TS LAWCET Result 2020 Results have been released on 6th November 2020. Candidates who have appeared TS PGLECT can also check the results. The entrance test was conducted on 9th October 2020. The result of the entrance test is available online. The candidates can download the TS LAWCET Results after providing certain details into the login section. The candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam will be eligible to attend the counseling round for the final seat allotment round conducted by the authorities. The Result of TS LAWCET 2020 will be declared as per on the scheduled date as mentioned in the admission schedule released for TS LAWCET.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The login link will be available on the mentioned date and the candidates will have to provide the asked credentials in the login section. Once the Result is displayed, the applicant must search for her/his name on the list and proceed with the admission procedure further. For more of the details regarding TS LAWCET Results 2020 go through the article from below.
TS LAWCET and TS PGLECT Results have been released on 6th November 2020. Appeared candidates can check their result and download their Rank Card by clicking here
TS LAWCET Result Date
The authority will be releasing the result of TS LAWCET on the scheduled dates. The candidates should make sure to be up to date with all the dates. The schedule related to the release of TS LAWCET Result can be found in the table below:
|Examination||9th October 2020|
|Release of Result||6th November 2020|
|Commencement of counselling session|
TS LAWCET Answer Key 2020
The Answer Key of TS LAWCET 2020 will also be released by the examination conducting body on the official website. The candidates who have successfully appeared for the entrance examination will be eligible to download the Answer Key once it is available. The Answer Key of TS LAWCET 2020 will be released as per on the announced date as mentioned in the admission schedule. The link will be provided as per the subject for the which the candidate applied for. The candidate will have to click on the link and then go through the details mentioned on the Answer Key. The purpose of the release of the Answer Key is to provide an idea to the candidate regarding their estimated score to be secured by them in the examination. The availability of the Answer Key of TS LAWCET 2020 will be in a PDF format.
How to Download TS LAWCET 2020 Result?
The Result of TS LAWCET will be released in an online mode by the examination conducting body. The candidates who have successfully appeared for the entrance test must be aware of the procedure of checking the TS LAWCET Result 2020. The Login link will be available on the official website and the candidates will have to provide the correct credentials for checking the Result of TS LAWCET. Go through the steps of checking the Result of TS LAWCET 2020 from the points below.
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the result mentioned therein.
- The login section will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the login section.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
How to download the Rank Card of TS LAWCET 2020?
The examination conducting body will also be releasing the Rank Card of TS LAWCET 2020 on the official website. Candidates who have successfully appeared for the examination will be eligible to download the Rank Card and must keep it safe till the admission procedure is over. The Rank Card is an important document which must be with the candidate at the time of the counselling procedure and the seat allotment. It will provide the marks secured by the candidates in the examination and the rank allotted to them as per their score in the entrance exam.
The Rank Card of TS LAWCET 2020 is an important document and once it available, the candidate must go through the details mentioned very carefully. If any form of an error is found in the details of the Rank Card, the candidate must contact the examination body and report the problem so that the problem is rectified before the counselling round begins. The Rank Card will be available for download in the following steps:
- Visit the website.
- Click on the link ‘Rank Card’ under the Application section.
- Enter your Hall ticket number.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Download’ tab.
Criteria for Ranking and Tie Breaking
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test will be 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST candidates for ranking. All the candidates securing qualifying marks shall be assigned a rank.
In case of a tie, the following order of preference shall be exercised:
- By considering the marks secured in Part-C of TS LAWCET.
- If the tie still persists, marks obtained in Part-B in TS LAWCET shall be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.
The candidates who have appeared for the entrance test of TS LAWCET 2020 will have to keep few of the points in mind regarding the Result which will be declared on the official website of the examination conducting body. Go through a few of the Points related to TS LAWCET Results 2020 from the points mentioned below:
- The Result of TS LAWCET 2020 will be released only in an online mode on the official website of the University. The candidates who have successfully appeared for the entrance test will be eligible to check the Result and see if they have qualified the entrance exam or not.
- The Login section of TS LAWCET Results will be available on the official website. The candidate will have to provide the required credentials such as the Registration Number or the Application Number or the Password and it must be made sure that the credentials entered are valid and entered, the result will not be entered otherwise.
- Once the Result appears on the screen, the candidates are advised that they must go through the information provided very carefully. In case, if any of the detail provided is found to be invalid and incorrect, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- Only those candidates who have successfully qualified the entrance test will be eligible to proceed for the counselling round and the seat allotment procedure.
- It is advised that the candidate must get the multiple photocopies of the Result and the Rank Card for the day of the counselling as it will be required for the counselling as one of the important documents.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts and queries. Please write your feedback to us as well.