UPSEE Admit Card 2018: Uttar Pradesh SEE 2018 Admit Card Download link given in this article. Important UPTU Admit Card Date is also provided here. The UPSEE Admit Card for offline exam of UPSEE 2018 Exam has been released online and will not be sent separately to the candidate via post. The UPTU Admit Card 2018 has been released on 20th April 2018.
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card Released – Check the download procedure below
UPSEE is common entrance exam conducted for admission to the various government as well as private institutes in Uttar Pradesh. It is conducted by AKTU (A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University) every year and this year it will be conducted on 29th April 2018 and 5th and 6th May 2018.
AKTU Admit Card 2018 is released. UPSEE Hall Ticket 2018 is the most important document that a candidate must carry to the examination hall. The admit card not only helps in identifying the candidate but it also comprises of important instructions on how to write the exam. In this article, you will find UPSEE 2018 Examination dates related to admit card, steps to download UPSEE 2018 Admit card and how to make corrections to UPTU Admit Card 2018 if any discrepancies are found.
- 1 Important Dates Related To UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
- 2 Steps To Download UPSEE Admit Card 2018/ Hall Ticket
- 3 Details on UPSEE Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018
- 4 Documents Required other than UPTU Admit Card
- 5 Correcting Mistakes of UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
- 6 Issues Related to UPSEE Admit Card 2018
- 7 FAQs Related to UPSEE Login/ UPTU Admit Card
It is necessary for every appearing candidate to know the UPSEE Admit card date. with the help of UPTU Exam dates, candidates will be able to keep a track and make a schedule according to events. The Release date of UPSEE 2018 Admit card, last date of downloading UPSEE Admit card And UPSE Exam date have been provided in the table below:
NOTE – The UPSEE Admit Card 2018 has been made available to the candidates only through the official Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination website www.upsee.nic.in.
|The opening of Link for Downloading of the Admit Card from the website||20th April – 6th May 2018|
|Last Date of downloading UPSEE Admit card||28th April 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Dates of Examination (as applicable)||29th April 2018
5th and 6th May 2018.
|Declaration of UPSEE 2018 Result||In the First week of June 2018|
Steps To Download UPSEE Admit Card 2018/ Hall Ticket
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded by visiting UPSE official website – upsee.nic.in. The UPSEE Admit Card download easily by following these 3 steps given below:
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card – Download Link Check Here
Login To UPSEE Official Website
Visit the official website of UPSEE 2018: https://upsee.nic.in and click on the link “UPSEE 2018 admit card”. After this log in using your UPSEE 2018 application number, date of birth and password.
Cross-check UPSEE Admit Card Details
Once you log in, your UPTU 2018 admit card will be displayed on the screen. Cross check all the details and in case of any discrepancies in UPSEE Admit Card 2018 like the misspelled name, wrong date of birth, wrong category etc.If any mistakes are found in the UPSEE Hall Ticket you must contact AKTU officials as soon as possible to make the necessary corrections in the admit card of UPTU.
Downloading UPTU Hall Ticket 2018
After checking all the information, download UPSEE Admit Card. Once it is successfully downloaded you can take out as many prints of it as you want. It is suggested to take at least two print out of the UPSE 2018 hall ticket so that in case one copy is misplaced or lost, a second copy will always be available.
Details on UPSEE Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018
The UPTU admit card is important not only on the day of UPSEE 2018 Exam but is also an important document on the day of AKTU counselling. UPSEE admit card 2018 will contain the following basic information about the student which also explains and justifies its importance:
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
- UPSEE 2018 application number.
- UPSEE roll number.
- Category (ST, SC, OBC, General).
- Rural Weightage.
- UPSEE exam date, timing, and venue.
- A Recent photograph of the candidate and signature.
- UPSEE 2018 important exam instructions.
Documents Required other than UPTU Admit Card
All candidates must make sure that they carry any one of the identity proofs with them along with the UPTU Admit card 2018.
- Student Id Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- E-Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- 10th Standard Admit card
- School/college Id card
- Driving License
- Employee Id
- Pan Card
- Any original Id proof issued by Gazetted officer
Correcting Mistakes of UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
If a student by mistake has provided wrong information in UPSEE 2018 Application Form, they can correct it with the correction facility provided by UPSEE. Corrections must be made before the release of UPSEE 2018 admit card. UPTU will provide the correction facility in the month of May 2018.
The following steps need to be taken to make corrections in UPSEE Admit card:
- Write an application or email citing the corrections to be made to the registrar, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University.
- Attach two passport size photographs (the photos must match with the ones that have been uploaded in the application form).
- Attach prescribed payment as correction charges.
- Attach payment slip of speed post/ registered post as proof of submitting.
- The application or the mail along with the attached documents must be sent to the following address and email id respectively:
Retrieve Lost UPSEE Application Number
There are a lot of chances where the candidate faces the problem of losing out the application number. There is no need to panic in such a situation. You can follow the steps given below and simply retreive your UPSEE Application number.
- Visit the Online Student Registration System portal – Click here.
- Choose the category of application form from the drop-down button.
- Now, enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on “get application number”.
- The Application number will either be displayed on the screen or sent to the registered id/ Number of the candidate.
Retrieve Lost UPSEE Login Password
If you have lost the UPSEE login password, you do not need to panic even for a minute. Just follow the steps given below to reset your password of upsee login.
- Visit the Online Student Registration System portal of UPSEE – Click here
- Choose any of the 3 options provided to reset the password.
- Now, Choose the category of application form from the drop down button.
- Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin given.
- Click on submit and the option to reset your password will be displayed.
- Choose a new password and note it down safely.
UPTU Admit Card 2018 Lost – Get Duplicate One
The UPTU Admit Card 2018 is very crucial before, during and after the UPSEE Exam. if you have lost your UPSEE admit card, follow these simple steps provided below.
- Go to your examination centre.
- show them your college ID card and your UPTU roll number.
- The concerned authorities will provide a duplicate Admit Card at fees of Rs. 100/200.