UPSEE 2022: UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) named UPCET registration will be started in April 2022 for both UG and PG courses. However, the admissions for B. Tech is done based on jee main scores. B.Tech Lateral entry admissions will take place based on UPCET scores. Candidates interested in the B.Tech admission must fill out the jee application form and qualify for the exam with a valid score. Thus, candidates who qualify with jee main 2022 is called for the counselling and admission procedure. Candidates with UPSEE JEE Main 2022 Scores can get admission into various private /government & other affiliated institutions of Uttar Pradesh. The university prepares a merit list based on the jee main scores 2022.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
UPSEE/UPCET online form submission has been extended. In order to sit for the entrance test, the candidates have to necessarily fill the UPSEE Application form. In this article, we will take you through the UPSEE Entrance Exam date, registration process, exam pattern, UPSEE Admit Card, result, etc. So, keep on reading.
Highlights of UPSEE JEE Main 2022
Those who are unaware of the UPSEE Entrance Exam 2022 can go through the table below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP Now Known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University|
|Level of Examination||State-level Entrance Test|
|Examination Mode||Pen-paper based|
|Purpose||Undergraduate Courses Admission|
UPSEE JEE Main 2022 Entrance Exam Dates
It is very important to be familiar with the UPSEE admission schedule in 2022. AKTU has released the dates regarding the release of the UPSEE application form and other important events @upsee.nic.in. However, candidates can check the tentative dates given in the table.
|Release of UPSEE Application Form 2022||1st week of April 2022|
|Last Date of UPSEE Application form||Last week of May 2022|
|UPSEE/ UPCET Entrance Exam Date||to be announced|
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying, candidates must check if they fulfil the admission criteria. The Eligibility criteria for UPSEE has been laid down by UPTU. Since UPSEE is a state exam, candidates outside of UP can also apply only if they fulfil certain conditions.
Eligibility Criteria of UPTU
- Nationality: Candidates with Indian nationality can apply. NRI, PIO, Foreign Nationals, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries & Kashmiri Migrants are also eligible to apply
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to fill the UPSEE Online Form 2022
- Students who are appearing for the qualifying are also eligible for UPSEE 2022
Course-Wise UPTU JEE Main Eligibility
Candidates can check the UPSEE eligibility criteria for b.tech and other courses in the table below.
|B.Tech/ B.Des||Passed 12th with Physics, Mathematics, and anyone subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates)|
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||Passed 12th with Physics, Mathematics/Biology and any one of the subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Arch||Passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics and any one subject from Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational subject with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.|
UPSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria for NRI Candidates
NRI Candidates are entitled to 5% seats in both State-funded and Private Universities if they meet the minimum required eligibility requirements.
- The minimum requirement would be that the candidates must have passed 10+2 equivalent from outside of India with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Or have passed GCE Examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Higher Mathematics from London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka.
- In the case of Foreign Nationals/ PIOs/ CIWGC, the interested candidates should have passed 10+2 equivalent from outside of India with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The whole admission will be subject to the submission of a copy of a passport or equivalent.
UPSEE JEE Main Application Form 2022
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can fill the UPSEE Online Form 2022. The registration process will begin from the last week of January 2022. Candidates can access the UPTU Application form from the official website @upsee.nic.in. The process of filling the application form includes various steps, such as registration, providing personal/educational/ academic details, uploading documents, and payment of UPSEE application fees.
Step-wise UPSEE Application Process
- Online Registration
- Provide the mandatory details in the application form
- Upload scanned images (photograph & signature)
- Payment of UPSEE registration fee
Application Fee of UPSEE UPTU 2022
The form-filling process will be successful only after the payment of the desired application fees. The Application fee can only be paid online. You can make the payment via debit card/ credit card/ net banking & e-wallets
|General/ OBC/ Male/ Transgender||1300|
UPSEE Application Form Correction
It is quite obvious to commit mistakes while filling out the UPSEE Online form. Therefore, the University provides an opportunity for the candidates to correct their mistakes through UPSEE Application Correction window link. The correction window will open from the last week of March 2022. All the candidates must make sure to rectify their mistakes, if any, during the correction time period. As soon as the application correction window closes, candidates won’t be able to make any changes. Also, candidates cannot make changes in their name, category, etc.
UPSEE 2022 Exam Centres
UPTU entrance will take place in 41 cities inside the state of U.P. and 16 cities outside U.P. Check the UPSEE Exam centre list below.
|Cities In UP State|
|Kanpur Dehat||Lakhinpur Kheri|
|Cities outside UP|
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates must check the UPSEE Entrance Exam pattern 2022 before appearing for the exam. The exam pattern of UPSEE consists of the total number of questions, marking scheme, time duration, etc.
- Exam Mode: UPSEE 2022 will take place in offline mode
- Duration of the Exam: Candidates have to solve the question paper in 3 hours
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions. Only the drawing subject will be of subjective type
- Marking Pattern: One right answer will fetch +4 marks
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking yet
UPSEE Syllabus 2022
Candidates should be aware of the syllabus of the UPSEE in order to score good marks. However, it is important to note that the syllabus can vary from each other for different UG courses. The exam conducting body will release the UPSEE B.Tech Syllabus on the official website.
- B.Tech: The syllabus will be from various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics studied at the Intermediate (12th) level.
- B.Pharma: The syllabus will be from subjects like Physics, Biology, and Chemistry studied at 12th Class.
UPSEE Preparation Tips 2022
Before appearing for the entrance examination, candidates must prepare properly. Here are a few preparation tips that you can use during the preparation process.
- Become familiar with the syllabus: It is important to understand the entire syllabus carefully. Analyze your strengths and weaknesses by looking at the subject-wise topics.
- Formulate a timetable: After the complete understanding of the UPSEE Syllabus, candidates must prepare a study plan. Divide your syllabus into different days. This will help you to analyze and track your progress.
- Make notes of the important topics: If you find any topic that is difficult, then do make notes of it. This will help you to memorize well for the exam.
- Solve UPSEE Question Papers: In order to boost the preparation process, candidates must practise the previous year question papers. Solving the question papers will assist the candidates in understanding the level of questions. Moreover, they will learn about time management through constant practice. It will boost the candidate’s confidence as well.
- Eat & Rest Properly: With such a tight schedule, it is necessary for the body to rest at regular intervals. Hence, ensure that you eat properly. Also, get enough sleep to retain whatever you have studied. Check UPSEE preparation tips.
JEE Main UPSEE Admit Card 2022
Admit card is a very essential document. Every candidate has to carry the upsee.nic.in admit card to the examination hall. Those who fail to produce the admit card will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Uttar Pradesh Technical University will release the UPSEE Admit Card download link on the official website.
The admit card of UPSEE contains crucial information. Therefore, the candidates must cross-check every detail. In case there is any mistake on the admit card, then the candidate must contact the helpline immediately.
UPSEE Answer Key 2022
After the UPSEE entrance exam, UPTU releases the upsee.nic.in answer key. The Answer Key can be accessed online. UPSEE Answer Key will contain all the correct answers to the questions asked in the UPSEE 2022 exam. Also, those who feel that the answer key contains any wrong answer can raise issues/ objections against it. The authority will closely analyze the objections and release the UPSEE Answer Key 2022.
UPSEE Result 2022
Candidates can check their UPSEE Result on the official website. The result will release in the last week of May 2022. UPTU Exam Committee will follow the tie-breaking process in case the candidate secures the same marks.
Also. the candidates will get an opportunity for scrutiny of answer sheets by paying Rs. 5000/- per paper within 7 days of the release of the UPSEE result 2022.
Check UPSEE Cut off 2022
UPSEE JEE Main Counselling 2022
The exam conducting authorities will begin the UPSEE Counselling process from the last week of June 2022. Qualifying candidates can participate in the counselling process online. The Counselling will take place on the basis of the JEE Main Scores. In order to participate in the counselling process, the candidates have to register themselves, pay the counselling fee, and verify their documents.