UP MBBS Merit List & Counselling 2018: UP MBBS Round 2 Counselling Schedule Published. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP prepare and releases the merit list for the registered candidates who are seeking admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical college/Institute of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Names of the applicants who have registered themselves, who are eligible and have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in NEET will be listed on the merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List for admission in the year 2018 is likely to be published online in the 2nd week of July 2018 at the official website. The official counselling authority releases the merit list rank-wise.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
UP MBBS Merit List & Counselling Latest Updates 2018
Following is the counselling schedule of UP MBBS second round of counselling for Govt/ Private Medical/ Dental college/ Institutions/University MBBS Course:
Medical board for PWD for NEET UG 2018 on 13.07.2018 and 16.07.2018 – Click Here
Important instructions regarding admission process for counselling of NEET UG 2018 – Click Here
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Date of online registration||13th to 15th July 2018|
|2.||Date of declaration of online merit list||16th July 2018|
|3.||Date of document verification of academic certificates||17th to 21st July 2018 (9 AM to 5 PM)|
|4.||Date of choice filling||24th (11AM) to 25th July 2018|
|5.||Declaration of seat allotment||26th to 27th July 2018|
|6.||Date for downloading allotment letter||27th July to 2nd August 2018|
|7.||Date of joining 2018||28th July to 3rd August 2018 (9 am to 5 pm)|
NOTE: To download the PDF of the released notification for 2nd round of counselling – Click Here
To have a look at the previous year (2017) merit list, refer the table given below
|1.||1-10000||Click here to View|
|2.||10001-20000||Click here to View|
|3.||20001-25000||Click here to View|
|4.||25001-32424||Click here to View|
How to check the Merit List for UP MBBS 2018
Candidates must follow the below mentioned steps to download the merit list of UP MBBS 2018
- Go to the official website http://www.updgme.in/.
- Click on the “counselling & seat allotment” link.
- A menu will appear on the screen.
- Click on the appropriate link to the merit list.
- The merit list in the PDF format will appear on the screen.
- Carefully check your name with the help of rank column.
- Download and take the printout of the same for future use.
What details does Merit List carry?
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET marks
- Father’s name
- Name of the candidates
- Date of Birth
- NEET percentile
- NEET rank
- Fee status
- UP state merit
Tie Breaking Policy
If the rank of two or more candidates is equal, the University will determine the inter-se-merit method to break the ties for both governments as well as private institutions for Uttar Pradesh MBBS Admission 2018.
To know the tie-breaking policy, refer below:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany and Zoology) in the NEET exam 2018.
- If still there is a tie, then the candidate having higher marks in Physics in the NEET exam 2018.
- If the tie still remains, then the candidate having higher marks in Chemistry in the NEET exam 2018.
- Lastly, the candidate older in age will be put higher in merit
Counselling and Seat Allotment for UP MBBS 2018
Counselling takes place after the publication of merit list. Applicants whose name appear in the merit list need to report to the counselling centre (selected at the time of form filling) along with the necessary documents. They also need to report at the allotted Institute with the documents in original along with one photocopy of the same within specified date and time. Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly to get the information regarding counselling.
The following documents must be produced/submitted to the counselling centre for document verification
- NEET 2018 Rank letter
- Downloaded hard copy of application form.
- Certificates and mark sheet of 10 and 10+2 qualifying examination.
- Two recent passport size photograph uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Aspirants must report at the allotted Institute along with the admission letter within stipulated date and time. In case if they fail to report at the allotted college, the admission to such candidates will be cancelled. Candidates must also carry their relevant documents for verification. Candidates have to pay the academic fee at the allotted Institute for confirming their seats.
So, aspirants of UP MBBS Admission 2018 must read this article to know about the Merit List and Counselling in detail. Aspirants are instructed to visit the http://www.updgme.in/ on a regular basis to keep themselves updated.