WB ITI Counselling 2021 will be started on 20th September 2021. The first counselling result will be declared on 25th September 2021. The West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development is the official authority which conducts the WB ITI Counselling. The candidates who will qualify the common entrance test (CET), or whose names will appear in the WB ITI Merit List, will be eligible to attend the WB ITI Counselling session. The schedule of the WB ITI counselling will be mentioned on the official website. Moreover, the counselling process will be conducted in various stages. Firstly, it will start with the choice filling & seat allotment process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the candidates will have to bring their original documents on the day of the WB ITI counselling. After the document verification & fee payment process is over, the candidates will subsequently be allotted seats. Also, the candidate will be provided with the seat confirmation letter. It will further guide the candidate as to how, when & where to report. Furthermore, to know more about the WB ITI 2021 Counselling , keep on reading the article.
WB IT Counselling Dates and Schedule 2021
The candidates who will be appearing for the counselling of WB ITI, must keep themselves updated with the dates of the same. Therefore, we have mentioned the same below.
|Online Merit list for both M & E Group||18th September 2021|
|Counselling and choice filling for trades and ITI by the Candidates||20th to 23rd September 2021|
|1st Counselling Result||25th September 2021|
|Admission date of 1st Counselling||25th, 26th, 27th September 2021|
|2nd Counselling Result||29th September 2021|
|Admission date of 2nd Counselling||29th, 30th September 2021|
|3rd Counselling Result||3rd October 2021|
|Admission date of 3rd Counselling||3rd, 4th October 2021|
Check – West Bengal ITI Admission
Steps To Participate In West Bengal ITI Counselling 2021
- The official authority will prepare the merit list. Furthermore, the candidates will be notified via SMS or email on the candidate’s mobile number & email Id.
- Subsequently, the candidates will have to log in using their User Id & Password in order to participate in the WB ITI online counselling process.
- The candidates must provide the choice of their trade & institute. However, they must do so by checking the seat availability in that particular institute.
- Furthermore, after the candidate has filled in the choices, subsequently, the seats will be allotted to the candidate based on their rank, choice, filling & the number of seats available in that particular course/trade.
- The candidates will be able to view the allotted seats after the counselling process gets over. Also, candidates must not forget to take out a printout of the confirmation slip from the official website for future purposes.
Download – West Bengal ITI Result
What After The WB ITI Counselling Procedure?
After the WB ITI counselling procedure is over, the candidates need to follow certain more formalities. The same has been mentioned below.
- After the counselling process gets over, the candidate will get a confirmation slip.
- The candidates will have to subsequently, approach the respective Government/Private ITI colleges? ITC/JPs in order to get admission.
- Furthermore, the candidate will have to produce all the original documents. Since they will be verified by the official authority.
- Must carry self-attested copies of documents, admit card, rank card, seat confirmation slip at the time of admission.
- Also, they must not forget to carry the self-attested copies of the required documents at the time of the admission. The list of the documents required is mentioned below.
- Admit card
- rank card
- seat confirmation slip at the time of admission.
Download – WB ITI Application Form
Important Points Related To The West Bengal ITI Counselling 2021
The candidates must check some of the highlights related to the WB ITI Counselling. We have mentioned some points below.
- All the qualified candidates must not forget to attend the counselling procedure of WB ITI 2021.
- The step of choice filling is a crucial step of the WB ITI Counselling process.
- The candidates will have to choose a course and college as per their choice. They must do so very carefully since it will determine the candidate’s future course of events.
- However, the candidate must do all this within a specified time limit.
- Also, they must not forget to keep all the documents ready for verification.
- It is also important that the candidate keep one set of self-attested copies of the document ready.
- Finally, the candidate must report to the concerned Govt. ITI/ITC/JPs in order to get a provisional admission within the given deadline.