UPSEE Spot Round 2 merit list has been released. Candidates can check the same using link available below. UPSEE 2019 Result release was released on 3rd June 2019. UPSEE 2019 Exam was conducted successfully on 21st April 2019. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam application form (UPSEE 2019 Exam Form) was released on 23rd January 2019. Candidates had submitted their respective entries by 15th March 2019 (05:00 PM).
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
UPTU 2019 conducted by AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technical University), Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who wish to take up engineering offered at all the institutes winged under the Abdul Kalam Technical University located in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be required to go through the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. The UPSEE 2019 will involve 11 papers for various undergraduate and graduate courses in both offline mode (pen-paper) and online mode (CBT). In this article, viewers will learn all about the Abdul Kalam Technical University’s UPSEE 2019, UPTU exam conducting dates, eligibility, application form submission dates and procedure, steps to download the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2019) Admit Card, and other important details.
Check here UPSEE 2020 Exam Date
UPSEE Spot Round 2 Merit List has been released. Candidates who want to check can use the link available here.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam – UPSEE 2019
- UPSEE 2019 is a state level examination in Uttar Pradesh conducted for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of engineering and technology, pharmacy, management etc.
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam is conducted by UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University UPSEE 2019) formerly called Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- Around 2 lakh candidates will be taking the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for the academic session of 2019-2020.
- This UPTU 2019 Entrance Examination is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions.
- If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside U.P., he/she has to produce domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother only) at the time of verification of the document.
- This UPTU 2019 Exam is also open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located outside U.P. and whose parents (both Father and Mother) are not domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions.
- The result of UPTU 2019 declared by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow shall be final. However, the candidate can get his/her answer sheets scrutinized on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of the declaration of result. The application for scrutiny may be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031 in writing.
- If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, his/her admission shall be canceled and he/she may be liable for prosecution under the law. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Lucknow courts only.
- The number of Colleges / Institutions, courses and seats may increase or decrease upto the counselling dates.
- If any of the qualifying examination Board/University awards only letter grades without providing an equivalent percentage of mark on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board/ University specifying equivalent marks and submit it at the time of document verification. In case, such a certificate is not provided by the candidate, the decision of the Central Admission Board (CAB) regarding his/her eligibility shall be final.
- The allotment of the seat through counselling will be carried out strictly in accordance with the UPTU 2019 merit of the candidate, subject to the order of preference given for the seats and availability of seat in the category. Once the seat is allotted to the candidate, no change in the Institution / Branch is admissible.
- No tuition fee shall be charged from eligible SC/ST candidates by the institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. A relaxation in the tuition fee amount equal to tuition fee of Government Institutions has been granted to OBC / General Category economically weaker students by the Govt.
- All information in connection with UPTU 2019 shall be made through University Website www.upsee.nic.in or aktu.ac.in.
Note: UPSEE 2019 or UPTU 2019 is being conducted for admission to all the Technical Institutions / Colleges affiliated to the AKTU, Lucknow. Admissions in some of the courses in the other Universities of U.P. are also done through UPSEE 2019.
|Full Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Common Name||UPSEE 2019 / UPTU 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP (AKTU) Now Called Uttar Pradesh Technical University|
|Level of Examination||State level Examination|
|Examination Category||Undergraduate admissions|
|Mode of Examination||Both Computer-based and Pen and Paper Based|
|Number of Questions||600|
|Counselling conducting Body||AKTU / UPTU|
UPSEE Exam 2019 Dates
UPSEE Exam Dates 2019: Abdul Kalam Technical University has announced the application form and exam dates of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam 2019 (UPTU 2019).
UPTU 2019 Application form
23rd January 2019 (02:00 PM)
Last date of the UPTU application form 2019
25th March 2019 (05:00 PM)
Application form correction
16th March to 28th March 2019
Release of the Admit Card of UPSEE 2019
15th April 2019 till date of Examination (Released)
UPSEE 2019 Exam
21st April 2019
Answer Key (Released)
21 April 2019
Announcement of Result
3rd June 2019
Commencement of Counselling
|26th June 2019|
|Spot Round Counselling||Last Week July|
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
The UPSEE 2019 Application Form was made available on the official website of Abdul Kalam Technical University from 2 PM on 23rd January 2019. The Application form of UPSEE 2019 was available in the online mode only. Candidates had to submit their respective entries within the prescribed time frame, i.e. from 2:00 PM 23rd January 2019 till 05:00 PM on 15th March 2019.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam – UPSEE 2019 Application Form would involve Three major steps:
STEP 1 – Registration (this step involved creating a user ID and filling in of personal and academic details)
- Candidates had to register on the upsee.nic.in website to create an individual account.
- The applicant had to fill up the personal and academic details in the application form.
- The information to be entered involved Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile, State from where the candidate has cleared his qualifying examination, and mailing details such as address, mobile number, and email.
- At this point, that is, after filling in the details, candidates were supposed to set up a security question and a password of choice. This password along with the application number will be the candidate’s username and password for all future activities.
- Candidates then had to submit their entries, and at this point, they were required to review their application and proceed to ‘Final Submit’ Button.
STEP 2 – Uploading Images (this step involved uploading Scanned images of recent passport size photograph and candidate’s specimen signature)
- The Applicants had to be ready with scanned images of their photograph and signature to apply for the UPSEE 2019 State Entrance Examination.
- The scanned image of recent passport size photograph was required to be in color with dimensions of 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm. The image had to be in JPG/JPEG format and under 100 kb size. The image should comprise a full front view face with a background of white or off-white.
- The scanned image of candidate’s specimen signature was also supposed to be in JPG/JPEG format with dimensions of 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm. The image should not exceed the size of 30 kb.
- All images had to be clear and concise. Any image that is blurred or unclear was liable for rejection.
STEP 3 – Exam Fee Payment (this is the final step and candidates, at this point, had to make the application fee payment)
- The requisite UPSEE 2019 application fee also had to be paid during application form filling.
- Candidates had to pay UPSEE 2019 Application Fee of Rs. 1300 (For Male/Transgender of General & OBC category) & Rs. 650 (For Female /Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ST category).
- The application fee was different according to the category of the candidate and had to be paid in the online mode through net banking, credit card, debit card and e-wallets.
- A confirmation page was then generated only after the payment was successful. In case the payment was failed, the confirmation slip was not generated.
UPSEE 2019 Application Correction Facility by UPTU
Abdul Kalam Technical University had started the application correction facility once the registration process was completed. The Partial Online Application Correction of filled and submitted application form was facilitated till 05:00 PM of 3rd April 2019.
- Candidates were also given a one time chance to edit their filled up UPSEE 2019 application form and make corrections wherever necessary.
- However, the changes were allowed only to limited fields of the application form. All Applicants had to make sure that they provide only the correct and valid information as mentioned in the documents of the candidates.
In case of any query or requirement of assistance, candidates can contact at the official helpdesk set forth by the exam conducting authorities, i.e. AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technical University) from the Toll-Free Number 1800 – 180 – 0161 or send an email with the subject being “seeking help” at “[email protected]”.
Check here UPSEE Application Form Registration 2020
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility Criteria is set forth by the Abdul Kalam Technical University in order to maintain a certain standard of student resource that is going to be appearing in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. The eligibility criteria of UPSEE 2019 is based on several factors such as Age factor, Educational Qualifications, Domicile criteria, a minimum required percentage in the qualifying exam and subjects that the candidates have opted in their qualifying examination. Candidates must possess these criteria before applying for UPSEE Exam 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria released by the Abdul Kalam Technical University as per the official information brochure:
Mandatory Subject Combinations
- For B Tech/B Designing, the mandatory subjects include Physics and Mathematics. Along with them, candidates should have studied at least one among Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- For B Tech in Biotechnology, candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics/ Biology along with anyone among Chemistry/Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational Subjects.
- For B Architecture, candidates must have mandatorily studied Physics and Mathematics along with anyone among Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational subject.
There is no age limit to appear for UPSEE Exam 2019.
- Candidate must have studied intermediate or 10+2 from UP Board or 10+2 board with maths and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the optional subjects: Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored at least 45% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ST candidates must have scored at least 40% marks.
- Candidates must have passed without grace marks in two compulsory subjects and one optional subject.
If the candidate’s parents are from UP but the candidates have completed class 12th from outside the state.
UPSEE Eligibility For NRI Candidates
NRI Candidates are entitled to 5% seats in both State-funded and Private Universities if they meet the minimum required eligibility requirements. The minimum requirement would be that the candidates must have passed 10+2 equivalent from outside of India with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Or have passed GCE Examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Higher Mathematics from London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka.
In the case of Foreign Nationals/PIOs/CIWGC, the interested candidates should have passed 10+2 equivalent from outside of India with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The whole admission will be subject to the submission of a copy of passport or equivalent.
Physical fitness is a necessary element for candidates as he/she should be able to pursue his/her studies. Candidates must not have any abnormalities. In the case of Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles etc., candidates must treat the problems beforehand. If the candidates have any vision problem, then he/she should correct it by taking proper measures making the vision at 6/9 for the better eye and 6/12 for the bad one. Candidate’s hearing should be normal, and if in case it is defective, then he/she must take the necessary steps to correct it. For candidates with Physical Disability, about 40% of Visual impairment, Locomotors disability, and speech and Hearing impairment is permissible.
Have a doubt? Ask us in the comments section below!
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
To prepare efficiently for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, candidates must make sure that they know the UPSEE 2019 exam pattern first. Abdul Kalam Technical University has officially released the complete syllabus and exam pattern of the UP State Entrance Exam which you can read below:
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern for All Papers here.
- There will be a total of 11 papers
- Paper 1,2,3,4 will be conducted in offline in OMR sheets.
- Paper 5,6,7,8,9,10,11 will be computer-based test (online).
- Paper 1 shall be taken for admissions in B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Des./B. Tech. (Bio-Technology)/B. Pharm, and it will contain 150 questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (50 from each subject). There will be a total of 150 questions, and the maximum marks scorable will be 600.
- Paper 2 will be the threshold for B. Tech. (Bio-Technology) and B. Pharm. Candidates opting for Paper 2 will have to attempt 150 questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (50 from each subject). The maximum marks scorable will be 600.
- Paper 3 is to be taken for B Tech (agricultural engineering only). There will be 150 questions from AG-I, AG-II, and AG-III, and each subject will have 50 questions each. The maximum marks scorable will be 600.
- Paper 4 is exclusively for B Arch. and is known as Aptitude Test for Architecture and Design. There will be two parts in which this paper will take place. Part A will be an online test and the questions will be based on Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity. Part B will be an offline exam (pen and paper-based) and questions will be based on Drawing Aptitude. There will 100 questions (50 each) in the Part A exam and 2 questions in Part B exam. The maximum marks scorable will be 500.
- The Language of the question paper will be English and Hindi.
- Questions will be of objective type Multiple type questions.
- The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours for Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3. For Paper 4, the duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam time for Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3 will be from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM and the exam time for Paper 4 will be from 03:00 PM to 05:30. Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3, and Paper 4 will be held on 29th April 2019 (Sunday).
- UPSEE 2019 question paper will contain a total of 150 questions and will be marked out of 600, and 102 questions in case of Paper 4. A maximum of 500 marks can be scored by a candidate.
- 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. There is no provision for negative marking.
Read More About UPSEE Exam Pattern
|Name of Paper||Course Name||Subjects||Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||B. Tech.||Physics||50||600|
|Paper 2||B. Tech. (Bio-Technology) / B. Pharm.||Physics||50||600|
|Paper 6||B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders) /||Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry) Aptitude Test||75||300|
|Paper 8||B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)||B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry) Aptitude Test||75||300|
Some Useful Preparation Tips
UPSEE 2019 can be cracked with just the right amount of dedication, focus, and determination. Here are some tips for candidates for the preparation of the State Engineering Examination of Uttar Pradesh.
- Now there is too less of time and too much of information to carry. Students must take a day or two and acquaint themselves with the UPSEE 2019 Syllabus extensively and rigorously. This will help them to define their daily goals more efficiently and organize their study routine more effective.
- Now that students are well acquainted with the syllabus, they should spend another day in analyzing each topic and weigh in the areas where they need more attention and those in which less would suffice. This would help them judge their position so that they can know the amount of effort needed in each topic to sufficiently understand the concept to an appreciable degree.
- Now, it is time for the students to come up with a structured plan for further preparation. It is important to give time for each subject individually, every single day, whilst keeping in mind where they stand in each of the subjects.
- Finally, don’t forget to do UPSEE sample question papers and UPSEE 2019 mock test which are available both online and offline modes. Review after solving every mock test and sample question papers, and analyze the areas that need to be revised as well as the areas which remain to be covered.
Abdul Kalam Technical University Entrance Syllabus
After checking the exam pattern, you should check the UPSEE 2019 syllabus. Candidates must know the correct syllabus of UPSEE exam in order to prepare well for the exam. The syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam will cover topics studied in class 11th and 12th. However, since the AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technical University) has released the official syllabus for all the papers, it is prudent to refer to it beforehand. The major topics that will be covered as UPSEE 2019 Syllabus will be as follows.
Measurement; Motion in one dimension; Laws of Motion; Motion in two dimensions; Work, Power and Energy; Linear Momentum & collisions; Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis; Gravitation; Oscillatory motion; Mechanics of solids and fluids; Heat and thermodynamics; Wave; Electrostatics; Current Electricity; Magnetic Effect of Current; Magnetism in Matter; Electromagnetic induction; Ray Optics and optical instruments; Wave Optics; Modern Physics for the Physics Section.
Atomic Structure; Chemical Bonding; Redox Reactions; Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics; Acid-Base Concepts; Electrochemistry; Catalysis; Colloids; Colligative Properties of Solution; Periodic Table; Preparation and Properties of the following; Thermochemistry; General Organic Chemistry; Isomerism; IUPAC; Polymers; Carbohydrates; Preparation and Properties Of the Followings; Solid State; Petroleum for the Chemistry Section.
Algebra; Probability; Trigonometry; Co-ordinate Geometry; Calculus; Vectors; Dynamics; Statics for the Mathematics Section.
Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology. Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Fruits, Cell Differentiation Plant Tissue, Anatomy of Root, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in Angiospermic Plants, Stem and Leaf, Soil, Photosynthesis for the Biology Section.
Agricultural Engineering Section
Agricultural Physics, Agricultural Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry. Agricultural Engineering and Agricultural Statistics. Agronomy: Crops, Soils, Manures And Manuring, Irrigation & Drainage and Agricultural Botany for the B Tech in Agriculture Engineering Paper.
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card – State Entrance Exam Hall Ticket
Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has generated the UPSEE 2019 / UPTU Hall Ticket for the UPSEE 2019 and successfully enrolled candidates are able to download the UPSEE Admit Card 2019 here from today onwards (15th April 2019). The procedure involved in the downloading of UPSEE 2019 Admit Card is not at all complicated and it doesn’t have to be. Candidates can simply go through the link that is provided here and enter in their respective details. Upon logging in to the candidate user ID, the admit card link will be available therein. Candidates must ensure that the details given in the UPSEE 2019 Admit Card are correct and in sync with the candidate’s personal information. After thorough verification, candidates have to take multiple prints for future use.
Important Points Regarding UPSEE Admit Card 2019
- The UPTU 2019 admit card has been made available only in the online mode on the official website.
- Successfully registered candidates are able to download the Admit Card of the examination from the 15th April i.e today onwards till the date of examination.
- All details on the UPSEE 2019 hall ticket should be checked and in case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the University immediately to rectify the mistakes.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission procedure is over and must not be tampered in any way on the day of the examination.
- The allotted exam centre based on the choice of the candidate and its address will be mentioned on the admit card.
UPSEE 2019 Answer Key
The official UPSEE 2019 Answer Key has been made available in the official website of the examination conducting body Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Students, in order to check the answer key, will have to log in with their registered ID by entering their Username and password, as a result, they will have the access to the UPSEE 2019 Answer Key.
Candidates will have the provision of challenging the official UPTU 2019 Answer Key. The Exam conducting body, i.e. AKTU, will allow a specific time frame for students to raise their objections and challenges. After attending all the objections, AKTU will re-release the official UPTU 2019 Answer Key with relevant changes.
Once the Final UPTU 2019 Answer Key is released, candidates can review the answers and estimate their scores. The candidates will have to send an email to [email protected] with the following details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Application Number, Paper Number, Paper Code, Grievance Question Number, and Suggested Answers with Supporting Reasons.
Seat Reservation Under UPTU 2019
The availability of seats will be majorly on the basis of the performance of the candidates in UPTU 2019 Exam. However, there are some provisions and leniency for candidates belonging to a certain category and subcategory for Abdul Kalam Technical University Admissions 2019.
|SC from UP||21%|
|ST from UP||2%|
|OBC from UP||27%|
|Sub Category (Horizontal)||Category Code||Reservations|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||UPFF||2%|
|Sons / Daughters of defense personnel of U.P. either retired (superannuated) or killed / disabled in action or defense personnel posted in U.P./defense personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P.||UPAF||5%|
|Physically Handicapped / Disabled from U.P.||UPHC||3%|
|Female from U.P.||UPGL||20%|
The admissions on the basis of UPTU 2019 Seat Reservations based on the AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technical University) guidelines will be strictly subject to document verification. Candidates opting for reservations will have to produce valid documents as proof of the category he/she is seeking UPTU 2019 Admission in. Inability to produce the relevant documents will be liable to be treated as General Category candidate or even rejection.
UPSEE 2019 Result | UPTU 2019 Result
Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Lucknow has released the UPSEE 2019 Result in the official website of UPTU on 3rd June 2019. Candidates who had appeared in the Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2019) for the academic admission of 2019 session can check the result using the link available above.
Based on the Result of the candidates in UPTU 2019, varied merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit position, scorecard with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on the website after the declaration of the result.
Check here UPSEE Entrance Exam Result 2020
UPSEE 2019 / UPTU 2019 Cut Off
Candidates will have to clear a certain standard set forth by the Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) / Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) to qualify to further admission rounds. The cut-off lists are scheduled to be released by AKTU/UPTU in the month of June 2019. The minimum required percentage for various categories is as given below.
|S.No||Minimum Qualifying marks||Category|
Other than that, the Abdul Kalam Technical University will be releasing a range of ranks which will be the basis of seat allotment into various UP Technical colleges under various B.Tech/B.Arch courses. The better the rank the better the chance for candidates to get into the course and college of choice.
The UPTU 2019 Cut Off will be released in the form of an opening and closing rank and candidates need to secure a rank within these two will be able to know the possibility of their admission in the participating institutes of UPSEE 2019 Exam.
|Marks expected||Cut off rank (expected)|
|Below 120||Above 90000|
The cut-off refers to the Minimum qualifying marks that the candidate needs to score in order to get admission in the desired course.The UPTU 2019 Cutoff will be released in the form of an opening and closing rank and candidates need to secure a rank within these two will be able to know the possibility of their admission in the participating institutes of UPSEE 2019.
Branches Offered by AKTU Under Various Streams
List of Branches offered under B Tech/ B Arch/B Pharm. Candidates can opt for these choices during the UPTU 2019 choice filling session.
|Applied Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Architecture Automobile Engineering|
|Building Engg. & Construction Technology (Architecture)|
|Chemical & Alcohol Technology|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Computer Science & Information Technology|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecomm Engineering|
|Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
|Electronics & Computer Engineering|
|Electrical & Computer Engineering|
|Instrumentation & Control|
|Interior Design (Architecture)|
|Industrial Production Engg.|
|Tech. Information Technology|
|Man Made Fiber Technology|
|Material & Metallurgical Engineering|
|Mechanical & Industrial Engineering|
|Production & Industrial Engineering|
UPSEE 2019 Merit List
After the declaration of the results during the 1st week of June 2019, AKTU/UPTU will be releasing the Merit list of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the UPTU 2019. A Merit List will be released for each course separately. The merit list will be available in the official website of the AKTU and the merit list of upsee 2019 will become the basis for the UPSEE 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment.
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure the same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, UPTU 2019 / UPSEE 2019 Admission conducting authorities has come up with a plan of action. The inter-se-merit of the candidates will be taken care of as follows.
- In case of a tie-break scenario, firstly, the with lower/lesser number of wrong answer will be considered.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of Paper 1 will be given preferences. This will be followed by an alternative plan of giving preference for older candidates first. This is applicable for all B Tech courses.
- In case of B Pharm., candidates with higher test score in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics sections will be given preferences. This will be followed by giving old candidates the preferences.
- In case of B Arch., candidates with higher test score in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics, and Aesthetics sensitivity will be given the preference. This will be followed by giving preferences to older candidates.
- Finally, in case of Agricultural Engineering, candidates with higher test score in AG-I, AG-II, and AG-III will be given the preferences. This will be followed by giving the giving preferences to older candidates.
- The third plan would be giving candidates with lower application number the top preferences. Lower application number means that the particular candidates had given his enrollment much earlier than other candidates.
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate will have the chance to get their answer sheet scrutinized by paying Rs.5000/- per paper within 7 days of the result declaration. Such Candidates will have to submit the application for scrutiny to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226021 in writing. Candidates must enter their roll number and application number to view the results online.
Participating Institutes in UPSEE 2019
The participating institutes of UPSEE 2019 will be those institutes that accept the UPTU 2019 score to give admission to the candidates in the Bachelors of technology course. The expected participating institutes are listed here:
- Harcourt Butler Technical University
- Krishna Institute of Technology and Engineering, Ghaziabad
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, CSJMU, Kanpur
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Jaypee Institute of Information and Technology, Noida
UPSEE 2019 Exam Cities
Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has released the list of all the cities that will be the exam center for candidates. Applicants will have to choose their exam city among these cities. The UPSEE 2019 is scheduled to be held in 41 cities in the state of Uttar Pradesh, and other than that, candidates will have the provision of appearing in 9 exam cities outside the state of UP. Given below is the list of all the exam cities from Uttar Pradesh State as well as states in India other than UP.
|S. No.||Exam Cities in the State of UP|
|31||Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|S. No.||Exam Cities in other States of India|
FAQs Regarding UPSEE 2019
Question: Which Authority is responsible for conducting the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh Technical University formerly called Abdul Kalam Technical University
Question: When will UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) registration 2019 begin?
Answer: From 11:00 AM of 23rd January 2019.
Question: I have to appear in some other examination on the same date of UPTU 2019 examination. Is there any possibility of change in the examination date of UPSEE 2019?
Answer: No, the UPSEE 2019 exam date is decided/announced by the Abdul Kalam Technical University well in advance. Change in the date of examination is not possible at this stage.
Question: Is there any other mode to fill UPSEE 2019 application form other than online application?
Answer: There will be no other way of applying to UPSEE 2019 other than online.
Question: I have submitted my application form for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE 2019). I want to make some changes in the form after final submission. Can I correct it?
Answer: Yes. The correction window will be opened till 05:00 PM of 5th April 2019.
Question: Do I have to send the Confirmation Page to the Abdul Kalam Technical University?
Question: None of my parents (neither Father nor Mother) have a domicile of UP state. I complete my 12th outside UP. Am I eligible to appear in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination?
Answer: Yes. But, you are eligible only for 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology/Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technical University).
Question: Do I need to complete the entire process of Application filling and submission in one go?
Answer: It is not necessary. After completion of one step, you can Log Out and next step of the application process can be completed at a different time by using your login credentials.
Question: Is there negative marking for the wrong answer?
Couldn’t find your question in the FAQs? No worries! Ask us in the comments section below.
Abdul Kalam Technical University Contact Details
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
Sec 11, Jankipuram Vistar Yojna,
Lucknow – 226 031 (U.P)
UPSEE 2019 Counselling
- The UPSEE counselling 2019 round 2 registration has been started on 8th July 2019.
- Candidates will be required to register online for UPSEE 2019 counselling and seat allotment procedure.
- The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Counselling procedure will be conducted in three rounds for only the qualified candidates of UPSEE 2019. The third round will be a mop-up round.
- The Abdul Kalam Technical University counselling procedure will involve registration, uploading of documents, payment of registration fees, online document verification, choice filling and locking, seat allotment and finally reporting to the allotted college to confirm the candidate’s admission.
- The candidates applying under the quota will be informed separately about the date of counselling and number of seats under this quota. They will be required to mark their physical presence on the day of counselling with original documents certificates. Candidates failing to report at the centers will be liable to face rejection of the claim to the allotted seat.
The notifications for the admission counselling will be intimated by the authorities through newspapers and online advertisements. In accordance with the UPSEE 2019 Merit List, preferences given by candidates for the choice of seats, and on the availability of seats, Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will allotment seats to candidates through UPSEE 2019 Counselling. However, it is to be noted that, once the seats are allotted, no change in Institution or Branch will be permissible. Also, candidates are required to pay a certain amount of money as counselling fee which will be forfeited and will not be refunded under any circumstance.
As per the latest updates and instructions by the Government of UP, NRI candidates seeking admissions can apply directly under the 5% NRI seat quota of total seat intake in government, government aided, and private institutions with AICTE approval. However, it will be subject to UPTU Eligibility. Candidates will be able to check the detailed information in the month of June 2019. These candidates, seeking admission under NRI quota, are exempted from appearing in the UPSEE 2019. However, candidates opting for B Arch. will have to take an Aptitude Test at the time of Counselling.
Read more..about UPSEE 2020 Entrance Exam