|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Get the TS VVs District-wise Merit List/Selection List 2018. Download link for the TS VVs is provided in the Article below. District-wise TS VVs vacancies and Merit List for Mandal 2018 TS VVs Recruitment 2018. TS VVs మెరిట్ లిస్ట్ Of all the districts has not been released yet we have uploaded the Published TS VVs ఎంపిక జాబితా.
Telangana State has published the Telangana State Vidhya Volunteers (Vvs) District wise Merit List/Selection list 2018. Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can go through the Merit List and look for the details further. TS VVs Merit List 2018 is made available on the official website i.e. cdse.telangana.gov.in. TS Vvs Merit List 2018 can be downloaded by those candidates who successfully filled up the Application form and appeared for the exam. Telangana State released a total number of 15661 vacancies for the appointment of TS Vvs appointment in the state. Applicants, before applying for the exam and filling up the TS VVs Application form, were required to make sure that they have fulfilled the basic eligibility as decided by the examination conducting body of Telangana state. The TS VVS Merit list/Selection list is declared district wise. Candidates will have to check the TS VVS Selection List or Merit List as per the district for which they have given exam for. For more of the details of TS Vvs Merit List 2018 go through the article mentioned below.
- 1 List of Declared TS VVs Merit List 2018/ Vidya Volunteer Selection List 2018
- 2 TS VVS Merit List / Selection List 2018 Released @ cdse.telangana.gov.in
- 3 TS VVS Merit List 2018 Important Dates
- 4 Steps to download TS VVs Merit List 2018 @ cdse.telangana.gov.in
- 5 TS VVS Merit List 2018 District Name
- 6 Number of Vacancies District-wise TS VVs 2018
- 7 Documents Required at the time of the TS VVS Recruitment 2018
- 8 TS VVS Separate Merit List for Madal
List of Declared TS VVs Merit List 2018/ Vidya Volunteer Selection List 2018
The Telangana state government has released the TS VVs (Vidhya Volunteer) for the district that includes as the Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Nalgonda, Medak, Ranga Reddy, Mahabubnagar, Hyderabad. For the rest of the states, TS VVs selection list will be released soon. The candidates can check their selection list district wise on the official website i.e http://cdse.telangana.gov.in
TS VVS Merit List / Selection List 2018 Released @ cdse.telangana.gov.in
Go through TS VVS Merit List 2018 mentioned below in the tabular format. The list is presented district wise, candidates can go through the list as per the district for which they gave an exam for.
|S.No||Name of the District||Tentative Merit List for VVs|
|1||Adilabad||TSVVs Adilabad Merit list|
|2||Nizamabad||TS VVs Nizamabad|
|3||Karimnagar||TS VVs Karimnagar|
|4||Warangal||TS VVs warangal|
|5||Khammam||TS VVs Khammam|
|6||Nalgonda||TS VVs Nalgonda|
|7||Medak||TS VVs Medak|
|8||Ranga Reddy||TS VVs Ranga Reddy|
|9||Mahabubnagar||TS VVs mahabubnagar|
|10||Hyderabad||TS VVs Hyderabad|
TS VVS Merit List 2018 Important Dates
- Online Procedure Started- 13th July 2018
- Last date to apply- 16th July 2018
- Selection List- 19th July 2018
- Joining Date- 20th july 2018
Steps to download TS VVs Merit List 2018 @ cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Visit the official website i.e. cdse.telangana.gov.in for the Selection List or Merit List.
- The Regions will be mentioned on the left side of the website. Click on the respective region for which you gave exam for.
- On the left side, click on Vidhya Volunteer.
- The Link of the VVs provisional merit list is mentioned on the website. Click on the Merit List link.
TS VVS Merit List 2018 District Name
The districts for which the Telangana State has released the Merit List are namely:
- Rang a Reddy
Number of Vacancies District-wise TS VVs 2018
|S.no||Name Of The District||No.of VVs Allotted against Regular, Vacant & Leave Vacancies||No.of VVs Allotted to teach Telugu in schools in Other than Telugu and English Medium||Total No.of VVs Allotted|
Documents Required at the time of the TS VVS Recruitment 2018
Go through the list of the documents that will be required at the time of the recruitment from below:
- Copies of the SSC, Intermediate, Graduation, D.Ed, B.Ed, TET, Pandit Training, Oriental title/Bhasha Praveena/Vidhwan along with Marks memo.
- Local candidate certificate or study certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Caste certificate issued by Tahasildar (Local Tribe certificate in case of Agency area).
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
TS VVS Separate Merit List for Madal
Mandal is the unit for engaging of Vidya Volunteers basing on the roster points allotted to the Mandal. Merit lists shall be generated for each Mandal. As far as possible, Candidates belonging to the same Mandal shall be engaged as Vidya Volunteer.
- If qualified Candidate is not available for a particular roster point in the Mandal, Candidates from the other roster points may be taken from the same Mandal.
- If no ST (W) Candidate is available in the Mandal, ST (General) may be considered.
- If no ST candidate is available in the Mandal, SC (W) may be considered.
- If no SC (W) Candidate is available in the Mandal, SC (G) may be considered.
- If no SC candidate is available in the Mandal, following sequence shall be followed BC-A (W), BC-A (G), BC-B(W), BC-B(G), BC-C(W), BC- C (G),BC-D(W), BC-D (G), BC-E(W), BC-E(G) , OC(W), OC(G).
- In case of non- availability of candidates for Ex. Servicemen quota/ PHC quota in the Mandal, Candidates from Open Completion list may be considered.