Tumkur University Syllabus 2021 is now available for UG and PG Course Programs. Students can check the exam syllabus pdf here. The university is responsible for releasing the Tumkur University Time Table for the Semester Exams. With the help of the Tumkur University exam syllabus pdf, students can schedule their preparation and practice well for the exam. The syllabus pdf of the University carries the details of semester-wise chapters and topics including the Practical Topics to be conducted. Other than that, you can also check the Exam Pattern in the Tumkur University Exam Syllabus 2021 (Old and New/Revised).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the examination syllabus, pattern, dates, preparation tips, and Tumkur University Question Papers. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
How to Download Tumkur University UG /PG Syllabus?
You can find the Examination Syllabus of the University on its official website. However, we have provided a direct link to the exam so that you can directly download the Tumkur University Syllabus PDF for all courses. So, the step by step process to check the syllabus is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- tumkuruniversity.ac.in or click on the link below to download the exam syllabus (course-wise).
- Then click on the “Student Corner” and select either UG/PG Syllabus link
- Select your respective course and download the exam syllabus pdf.
Tumkur University UG Syllabus
Students can download the Undergraduate Syllabus of Tumkur University here.
Download B.Sc Biochemistry Syllabus PDF (Theory and Practical)
|I- Atoms and Colligative Properties of Solutions|
Periodic Classification, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity, Solutions, and Colligative Properties, Electrolytic Dissociation, and Mass Law, Water, Acid, and Bases, Buffers, Adsorption, Viscocity, and Surface Tension
|Download Tumkur University B.Sc Biochemistry PDF|
|II- Bioorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry||Introduction to Bio-Chemistry, Alkyl halides, Natural products, and Drugs, Chemical Equilibrium, Reaction Kinetics, Catalysis, Thermodynamics Introduction, and Terminology, Environmental Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Bio-Inorganic Chemistry, Photochemistry, Separation and Detection Techniques, Stereochemistry|
|III- Biological Molecules||Carbohydrates, Amino Acids, Proteins, Enzymes, Lipids, Nucleic Acids|
|IV-Physiology and Nutrition||Nutrition, Fuel Molecules, Micronutrients, Minerals, Cells, and Tissues, Body Fluids, Digestion and Adsorption of Fuel Molecules, Liver and Kidneys|
|V-Metabolism and Bioenergetics||Introduction to Metabolism, Carbohydrates, Metabolism, Lipid Metabolism, Amino Acid Metabolism, Nucleic Acid Metabolism, Bioenergetics and biological oxidation|
|VI- Cell Biology and Endocrinology||Biomembranes, Biochemistry of Specialized Tissues, Biochemistry of Nervous Systems, Cell Cycle, The Endocrine System|
|VII- Molecular Biology||Genetics, Introduction to Molecular Biology, DNA Replication, Transcription, Genetic Code and Translation, Introduction to Recombinant DNA Technology|
|VIII- Immunology and Microbiology||Immunology, Adaptive (Specific Immunity), Antigens, Antigen-antibody interactions, Vaccines, Microbiology, Bacterial Cell, and Virus Structure, Animal Viruses, Cultivation of Microorganisms, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine|
Exam Pattern B.Sc Biochemistry Theory Semester Exam
- Students have to answer any ten questions from Part “A”, six questions from Part “B”, and any four from Part “C”.
- Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours.
- Part- A, B, and C carry 20 marks, 30 marks, and 40 marks respectively.
- Total Marks of the Tumkur Question Paper is 90 marks.
Note: Students must note that the Theory and Practical Exam Pattern is the same for all the B.Sc Courses.
Marking Distribution and Paper Pattern B.Sc Practical Exam
|Semester Programs||Particulars||Marks Distribution|
|Semester I to IV||Procedure Writing||5 marks|
|Spotters (2 Nos.)||10 marks|
|Practical Record||5 marks|
|Total Marks||50 marks|
|Semester V and VI||Procedure Writing|
|Spotters (2 Nos)|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
B.Sc Biotechnology Syllabus and Pattern
|Semester||Course Module||Syllabus Download Link|
|I||Cell Biology and Genetics||Download B.Sc Biotechnology Syllabus pdf|
|II||Microbiology and Biostatics|
|III||Biochemistry and Biophysical Techniques|
|IV||Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics|
|Plant and Animal Cell Technolgy|
|Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology|
B.Sc Botany (CBCS) Syllabus Download
|Semester/Paper||Course Module||Syllabus Download Link|
|I||Biodiversity||Download B.Sc Botany Syllabus|
|II||Plant Ecology and Taxonomy|
|III||Plant Anatomy and Embryology|
|IV||Metabolism and Plant Physiology|
|Open Elective||Medicinal Botany|
Business Management, and Business Communication syllabus
|Course Program||Syllabus Download Link|
|Business Management||Download Here|
|Business Communication||Download Here|
Tumkur University B.Sc Chemistry Syllabus Download
|Semester||Course Module (Semester-Wise)||Syllabus Download Link|
|I||Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, General Organic Chemistry, and Aliphatic Hydrocarbons||Download Syllabus|
|II||Chemical Energetics, Equilibria, and Functional Organic Chemistry|
|III||Solutions, Phase Equilibrium, Conductance, Electrochemistry, and Functional Group Organic Chemistry|
|IV||Coordination Chemistry, States of Matter, and Chemical Kinetics|
|V||Organic and Physical Chemistry|
|VI||Inorganic and Biochemistry|
|Open Elective||Pharmaceutical chemistry, and Pesticide Chemistry|
Download Tumkur University UG Course Syllabus PDF
|Course Syllabus||Tumkur University Syllabus Link|
|Tumkur B.Com Syllabus PDF||Download Tumkur University Semester Syllabus PDF|
|B.Sc Computer Science|
|Tumkur University B.Sc Mathematics Syllabus|
|Social Works, Sociology|
Details Available in the Tumkur University B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Com Syllabus
Students can find the following details on the Tumkur University UG Semester Syllabus PDF
- Course Module
- Detailed Syllabus of each semester (unit-wise)
- Course duration
- Practical Syllabus and Model Questions
- Marking Scheme of the Practical and Theory Exam
- Reference Books
Tumkur University PG Syllabus Download PDF
|Course Syllabus||Tumkur University Exam Syllabus Download Link|
|Kannada||Download Exam Syllabus|
|History and Archeology|
|Mass Communication and Journalism|
|Organic and Inorganic Chemistry|
|Library and Information Science|
|Mathematics, Physics, and Zoology|
|Food and Nutrition|
Tumkur University Old Question Papers (Theory and Practical)
Students who are appearing for the Semester Examination can check out the Tumkur University Model Papers. The Question Paper plays a vital role in exam preparation. With the help of the Previous Year Question Paper, students can get to know the exam pattern, difficulty level of the exam, and marking scheme of the exam. Check Out the Tumkur University B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA Question Paper PDF.
|B.Sc Mathematics Model Question Paper||B.Sc Model Exam Paper PDF||Open Elective Question Paper|
Preparation Tips for Tumkur University Examination
To appear the semester exam, you must follow a good strategy in the exam preparation. So, here are some tips that will help you to prepare well for the examination.
- Make sure that you go through the Exam Syllabus before you start preparing for the exam.
- Start with the difficult topics first.
- Go through your class notes first. Make short notes for revising the topics.
- Practice previous year question paper of Tumkur University.
- Solve each and every question as many times you can.
- Refer one to two books.
- Revise the notes one day before the exam.
- Eat Healthy and take care of your body.
Important Instructions Regarding the Tumkur University Exam
- Students having less than 75% attendance in any subject will not be eligible to appear the exam.
- If a student represents his/her institution at any State or National Sports, Cultural Events, Workshop, Seminars, or any other officially sponsored program is permitted to avail a maximum of 20 days of attendance.
- Make sure that your Tumkur University Admit Card and a valid photo ID proof to the exam.
- The student has to pay the prescribed fee to appear each semester exam.
- The Internal Assessments will be on the basis of the assignment and tests. Therefore, the student must submit the assignment and attend the Internal Tests in the semester.
- Each Practical Paper carries 40 internal assessment marks, and the student has to secure a minimum of 40% marks which is the passing marks
- Each Theory Paper carries 20 marks for Internal Assessment and the candidate must secure 35% of the total marks which is the minimum passing marks.
- Students who fail in the exam can re-appear for the exam.
- There is no re-evaluation for the Practical Examination.
So, these are the complete details of Tumkur University Syllabus 2021. If you have any queries then please comment on the section.