VMOU KOTA Timetable 2019: The official timetable of VMOU KOTA 2019 has been made available on the official website of the university. The candidates are advised to keep a tab on the dates by visiting the official site. Missing of any important date can lead to the rejection of the application form of the candidate leading to the cancellation of one’s candidature. The VMOU KOTA Time Table 2019 contains the important dates of the important events (releasing of the application form, releasing of admit card etc). Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) has not released the official dates yet. As soon as it will announce the same, we will put them here. For more details related to VMOU KOTA Time Table 2019, the candidates can refer to the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
VMOU KOTA Time Table 2019
The candidates, who have enrolled themselves have to be aware of the important dates of VMOU KOTA 2019. If the candidates skip any of the dates, then his/her candidature can get cancelled. The university has released its official dates:
|JULY SESSION||JANUARY SESSION|
|Release of Application Form||18th Jan-11th Feb 2019.||October 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||6 July 2019||November 2018|
|Date of examination||7 July 2019||December 2018|
|Announcement of Results||4th July 2019||Within 15 Days of Examination|
|Release of Answer Key||July 2019||January 2019|
VMOU KOTA Time Table 2019
The official timetable of Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University has been made available on the official website of the university. The candidates need to visit the official site regularly in order to be aware of the VMOU KOTA Time Table 2019. It is mandatory for the candidates to be aware of the same because if they skip any of the dates, then they might face problems in future leading to the rejection of the application form of the candidate which also can result in the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
Steps to Download VMOU KOTA Time Table 2019
There are some steps which are to be followed while downloading the VMOU KOTA Time Table 2019. Unfollowing any step can lead to stopping the candidate from accessing the timetable. The steps, which are to be followed are:
- Visit the official website of the Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University.
- Then the candidate needs to click on the given link of timetable.
- Click on the subject link the candidate aspires for.
- Candidates must go through the dates of the timetable and must check if there is any kind of mistake. In case of any error, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.
- After checking the dates, the candidates should print 1 copy of the timetable for future purposes.
Contents Mentioned on VMOU Time Table 2019
The timetable of Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University contains crucial information regarding the VMOU Time Table 2019. The candidates need to look carefully at the timetable and make sure that the information contained in the timetable is correct. If any following information is missing, then the candidate must contact the examination authorities:
- Name of the provided courses
- Date of the exams
The aspirants can go through the general points which are mentioned below related to the VMOU Time Table 2019. Students must keep the same in mind before downloading the timetable. Find the important points mentioned below:
- It is mandatory that the candidates download the Time Table of Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University and save it for future references.
- The dates mentioned on the timetable of Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University might get changed as per the convenience of the university.
- No requests will be entertained regarding the change in the timetable. The candidates have to appear on the dates mentioned.
- The dates in the timetable will be as per the conducting body and it has the full right to change the same.