UKSEE Admit Card 2020: Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun will release the admit card of UKSEE on its official website. The candidates, who have submitted the application form successfully will be able to download the admit card of UKSEE 2020. One, who wishes to sit in the examination will have to make sure to bring UKSEE Admit Card 2020 to the examination centres. The hall ticket of UKSEE will be made available on the online mode only. While the candidate is downloading the UKSEE Hall Ticket, he/ she must make sure to follow the complete specified procedure. If the candidate skips any of the steps, then he/ she will not be able to download the admit card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There will be important details present on the admit card of UKSEE. After the candidate downloads the admit card, he/ she will have to make sure that all the details on UKSEE 2020 Admit Card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must immediately contact the concerned authorities. In order to get the complete details of download UKSEE Admit Card 2020, the candidate must read the complete article below.
UKSEE Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
The applicant, who will submit the application form of UKSEE must be sure to be updated with all the important dates. All the important dates related to UKSEE are mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Issuance of UKSEE 2020 Admit Card||Notify Soon|
UKSEE Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card of UKSEE will release in online mode. The candidates, who have submitted the application form of UKSEE 2020 will be able to download the admit card of UKSEE 2020. The admit card is an important document that has to be brought to the examination hall. If the candidate does not bring UKSEE Admit Card 2020 to the examination centre, then he/ she will not be able to take the examination. The hall ticket of UKSEE will be holding many important details. If the candidate finds any wrong detail in the admit card, then he/ she must complain the same to the authorities in order to get the same rectified.
How to Download Hall Ticket of UKSEE 2020?
While the candidate is downloading the admit card of UKSEE, he/ she must be sure to follow each and every step. Ignoring any step can lead to one’s inability to downloading UKSEE Hall Ticket 2020. All the steps of downloading the admit card of UKSEE are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the UKSEE.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- Enter the mandatory details in the login section, i.e, registration number, and Date of Birth. The login section will look like the following image:
- Click on Submit.
- Check all the details mentioned in UKSEE Admit Card 2020. If all the details are correct, then download and print the admit card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card of UKSEE 2020
The admit card of UKSEE will be holding many important details. After that the candidate has downloaded the admit card, he/ she must be sure that all the details in the hall ticket are correct. If the candidate finds any incorrect detail in the hall ticket of UKSEE, then he/ she must immediately contact the concerned authorities. The following details shall be there in the admit card of UKSEE:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Name of the Father of the applicant
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Examination centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the applicant.
How to Download Admit Card of UKSEE if the Credentials are Forgotten?
The candidate can download his/ her admit card even if he/ she forgets the log in section. The complete procedure for doing the same are mentioned below:
- Click on Forget Registration Number.
- Enter your registered mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit.
- The applicants will be able to get the login credentials on his/ her mobile number.
- The candidate will have to log in using those credentials.
Documents To Be Carried At The Examination Centre
One will have to carry the following documents to the examination centre. This is to be noted that without those documents, the applicant will not be able to take the examination:
- UKSEE Admit Card 2020
- Any of the following Government Approved ID Card:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Card/Student ID
UKSEE Exam Centers 2020
While the candidate is filling the application form, he/ she will have to fill the option of his/ her preferred exam centre. While doing the same, the candidate must be careful as the details cannot be altered afterward. The following is the list of the exam centre of UKSEE:
- G.B.Nagar (Noida/ Gr. Noida)
Exam Pattern of UKSEE/ UKTU 2020
The candidate, who wishes to sit in the examination of UKTU must be sure to know every think about the same. A major part of the exam is the examination is the exam pattern. The exam pattern of UKSEE is mentioned below:
|Mode of the Examination||Online & Offline|
|Total Number of papers||9|
|Type of the Questions||Objective Type|
|Total Number of questions|
|Maximum Number of Marks|
|Duration of the Examination|
|Language of the Examination||English|
UKTU Syllabus 2020
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Power and Energy
- Linear Momentum and Collisions
- Rotation of rigid body about the axis
- Oscillatory Motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Wave, Electrostatics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Optics and optical instruments
- Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Acid-Base Concepts
- Cogitative Properties of Solution
- Periodic Table
- Preparation and Properties of the following
- General Organic Chemistry
- Solid-State and petroleum.
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Applied Biology
- Mammalian Anatomy
- Animal Physiology
- Plant Cell
- Cell Division
- Seeds in Angiosperm Plants
- Atmospheric Pollution
- Causes & Control
- Modern Classification of Plant Kingdom
- Cell differentiation of Plant tissue
- Transpiration and Respiration
- Important phylums
- General study of gymnosperms and life history of cycas
- Classification of Angiosperms
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
- General Knowledge and English Language.
- Modern Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Logical Ability.
- Engineering graphics
- Base Electrical Engineering Basic Electronics Engineering Elements of Computer Science
- Elementary Biology
- Basic Workshop practice and Physics/Chemistry/Math of Diploma standard.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
- Drug Store and Business Management
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Complex Variables
- Probability and Statistics
- Fourier series
- Transform Theory
- Fourier integral
- The Fourier complex transform
- Fourier sine and cosine transforms and applications to simple heat transfer equations
- Z-transform and its application to solve differential equations.
- Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas
- Computer Science
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- English or Verbal Ability
- Maths or Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Physiology and Health Education
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Dispensing & Hospital Pharmacy.
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B.Tech.
- The admit card of UKTU shall be released in an online mode. No applicant will be able to download UTU Admit Card 2020 from the offline mode.
- The hall ticket of UTU shall be released on the scheduled dates. The candidate must be sure to be updated with all the important dates.
- UKSEE Admit Card will be made available on the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University.
- The applicant will have to bring the admit card to the exam centre. If the candidate fails to bring the admit card, then he/ she will not be able to take the examination.
- There will be many important details on the admit card. One has to make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must immediately contact the examination authorities.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!