TS LAWCET Counselling 2020 takes place by the examination conducting authorities in order to grant admission to the qualified candidates in the law courses. The official notification regarding the counselling will be made available on the official website of the authority. The notification will be mentioning the details of the schedule of the counselling and the set allotment procedure. The candidates, who qualify the entrance exam successfully will have to attend TS LAWCET Counselling. It is an important part that the candidates have to follow in order to acquire an admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
One must note that though that the counselling of TS LAWCET 2020 will commence only after the declaration of the Result of TS LAWCET and only the qualified candidates will be eligible to attend the counselling round. It is important that the candidate must be aware of the schedule of TS LAWCET 2020 in detail. For more of the information regarding TS LAWCET 2020 Counselling go through the article from below.
TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2020
The candidates appearing for TS LAWCET entrance exam will have to go through the schedule of the counselling round which will be made available by the examination conducting body on the official website.
|Examination||27th May 2020|
|Release of provisional answer key||May 2020|
|Last date to submit objections||May 2020|
|Release of the final answer key||June 2020|
|Release of Result||June 2020|
|Commencement of counselling session||October 2020|
Know More about TS LAWCET Counselling
It is important that the candidate must qualify the entrance exam and on the basis of the score secured by the candidate they will be called for TS LAWCET counselling 2020.
Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre for TS LAWCET 2020 counselling which will include the document verification procedure. It is important that the candidates must appear at the allotted centre physically and must complete all the important procedures. The counselling procedure shall include the following events:
- Verification of documents
- Exercise Web Options
- Reporting at the allotted college
- Phase II counselling
Verification of Documents
All the candidates who will be assigned a rank shall have to report at any of the verification centres for verification of their documents. The dates on which the candidates will have to report at the verification centres will be declared as per the ranks of the candidates. Candidates shall have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.600/- (and Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification. The centres of verification will be the following. It is advised that the candidates keep checking for any latest update regarding the Centre for the verification.
|Kukatpally, Hyderabad||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Gagan Mahal, Hyderabad||AV Arts and Science College|
|Basheerbagh, Hyderabad||Nizam College|
The following original documents will have to be carried by the candidates for verification:
- TS LAWCET Rank Card 2020
- TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as the local candidate of a particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non-Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2019 for Scholarships)
Exercise Web Options
Candidates shall have to Participate in the online web counselling of TS LAWCET 2020 by filling the web options form where they shall have to indicate their desired college for allotment of seats and according to preference. The online Web Options can be exercised in the following steps:
- Open the official website.
- Click on the link of the web options.
- Enter your TS LAWCET Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank and click “Log in” button to proceed. The PIN generation page shall appear.
- PIN generation:
- On the PIN generation page, select one option among Registered mobile number/Registered Email ID/New mobile number where you wish to receive the PIN. Click on ‘Send PIN’.
- Enter the PIN sent to your mobile number or E-mail ID, whichever option you selected.
- Click on ‘Verify’ button to proceed to fill the web options.
- After successfully login, verify the information submitted at the time of registration for “TS LAWCET 2020”. Check the “I Agree” box and click “submit” to proceed and continue to “web options”.
- You can perform the following actions on the Web Options Page:
- Click “Add Options” to enable the optional list for selection of colleges Course wise / College type / Fee type.
- A window will appear displaying College details / Information for selection. Click on the checkbox to “SELECT” / “UNSELECT” the college. You can select as many colleges as you want to select.
- Click “view checked” to view all the selected list of options. Click “uncheck” to clear list / clear all selected options.
- Hit on “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
- Change your college priority by performing the following:
- The priority of the college displayed can be changed by selecting the college and clicking the UP or DOWN buttons.
- To Add more colleges click “Add Options” button.
- Click “SAVE & CONTINUE” to proceed to the submission of the priority list. Click “CONFIRM” to save the current options. The options can be modified later if required.
- View the Final List of Colleges before Final Submission. Click “Back” Button to Edit / Remove / Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
- Click “Final Submit” to submit the final options list. Once “Final Submit” is clicked, you can’t make any further changes.
- Take a print-out of the selected options. You shall also receive a mail regarding your options.
- The options selected by you shall be processed by the server and seats shall be allotted to you owing to your Rank and availability of seats.
Reporting at the Allotted College
After a seat has been allotted, you shall be notified on your Email ID. Download your Provisional allotment letter and report at the allotted institute to confirm your admission. You can participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling if you are not satisfied with the seat allotted to you.
TS LAWCET Counselling Phase – II
Candidates who have not gone through the document verification process in Phase I can get it done at this stage. Others who have had their documents verified need not do it again. The following candidates can participate in the subsequent counselling rounds:
- Who have secured a seat in the earlier phase of TS LAWCET counselling 2020 but wish to move to some other college.
- One who participated in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and could not secure a seat.
- Who did not participate in the earlier phase even though he/she has been called for counselling
- The candidate who was allotted a seat but didn’t report?
- Who has been allotted a seat in the earlier phase but cancelled his/her admission.
- Options Exercised for phase I will not be considered for the other phase of counselling.
- Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web-based counselling.
- Options may be exercised for colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
- If a candidate secures a seat in phase II, he/she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college and has to report at the new institute by downloading the allotment letter.
Important Points Regarding TS LAWCET 2020 Counselling
The candidates who will be appearing for the counselling round of TS LAWCET 2020 must be aware of the procedure of the counselling and must make sure that they fulfil all the required details while doing the Registration for the counselling of TS LAWCET 2020. We are providing a few of the important points related to TS LAWCET Counselling 2020. Go through them from the points below.
- The authority will conduct the counselling of TS LAWCET 2020 in an online mode.
- Only the qualified candidates will be eligible to attend the counselling round and they will be provided with a notification confirming their appearance for the seat allotment round.
- The document verification procedure is an important part of the counselling.
- After the successful document verification, the candidate will be provided with an allotted college and the course. It is important to provide the preferred course and the college during the registration for the counselling round.
- After receiving the allotment letter, the candidate will have to report at the allotted college for the final procedures of the admission. The physical presence of the candidate is important where the documents will be verified once more and the candidate will also have to submit the admission fee on that day itself.
- Furthermore, the applicant must go through the officially released notification of TS LAWCET Counselling very carefully.
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding your doubts and queries.