WBJEE Result 2022: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will release the WBJEE 2022 Result on 4th week of May 2022. The result released in an online mode. Candidates can download the WBJEE result @ the official website (wbjeeb.nic.in). In order to download the result, candidates will have to provide their login details. Candidates who have appeared for WBJEE 2022 can only check the result. The result of WBJEE contains the scores obtained by candidates in the exam. It will also tell if the candidate has qualified for the further WBJEE admission process or not. Through WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination), candidates can seek admission into undergraduate courses at various institutes of West Bengal. For more details regarding the result of WBJEE, rank card download date, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
WBJEE Result Date 2022
WBJEEB announced the admission schedule on the official website of WBJEE. Hence, candidates must read the information brochure carefully. However WBJEE result download dates are given below.
|WBJEE 2022 Exam||23rd April 2022|
|Release of WBJEE Result||4th week of May 2022|
Steps To Download The WBJEE 2022 Result
The result will release in online mode. Hence, candidates can check the same on the WBJEE official website. Follow the below steps to do so.
- Head to the official website of WBJEE i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in
- You will find the WBJEE Result 2022 link on the homepage
- Click on the link. Enter WBJEE login (Registered ID, Password, captcha code)
- Result will display on the screen
- Download the result of WBJEE and take a printout
Details Present On WBJEE Rank Card 2022
Candidates will find many details on the result of WBJEE. Hence, go through the result carefully. Check the list of details below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Gender of the Applicant
- Subject-wise Marks
- Date of Birth
- Total Scores
- Application Number
Tie-Breaking Policy of WBJEE Result 2022
There are times when two candidates score the same marks. In the case of such a situation, the authorities follow the below rules.
- Candidates who have less collective negative scores in PCM will be given a higher rank
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with higher positive scores in PCM will be given a higher rank
- If the WBJEE tie is still not broken, then the candidate with less negative marks in Chemistry & Maths will be given a higher rank
- In case the tie still exists, then the candidates with more positive marks in Maths for 2 marks questions will be given a higher rank
- In case the still persists, then the candidates with more positive marks in Physics for 2 marks questions will be given a higher rank
- If the WBJEE tie still exists, then the candidates with more positive marks in Chemistry for only 2 marks questions will be allotted a higher rank
- If the tie still persists, then the candidates with less negative marks in Mathematics for only 2 marks questions will be given a higher rank.
- In case the tie still persists, candidates with less negative marks in Physics for only 2 marks questions will be allotted a higher rank.
- In case the WBJEE tie still exists, then the candidates with less negative marks in Chemistry for only 2 marks questions will be given a higher rank.
- If the above criteria fail to break the tie, then the candidates will be given a higher rank on the basis of age. Older candidates will be given a higher preference for admission.
WBJEE Merit List 2022 Download
WBJEEB will release the merit list of WBJEE along with the result. Candidates can download the merit list @wbjeeb.nic.in. Hence, ensure that you keep checking the website for regular updates. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s WBJEE scores. Also, the WBJEE 2022 Merit List will be dependent on the category of applicants. Qualifying candidates whose names appear in the merit list have to appear for WBJEE counselling rounds.
WBJEE 2022 General Merit List (GMR)
The preparation of the WBJEE General Merit List (GMR) is on the basis of the candidate’s scores in PCM in the WBJEE exam. The ranking in the merit list will be done in descending order. In case the tie exists, then the above guidelines will be used to break it. WBJEEB will release the different merit lists for different categories. However, GMR Merit List will be applicable for all the WBJEE counselling & seat allotment rounds.
WBJEE Cutoff 2022
WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board) will release the category-wise cutoff list for WBJEE. The preparation of the WBJEE cutoff list (Goa, Hyderabad, Pilani) is on the basis of certain factors. Let us take a look below.
Factors Determining Cutoff of WBJEE
- Total Number of Applicants
- Seat Availability
- The difficulty level of exam
- Previous year cutoff trends
WBJEE Counselling 2022
The qualifying candidates have to appear for the counselling of WBJEE. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the WBJEE 2022 Counselling. Candidates can check the WBJEE Counselling registration & schedule on the official website. Candidates must register online in order to participate in the counselling.
WBJEE Participating Institutes 2022
The following institutions will offer admission on the basis of WBJEE scores
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya
- Haldia Institute of Technology
- Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata
- Kalyani Government Engineering College, Nadia
- Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata
- Academy of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly
- Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Berhampore
- Goverment College of Engineering and Leather Technology, Kolkata
In case you have any more queries or doubts related to WBJEE Result 2022, then comment down below.