WBCHSE PPR/PPS Result 2019 Released: West Bengal Council of Higher Education handles the procedure of Higher Secondary Examination of the candidates enrolled all over the state. WBCHSE Post Publication Review (PPR) and Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) is a method of scrutiny followed by the educational institutes of Bengal. Candidates who want to fill for the revaluation of their marks secured by them in their Secondary exams can opt for this method. The West Bengal Council of Higher Education Board releases the revised list of the marks after the thorough revaluation procedure has been done. This is followed by the education system of West Bengal. However, it should be noted that the revised Merit List or the Result will be released by the board of only those candidates who have applied for the procedure and filled up the Application Form before the due date. For more of the details of WBCHSE PPR/PPS 2019 Result go through the details mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Notification Regarding PPS/PPR Result 2019
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
WBCHSE PPR/PPS Application Form 2019
West Bengal Council of Higher Education has released the Application form for PPR/PPS 2019. The last date to submit the form is 11th June 2019. The students who plan on proceeding for the evaluation of their marks secured in the secondary exams can submit the Application. The List with the final marks will be available. It must be noted that only the students who have submitted the form can check their revaluated marks. The details in the online form must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail might create an issue with the result. Once the information is provided, it is advised to review it very carefully.
WBCHSE PPR/PPS Result 2019
West Bengal Council of Higher Education releases the Application form for the revaluation just after the official release of the Higher Secondary Exam result. The Forms are available in an online mode only and there is no offline mode available for the submission of the form. WBCHSE PPR PPS is a scrutiny method that is followed by the educational bodies of the West Bengal under which the students can apply for the revaluation of the student’s marks for which the fee is charged. The amount charged for PPR is Rs. 100/- and for PPS is 60/-. PPR and PPS is a procedure that is followed by the West Bengal Board. In this the examination authorities of the Board conducts a thorough rechecking of the answer sheets of the students of the papers which is applied for the students for the revaluation. The evaluation is restricted only for the Theoretical and Compulsory papers.
WBCHSE PPR/PPS 2019
The Result of WBCHSE PPR/PPS 2019 is published by the Board authorities on its official website. Students who applied for the scrutiny or the revaluation of their marks are able to check for their revised result from the link provided. The Revaluation of the marks is adopted by most of the candidates with the purpose of increasing their overall score or percentage in the exam. It should be noted that the increment in the marks is provided by the board only in those cases where the aggregate marks to be increased will be above the limit decided by the Board. Only those candidates will be eligible to check the result who have successfully filled the Application Form and submitted it before the due date.
Steps to check WBCHSE PPR/PPS Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the Board for the Result link or click on the link provided above.
- Navigate for the WBCHSE PPR/PPS Result link.
- The PPR/PPS Result 2019 link will be available on the Home page.
- Click on the Result link.
- The Result will display on the screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on the result page. Find your credentials and the revised or revaluated marks as per by the Board.
Important Points for WBCHSE PPR/PPS 2019
- In the PPR or Post Publication Review Process, candidate’s marks or Answer Sheet will be reexamined once again by the Official Board.
- In the PPS or Post Publication Scrutiny process, the marks will be recalculated by the Official Board.
- Application and Fees for PPR and PPS should be submitted within the 15 days of the official release of the result.
- If incomplete or incorrect Application of the candidate is received by the Board, the Application will be rejected.
- PPR can be filed for maximum 2 subjects.
- Application for the PPR can be filed of only those subjects for which PPS is not filled.
- The decision of the final revaluated marks taken by the Board will be the final one and no challenge to that will be accepted.