WB ITI Merit List 2019: The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training is the respective authority which conducts West Bengal ITI 2019 a common entrance exam for admission into ITI admission programme. The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) Kolkata will conduct a common entrance test in the month of June 2019. Applicants can take admission in various ITI colleges located across the WB state, through the competitive entrance test held by West Bengal Council for Vocational training. WB ITI 2019 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. A separate merit list for WB ITI will be published by WBSCVT consisting state wise candidates merit for each trade group. In this article candidates who appeared for Entrance exam can check the details about the Merit List of WB ITI 2019.
WB ITI Merit List 2019
Merit List of WB ITI 2019 will be released by the West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training. WB ITI 2019 Merit List will be published on the official website of WBSCVT. The Merit List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The WB ITI merit list 2019 will be prepared in the descending order. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course, they must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling. WBSCVT(West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training) will prepare the merit list for group ‘E’ & ‘M’ separately.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to Check WB ITI Merit List 2019?
- Visit the official website of WBSCVT i.e. www.wbscvt.net
- On the Homepage of WBSCVT look for WB ITI Merit List 2019 Link.
- Click on the Merit List PDF link.
- West Bengal ITI Merit List 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- If candidates want to download WB ITI Merit List 2019 details click on save button.
- Save the file & take a print out of the same for further information.
Seats Reservation in WB ITI 2019
|Reserved Seats||Percentage Criteria|
- In case of availability of both SC and ST seats will be transferred to General seats.
- If SC seats remain vacant then it would be automatically transferred to the Schedule Tribes quota.
- If Physically Challenged and women reserved seats remain vacant, will be also transferred to the General seats.
West Bengal ITI Admissions 2019-2020
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL
The Department of Technical Education & Training operates through following 3 Directorates and 3 State Councils to facilitate technical education and skill training in the state.
Directorate of Technical Education and Training
3 years of diploma courses are offered in the different disciplines of Engineering / Technology through different Polytechnics.
Directorate of Industrial Training
3 years / 2 years / 1 year / 6 month duration NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) recognized training courses under Craftsman Training Scheme are offered through ITIs. National Apprenticeship Training is also implemented.
Directorate of Vocational Education and Training
Vocational Education and Training programme at VIII + level (6 months duration) and at X+2 level (2 years duration) are offered through different vocational Training Centres (VTCs)
- West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
- West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training
- West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training
WB ITI 2019 Fee StructureThe fee structure provideed below is as per the details of 2018 session. Any form of changes or updates in the fee structure will be provdided in the article.