Shridhar University offers admission to interested candidates in various courses in a wide range of fields. Moreover, the university conducts an entrance exam to provide admission based on their performance in the same. However, the university has released the application form as per the schedule. The entrance exam for the UG courses usually known as Shridhar University Entrance Test (SUET). Interested candidates can fill the application form of Shridhar University within the deadline provided by the university. You must be ready with all the necessary documents required during the application process. For more details regarding the Shridhar University Application Form 2019 as well as Shridhar University Admission 2019 last dates continue reading below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Shridhar University Application Form Dates
Shridhar University has released the notification for admission to the various UG courses for the academic year 2019-20. Moreover, the application form of RMLAU has been released in an online mode. Furthermore, candidates should have the latest University schedule so as to remain aware of all the important events and dates. However, the dates of many events are yet to be notified by the university. However, students can visit our website or the official website of the university for daily updates. Till then you have to remember the tentative schedule only. Here we have made it easy, as candidates may find all the necessary details regarding the release of the application form in the table given below:
|Release of the Application Form||April 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||May 2019|
|Entrance Exam||May 2019|
Shridhar University Application Form Eligibility
Eligibility criteria define your identity as a successfully registered candidate. All the interested candidates seeking admission at Shridhar University are advised to first check the eligibility criteria of the respective courses. Students are selected for admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance test as well as their previous academic record. While filling the application form, students have to provide their educational qualification in their respective fields. One can check the Shridhar University eligibility criteria for various courses offered at the official website of the university before applying for the same. However, we will provide you with a direct link of Shridhar University Admission Dates where you can check all the related details. Moreover, make sure that you are eligible for appearing in the entrance exam before applying for the same.
Shridhar University Application Form 2019-20
Application form of Shridhar University 2020 has been released earlier this year in the month of April. However, the application process is still open. If you haven’t applied earlier, you still have a chance. Go to the official website of the university and fill the SUET online admission form. You have to provide essential details including Personal details, Academic details, upload scanned images, and finally make payment of the application fee. Note that the application process is considered complete only after complete payment of the application fee. You can further choose a convenient online payment method accordingly. However, keep in mind that there is no option for offline payment. In order to fill the online admission form continue further on this page.
Steps To Fill The Shridhar University Application Form 2019
The following are the steps on how to fill the Shridhar University Online Application Form 2019. In addition, direct links are also provided below for your convenience.
- In the first place, visit the official website of Shridhar University.
- Then click on “Admissions” column at the top of the home page.
- Furthermore, click on by Admission Procedure.
- Eventually, a page for online application will appear with the title as “Apply Online“.
- However, the application process is further divided into four steps namely Basic information, Personal information, Academic information and lastly Upload photo and signature.
- Moreover, complete all the steps of Online Registration and click on Submit.
- Take a print out of the Application Form for further references in the long run.
- Make the necessary payment in order to confirm your candidature.
- Moreover, a list of documents one needs to attach along with the application form is given below
- The 10th mark sheet and passing certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheets
- Master’s degree and mark sheets
- RPET/ JEE-MAINS (for B.Tech) (Scorecard)
- GATE (for M.Tech) (Scorecard)
- CAT/ XAT/ MAT (for MBA) (Scorecard)
- CLAT (for LLB) (Scorecard)
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character/ Conduct Certificate
- Passport sized colored photograph – 04 and 01 Stamp-sized photograph
- In case of offline application, one has to send a demand draft of INR 1100 in favor of ‘Shridhar University’, payable at Pilani or Chirawa along with a DD of INR 400 (for SU Entrance Test for B.Tech). In addition, send the above documents along with the completely filled application form at the given address:
Shridhar University, Pilani Chirawa Road
Pilani – 333 031
Ph – +91-1596-298551
Necessary Documents For Application Form of Shridhar University:
- A valid e-mail ID.
- A working mobile no.
- Recent passport size colored photo.
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet.
- Access to an online payment facility for instance Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Debit Card.
The university also provides reservation criteria as shown below. Interested candidates should go through the table very carefully before filling the application form. However, it’s important for the applicants to know about the reservation system of the respective university so as to avoid any misunderstanding later on. Therefore, here we have provided a tabulated form of all the information one needs o know regarding Reservation system of Shridhar University.
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Important Instructions Regarding Application Form
- Candidates can visit the Shridhar University regularly for daily updates.
- Make sure that the information you provide while filling the application form is absolutely correct and valid.
- In order to avoid cancellation of application, the candidate should submit the exam form within the given deadline.
- The applicant’s candidature is confirmed only after complete payment of the application fee via the online payment method.
- In addition, the candidate must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future preferences.