Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) is a common entrance test to be conducted by the CONVENER,TS LAWCET-2019, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into 3 Year / 5 Year LL.B Regular Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana for the academic year 2019-20.
The Result of TS LAWCET 2019 will be released on the official website. The admission of candidates into the two courses will be decided by the rank of the candidates in the common entrance test. The entrance examination will be of 120 marks and the allotted time will be of 90 minutes. The standard of questions for the two courses, however, will be different.
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test will be 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST candidates for ranking. All the candidates who will qualify in the entrance test and has assigned a valid rank will be able to participate in the counselling procedure.
TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure shall include the following events:
- Verification of documents
- Exercise Web Options
- Reporting at the allotted college
- Phase II counselling
Verification of Documents
All the candidates who will be assigned a rank shall have to report at any of the verification centres for verification of their documents. The dates on which the candidates will have to report at the verification centres will be declared as per the ranks of the candidates.
Candidates shall have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.600/- (and Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification. The centres of verification will be the following. It is advised that the candidates keep checking for any latest update regarding the Centre for the verification.
|Kukatpally, Hyderabad||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Gagan Mahal, Hyderabad||AV Arts and Science College|
|Basheerbagh, Hyderabad||Nizam College|
The following original documents will have to be carried by the candidates for verification:
- TS LAWCET- 2019 Rank Card and TS LAWCET – 2019 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as the local candidate of a particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non-Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2018 for Scholarships)
Exercise Web Options
Candidates shall have to Participate in the online web counselling by filling the web options form where they shall have to indicate their desired college for allotment of seats and according to preference.
The online Web Options can be exercised in the following steps:
- Open the website http://lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in/
- On the homepage, Click on the web options link
- Enter your TS LAWCET-2019 Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank and click “LOGIN” button to proceed. The PIN generation page shall appear.
- PIN generation:
- On the PIN generation page, select one option among Registered mobile number/Registered Email ID/New mobile number where you wish to receive the PIN. Click on ‘Send PIN’.
- Enter the PIN sent to your mobile number or E-mail ID, whichever option you selected.
- Click on ‘Verify’ button to proceed to fill the web options.
- After successfully login, verify the information submitted at the time of registration for “TS LAWCET-2019”. Check the “I Agree” box and Click “submit” to proceed and continue to “web options”.
- You can perform the following actions on the Web Options Page:
- Click “Add Options” to enable the optional list for selection of colleges Course wise / College type / Fee type.
- A window will appear displaying College details / Information for selection. Click on the checkbox to “SELECT” / “UNSELECT” the college. You can select as many colleges as you want to select.
- Click “view checked” to view all the selected list of options. Click “uncheck” to clear list / clear all selected options.
- Click “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
- Change your college priority by performing the following:
- The priority of the college displayed can be changed by selecting the college and clicking the UP or DOWN buttons.
- To Add more colleges click “Add Options” Button.
- Click “SAVE & CONTINUE” to proceed to the submission of the priority list. Click “CONFIRM” to save the current options. The options can be modified later if required.
- View the Final List of Colleges before Final Submission. Click “Back” Button to Edit / Remove / Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
- Click “Final Submit” to submit the final options list. Once “Final Submit” is clicked, you can’t make any further changes.
- Take a print-out of the selected options. You shall also receive a mail regarding your options.
The options selected by you shall be processed by the server and seats shall be allotted to you owing to your Rank and availability of seats.
Reporting at the Allotted College
After a seat has been allotted, you shall be notified on your Email ID. Download your Provisional allotment letter and report at the allotted institute to confirm your admission.
You can participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling if you are not satisfied with the seat allotted to you.
Counselling Phase II
Candidates who have not gone through the document verification process in Phase I can get it done at this stage. Others who have had their documents verified need not do it again.
The following candidates can participate in the subsequent counselling rounds:
- Who have secured a seat in the earlier phase of counselling but wish to move to some other college.
- Who participated in the earlier phase of web based counselling and could not secure a seat.
- Who did not participate in the earlier phase even though he/she has been called for counselling.
- Who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
- Who has been allotted a seat in the earlier phase but cancelled his/her admission.
Please note that:
- Options Exercised for phase I will not be considered for the other phase of counselling.
- Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counselling.
- Options may be exercised for colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
- If a candidate secures a seat in phase II, he/she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college and has to report at the new institute by downloading the allotment letter.
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding your doubts and queries.