LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card: The admit card will be available online for the eligible candidates. Candidates who will successfully enroll in the LPUNEST 2019 can avail the LPUNEST Admit Card by going to the official website and signing in with the allotted Username and Password. Students, after accessing the LPUNEST Hall Ticket 2019, must ensure that all the details given in the admit card about the candidate personal information are entered correctly. Moreover, candidates must make a note of important details such as Roll number, Date and Time of Examination, Exam Venue address, etc. Also, it will be prudent to visit the exam venue well in advance.
LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card
LPUNEST Admit Card 2019 will be accessible for applicants within a few days of the start of the examination. Only successfully enrolled candidates can download their admit card. Successfully enrolled candidates are those who have paid the application fee, who have entered all the details correctly and who have given their preferences well in time. LPUNEST 2019 Hall Ticket will be generated after the LPUNEST Slot Booking session is over with. Students can download the Admit Card of LPUNEST from the official website.Will Update Later
Subscribe For Latest Updates
LPUNEST Admit Card 2019 Release Date
LPUNEST Hall Ticket will be generated in the month of May 2019. Only the students who have completed the LPUNEST Slot Booking process can Download LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card.
|LPU NEST 2019 Admit Card||Released|
|LPU NEST 2019 Exam||15th May – 31st May 2019|
How To Download LPUNEST Admit Card 2019?
In order to Download LPUNEST Hall Ticket follow the steps available below.
1. Go to the official website or click on the link which will be available on this page later.
2. Then Login with username and password.
3. Once logged in, candidates will have to book their slots.
4. Slot booking involves selecting preferences for exam centre, date and time for the exam, etc.
5. Further, confirm that the slot is booked.
6. Then, Download LPUNEST Admit Card therein.
Once the admit card is accessed, candidates are requested to check the details thoroughly and make sure that there is no error or misrepresentation of data such as personal information, photo and signature uploaded. In case there is a distortion or inaccuracy of data, candidates are required to contact the examining body immediately.
Candidates are also required to note down important details such as Roll Number, Date and Time, Venue of Examination, etc. It will be prudent to visit the venue in advance so as to be able to reach the examination venue in time on the examination date Also, It is mandatory to take the admit cards along to enter the examination hall. Admit Cards are to be accompanied by an ID proof.
Details on LPUNEST Hall Ticket 2019
Admit Card of LPUNEST is a piece of document which allows the candidate to enter the examination venue. It means what it literally says, i.e. Admit Card, also sometimes known as a Hall Ticket. Here’s a list of things you can find on an LPUNEST Hall Ticket:
- Name of the candidate,
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of the Examination,
- Venue of the Examination,
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph and Signature,
Documents to carry with LPUNEST 2019 Hall Ticket
- LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card is the most important document required for a candidate to enter into the examination hall.
- LPUNEST Hall Ticket must be accompanied by a copy of valid ID proof along with original for cross verification. These ID proofs can be Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, or any other government-issued identity card.
- Candidates are not supposed to carry mobile phones, watches, papers, calculators, food items, etc. Although students can carry a bottle of water and a wallet, the above-mentioned items should be kept outside the venue.
- Candidates are required to reach the exam venue on time as per mentioned in the LPUNEST admit card otherwise, the entry shall be prohibited.
- Candidates must come in simple formal/ semi-formal attire.