LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card: LPUNEST 2019 Admit Cards will be available online in the month of December 2018 for Phase I and in the month of March for Phase II. Candidates who have successfully enrolled in the LPUNEST 2019 can avail the LPUNEST Admit Card 2019 by going to the official website and signing in with the allotted Username and Password. Students, after accessing the LPUNEST Admit Card 2019, must ensure that all the details given in the admit card about the candidate personal information are entered correctly. Moreover, candidates must make a note of important details such as Roll number, Date and Time of Examination, Exam Venue address, etc. Also, it will be prudent to visit the exam venue well in advance.
LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card
LPUNEST Admit Card 2019 will be accessible for applicants in the month of December and March for Phase I and Phase II respectively. Exact dates will be announced and updated soon. Only successfully enrolled candidates will have a generated admit card. Successfully enrolled candidates are those who have paid the application fee, who have entered all the details correctly and who have given their preferences well in time. LPUNEST 2019 Admit Cards will be generated after the LPUNEST 2019 Slot Booking session is over with. Students can download the LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card from the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Released Dates of LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card
LPUNEST Admit Card 2019 will be generated in the month of April 2019. Only the students who have completed the LPUNEST Slot Booking process can access the LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card. Important Dates regarding LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card are given below.
|1.||Application Release Date (Phase I)||9th October|
|2.||Slot Booking (Phase I)||December 2019|
|3.||Deadline for Application Submission (Phase I)||20th January 2019|
|4.||LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card (Phase I)||December 2019|
|5.||LPUNEST 2019 Exam (Phase I)||21st Jan – 5th Feb 2019|
|6||LPUNEST Registration (Phase II)||21st January 2019|
|7||Slot Booking (Phase II)||March 2019|
|8||Last Date for Application Submission (Phase II)||31st March 2019|
|9||LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card (Phase II)||March 2019|
LPUNEST Admit Card 2019 Download Procedure
LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded easily by following the steps given below.
1. Go to the official website
2. Login with username and password
3. Once logged in, candidates will have to book their slots.
4. Slot booking involves selecting preferences for exam centre, date and time for the exam, etc.
5. Confirm the slots booked.
6. Download the LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card therein.
Once the admit card is accessed, candidates are requested to check the details thoroughly and make sure that there is no error or misrepresentation of data such as personal information, photo and signature uploaded. In case there is a distortion or inaccuracy of data, candidates are required to contact the examining body immediately.
Candidates are also required to note down important details such as Roll Number, Date and Time, Venue of Examination, etc. It will be prudent to visit the venue in advance so as to be able to reach the examination venue in time on the examination date Also, It is mandatory to take the admit cards along to enter the examination hall. Admit Cards are to be accompanied by an ID proof.
Details on LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card is a piece of document which allows the candidate to enter the examination venue. It means what it literally says, i.e. Admit Card, also sometimes known as a Hall Ticket. Here’s a list of things you can find on an Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate,
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of the Examination,
- Venue of the Examination,
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph and Signature,
Documents to carry with LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card
- LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card is the most important document required for a candidate to enter into the examination hall.
- LPUNEST Admit Card 2019 must be accompanied by a copy of valid ID proof along with original for cross verification. These ID proofs can be Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, or any other government issued identity card.
- Candidates are not supposed to carry mobile phones, watches, papers, calculators, food items etc. Although students can carry a bottle of water and wallet, the above mentioned items should be kept outside the venue.
- Candidates are required to reach the exam venue on time as per mentioned in the admit card, otherwise entry shall be prohibited.
- Candidates must come in simple formal/ semi-formal attire.