UPSEE 2018 Application form had been released online. Candidates from Kashmiri Migrant Quota and NRI Candidates can now fill and submit the UPSEE 2018 application form. Partial corrections to the online application form could be made till 05th April 2018. The UPSEE final examination date had been decided by AKTU and was scheduled to be held on April 29th and 5th and 6th May 2018. Students who are aspiring to sit for UPSEE 2018 had to first complete the registration or application process. The registration process is the most important process for applying for UPSEE 2018 without which a candidate will not get the admit card and hence will not be able to sit for the exam.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
Documents Required for UPSEE 2018 Application Form
For UPSEE 2018 AKTU has prescribed the following documents which must be uploaded at the time of form submission:
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate. The scanned copy of the photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format and must be more than 4KB and less than 100 KB. The file dimension must be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their signature. The signature must be done in white background with blue pen. The size of the file must not be more than 30 KB and must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates must also upload their thumb impression. The thumb print should be done in white background and either in blue or black ink. The file size must not be more than 30 KB and its dimension must be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
Details Required for UPSEE 2018 Application Form
While filling up the application form for UPSEE 2018, a candidate is required to provide the following details:
- Personal details: Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, parent’s domicile, name of the college, category, sub category, rural weightage, nationality and Aadhaar card number.
- Education details: Name of the course you want to apply for, qualifications, percentage, pass status, year of passing, course name, Board/ university name and address with PIN code, examination roll number or enrollment number.
- Communication Candidate’s address, locality, village, state, district, PIN code, current mobile number and email address, land line number.
- Selection of exam city: Candidates are allowed to select three cities of their choices where they will give their exam.In choice 1 candidate is required to provide the most preferred city where he or she wants to give the exam. In second and third choice candidates are required to provide their second and third preferences of examination cities.
- Password: Candidates are required to register and create a password before filling the application form. The password must be of minimum 8 characters and maximum of 13 characters. It must comprise of one uppercase and one lower case alphabet, one number and one special character (@#$%&*).
Steps To Make Corrections In UPSEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates were allowed to make partial corrections in their UPSEE 2018 application forms till 05th April 2018. Correction facilities on the official website of UPSEE had been made available online. Candidates could avail this facility by simply logging in to their UPSEE 2018 account using their application number and password. However, It must be noted that a candidate was allowed to make corrections only once. Further corrections could not be made to application number, password, mother’s name, father’s name and date of birth.
Steps To Complete UPSEE 2018 Application Form
UPSEE 2018 application form had been made available from the 23rd January 2018 in UPSEE 2018 official website. You can complete the application process by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official link to UPSEE, 2018.
- Search and click on the link “UP state entrance test for UG/PG (UPSEE 2018)”.
- Now, click on “apply” button.
- A page will appear displaying exam instructions. Read all the instructions carefully and click on “click here to proceed”.
- After this, click on “new registration”.
- Enter the details and password and click on “proceed”.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Here the candidate is required to fill in his personal details, address details, select the examination city and education qualification.
- Upload the necessary documents (scanned copy of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression).
- It must be noted that documents must be uploaded as prescribed in the UPSEE 2018 brochure available on the official website of UPSEE 2018. Any blurred or unidentified document will be rejected.
- Now, Click on “save” button.
- Proceed to pay the application fee. You can pay the fee via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Print out the confirmation page.
- Don’t forget to keep a note of the transaction number after making the payment.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Fees
The application process will not be completed if the application fee is not paid. Candidates had to pay their application fee by 30th March 2018. Application fees could be paid online either by net banking, credit card or debit card. The application fees for different categories are given below:
|General Male applicant||Rs 1200|
|Transgendered applicant||Rs 1200|
|Candidates from OBC category||Rs 1200|
|Female candidate||Rs 600|
|Candidates under ST category||Rs 600|
|Candidates under SC category||Rs 600|
|Candidates under PWD category||Rs 600|
Steps To Retrieve Lost Password
If a candidate does not remember his or her password then they can retrieve the same either by answering the security question chosen at the time of registration or by entering the verification code sent to the registered mobile number. Students can also retrieve their lost password by clicking on the link sent to his or her registered email id.
If you have registered and filled the UPSEE 2018 Application Form, and want to know more about the UPSEE 2018 Admit Card check out this article. You can also read more about the admission procedure here.