The West Bengal Joint Entrance examination Board will be publishing the WBJEE 2019 answer key for all the candidates who have appeared for the Exam. WBJEE answer key 2019 will be released in the online mode on the official website of WBJEEB. Following previous year release dates, the WBJEE answer key is likely to be made available in the 4th week of May 2019. This article will give you more information about WBJEE 2019 answer key.
WBJEE 2019 Answer Key
All candidates who have taken the WBJEE 2019 exam will be able to view the answer key in the online mode. WBJEE 2019 answer key will carry all the correct answer options to the questions asked in the examination. The official WBJEE answer key 2019 will be released within 10-20 days of the conduct of WBJEE 2019.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
WBJEE Answer Key 2019 Date
Candidates can check the WBJEE 2019 Exam dates given for the release of answer key. Announced dates will be provided soon.
|WBJEE 2019 Paper 1 (Mathematics)||26th May 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 Paper 2 (Physics & Chemistry)||26th May 2019|
|Release of model answer key 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|Release of final answer key 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 result announcement||2nd July 2019|
How to download WBJEE 2019 Answer key?
- Go to the official website i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on the WBJEE 2019 answer key link (link will be provided here)
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen in the form of a PDF.
- Download the WBJEE answer key 2019.
WBJEE OMR Answer Sheet 2019
The WBJEE OMR Answer sheets of candidates will also be uploaded by the exam conducting authority. It will be made available within 5-6 days after the WBJEE 2019 has been conducted, candidates can download the OMR response sheet and compare their answers with the WBJEE 2019 Answer Key.
How to check WBJEE 2019 OMR Response sheet?
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB or click on the link provided.
- Enter your WBJEE 2019 application number, password and security pin.
- Click on “submit”
- The candidate will now be able to see the recorded responses/ OMR sheets/ images on their screen.
- Now verify the responses with WBJEE answer key 2019.
How to challenge WBJEE 2019 Preliminary Answer Key?
Although the WBJEE answer key is created by subject experts and there is a chance of an error in the WBJEE Model answer key, candidates will be able to challenge the model answer key only. In case any candidate is not satisfied or finds errors in the answer key, he/she can challenge it by clicking a link given here. The challenge can be done on the official website. However, the candidates can only challenge the Answer key by making payment of Rs. 500 per question (non-refundable) and the payment can be made through net banking/credit card/ debit card/ Allahabad Bank E-Challan.
If the Board finds the challenge satisfactory it will make necessary changes and then release the WBJEE Final answer key.
Benefits of Using WBJEE Answer Key
- Candidates can check all the correct answers to questions asked in the exam.
- They can compare their answers and calculate their probable score before the final result has been revealed.
- Candidates can also know their scale of performance.
- With the help of Answer key candidate can estimate a score and know the name of school/university where they are likely to get admission in.
WBJEE 2019 Answer Key Highlights
- Any candidate can challenge any model answer key by logging in with his/her password.
- Candidates must pay Rs. 500 to challenge any answer key of WBJEE 2019.
- The Board will review the challenges and publish Final and Frozen Answer Keys.
- The Board’s decision in this regard will be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- The Board will not accept any challenge made by letter, fax, telephone etc.
- Candidates also have the option to avail the facility of calculation sheet. If any candidate needs a calculation sheet from the Board, he/she will have to apply to the Board with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board’ payable at Kolkata. But this facility will be available only till 31.08.2019.