the answer key in order to calculate the scores
Raising Objections/ Challenge WBJEE Answer Key 2021
If a candidate is not satisfied with certain answers in the answer key, then they can challenge the key. Candidates will be given a certain time period to raise their objections. Hence, candidates must make sure to check the schedule. After the time period is over, no challenge will be accepted. In order to challenge the WBJEE answer key, candidates have to certain a process.
How To Challenge WBJEE Provisional Answer Key 2021?
In order to raise objections against the WBJEE answer key, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of WBJEE i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in
- You will find the ‘Challenge Answer Key’ link on the homepage
- Click on it and enter the login credentials
- The WBJEE answer key will display on the screen
- Pick the answers that you wish to challenge
- Then, pay the fees using an online mode of payment (Rs. 500 per question)
- Further, upload the required documents
- And, submit the challenge
WBJEE Answer Key 2021 By Coaching Institutes
There are various coaching institutes that release the answer key before the official answer key. These are unofficial answer keys. Candidates can refer to these WBJEE answer keys until the official answer key is released. However, candidates must not entirely depend on these answer keys. Consider it as a reference.
|Coaching Institute||Answer Key Link|
|WBJEE Anser Key by Aakash Institute||Soon|
|WBJEE Answer Key by Pathfinder||Soon|
Important Points Regarding Answer Key of WBJEE 2021
Below are some important features regarding the answer key of WBJEE.
- WBJEE Answer Key will release in online mode only on the official website (wbjeeb.nic.in).
- It consists of correct answers to the questions asked in the examination.
- With the help of the WBJEE answer key, candidates can calculate their scores before the declaration of the result
- Also, WBJEEB provides the opportunity to challenge the answer key. Therefore, it releases a preliminary answer key first. Hence, students who have objections can challenge the key. After analyzing the challenges, WBJEEB releases the official WBJEE Answer Key.
- Once the final answer key is released, no grievance will be accepted. And, WBJEE Result 2021 will be published accordingly.
In case you have any more queries or doubts related to WBJEE Answer Key 2021, then comment down below.