WB ITI Merit List 2021 declared on 27th August 2021 for M & E Group. Rank card of the Candidates will be available in the Applicant’s login. The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training is the respective authority that conducts West Bengal ITI 2021 common entrance exam for admission into the ITI admission programme. The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) Kolkata will conduct a common entrance test. Applicants can take admission in various ITI colleges located across the WB state, through the competitive entrance test held by West Bengal Council for Vocational training.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The preparation of the WB ITI 2021 is on the basis of the score obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. A separate merit list for WB ITI will be published by WBSCVT consisting of state-wise candidates merit for each trade group. In this article candidates who appeared for the Entrance exam can check the details about the Merit List of West Bengal ITI 2021.
- Check WB ITI Merit List 2021 Released – Click here
- Last date of on line choice filling in the WBSCVT portal till 5th September 12.00 Mid Night (as per server time)
WB ITI Merit Release Date 2021 (ITI Tung & ITC Kalimpong)
|Online Application||16th August 2021|
|last date of Application Form Submission||15th September 2021|
|Online Merit list for both M & E Group||18th September 2021|
|Counselling and choice filling for trades and ITI by the Candidates||20th to 23rd September 2021|
|1st Counselling Result||25th September 2021|
|Admission date of 1st Counselling||25th, 26th, 27th September 2021|
|2nd Counselling Result||29th September 2021|
|Admission date of 2nd Counselling||29th, 30th September 2021|
|3rd Counselling Result||3rd October 2021|
|Admission date of 3rd Counselling||3rd, 4th October 2021|
West Bengal ITI Merit List 2021
The Merit List will be released by the West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training. WB ITI 2021 Merit List will be published on the official website of WBSCVT. The Merit List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The WBSCVT merit list 2021 will be prepared in descending order. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course, they must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling. WBSCVT(West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training) will prepare the merit list for group ‘E’ & ‘M’ separately.
How To Check WB ITI Merit List 2021?
- Visit the official website of WBSCVT i.e. www.wbscvt.net
- On the Homepage of WBSCVT look for WB ITI Merit List 2021 Link.
- Click on the Merit List PDF link.
- West Bengal ITI Merit List 2021 will be displayed on the screen
- If candidates want to download WB ITI Merit List 2021 details click on save button.
- Save the file & take a print out of the same for further information.
Seats Reservation In West Bengal ITI 2021
Check the seat reservation and its percentage criteria in the table.
|Reserved Seats||Percentage Criteria|
- In case of the availability of both SC and ST, seats will be transferred to General seats.
- If SC seats remain vacant, then it would be automatically transferred to the Scheduled Tribes quota.
- If Physically Challenged and women reserved seats remain vacant, they will be also transferred to the General seats.
West Bengal ITI Admissions 2021
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL
The Department of Technical Education & Training operates through the following 3 Directorates and 3 State Councils to facilitate technical education and skill training in the state.
Directorate of Technical Education and Training
3 years of diploma courses are offered in the different disciplines of Engineering / Technology through different Polytechnics.
Directorate of Industrial Training
3 years / 2 years / 1 year /6-month duration NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) recognized training courses under Craftsman Training Scheme are offered through ITIs. National Apprenticeship Training is also implemented.
Directorate of Vocational Education and Training
Vocational Education and Training programme at VIII + level (6 months duration) and at X+2 level (2 years duration) are offered through different vocational Training Centres (VTCs)
- West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
- W.B. State Council for Vocational Training
- West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training
WB ITI 2021 Fee Structure
The fee structure provided below is as per the details of the 2019 session. In case there is any change in the fee structure, we will update here.