ERA (educational Rating and Assessment) Foundation is a non-profit organization that will conduct the Uni-GAUGE (undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination) 2018 and COMEDK UGET 2018. ERA Foundation will conduct the Uni-GAUGE – E and COMEDK 2018 as a combined entrance examination. Candidates who want admission to undergraduate engineering courses in the Participating Member Universities or Institutions of ERA Foundation will have to take the entrance test that will be conducted on 13th May 2018 along with COMEDK. The Uni-GAUGE score will give the candidates admission to BE and B. Tech courses at the respective Universities or Institutions of Uni-GAUGE 2018.
Things to know about Uni-GAUGE 2018
- Earlier Uni-GAUGE and COMEDK 2018 were held as two separate examinations. While COMEDK was conducted in offline mode in the state of Karnataka, Uni-GAUGE was conducted in Online mode.
- However, now there is only one entrance examination conducted for both Uni-GAUGE and COMEDK to remove the burden over candidates of preparing for two separate examinations.
- Candidates have to apply for both the exams through same login portal.
- The score card for Uni-GAUGE will be separate as the candidates will be applying to different member institutions of Uni-GAUGE.
|Uni-GAUGE 2018||13th May 2018|
|Provisional Answer Key||17th May 2018|
|Last date to challenge the provisional answer key||21st May 2018|
|Final Answer Key||25th May 2018|
|Result of Uni- GAUGE 2018||28th May 2018|
ERA Foundation will conduct the Uni-GAUGE 2018 ON 13TH May 2018. The results of the engineering entrance examination will be published on 28th May 2018. In order to apply to the member institutes, candidates must take a print out of the scorecard. Candidates have to log in with their registered ID and password to view and download the result. Test Scorecards will be available online only and will not be sent to the candidate personally via post or mail. The scorecard will contain raw scores and percentile for every section. Candidates have to separately apply to the institution in which they want the admission. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of each member/participating institute to know the admission criteria, the qualifying marks, and other admission processes.
How to check Uni-GAUGE 2018 Results
- Go to the official website of Uni-GAUGE.
- Or click on the Result Link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released)
- Login to candidate account using login ID and password.
- The Scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and take a print out of the same.
In case two or more candidates obtain the same score in Uni-GAUGE 2018, the tie breaking policy that is issued by the participating institute will be used.
How to use Uni-GAUGE 2018 Score to apply to Participating Institutes
- Candidates must first download the scorecard of Uni-GAUGE 2018 from the result link.
- The candidate must check the eligibility criteria for the course of the particular institution he/she is interested in.
- Candidates must then apply separately to the institute with the Uni-GAUGE 2018 scorecard and other required documents.
- The participating/member University will then verify the scorecard with ERA Foundation
- A merit list will be prepared and the admission process will begin.
- Seats will be allocated to candidates based on each member institution’s admission policy.
- The counselling will be held separately for different institutions that are a part of Uni-GAUGE-E 2018.
- Candidates must note that if they have applied for Uni-GAUGE 2018, the scorecard will not be provided at the participating institutes.
The scorecard of Uni-GAUGE 2018 will contain the raw scores and percentile for every section. Raw scores refer to the marks obtained by the candidate in the engineering entrance Test and the percentile refers to the percentage obtained in each section of the exam.