Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) is a common entrance test to be conducted by the CONVENER,TS LAWCET-2019, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into 3 Year / 5 Year LL.B Regular Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana for the academic year 2019-20. The counselling of TS LAWCET 2019 takes place by the examination conducting authorities in order to grant admission to the qualified candidates in the law courses. The official notification regarding the counselling will be made available on the official website mentioning the details of the schedule of the counselling and the set allotment procedure. It is an important part that the candidates have to follow in order to acquire an admission. It must be noted though that the counselling round will commence only after the declaration of the Result of TS LAWCET and only the qualified candidates will be eligible to attend the counselling round. It is important that the candidate must be aware with the schedule of TS LAWCET 2019 in detail. For more of the information regarding TS LAWCET Counselling 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TS LAWCET Counselling Important Dates 2019
The candidates appearing for TS LAWCET entrance exam will have to go through the schedule of the counselling round which will be made available by the examination conducting body on the official website. The schedule of the counselling will be released once the Result of TS LAWCET 2019 is declared and the candidates will have to keep visiting the website on a regular basis to keep themselves updated. It is advised that the once the counselling schedule is available, they must save and download the time table, so as not miss any of the important events.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The officially released dates will be available as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of TS LAWCET 2019 from the tabular format below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The counselling of TS LAWCET 2019 will be commencing from||October-November 2019|
|TS LAWCWT 2019 will be conducted on||26th May 2019 (announced)|
TS LAWCET Counselling Procedure 2019
The counselling for TS LAWCET 2019 will be conducted in an online mode by the examination conducting body and the candidates who have successfully qualified the entrance examination will be eligible to attend the counselling round. The counselling is an important part of the admission procedure and the final seat allotment will be only after fulfilling all the defined requirements. Once the Result is declared, the candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events related to the counselling procedure. The candidate will have to attend the counselling and must make sure that they go through the instructions mentioned very carefully for the counselling procedure. The required documents will have to present on the day of the counselling round.
The candidates will have to appear for the counselling at the allotted centre which will be provided to the candidate. The login link will be provided for TS LAWCET counselling 2019 and the candidates will have to register themselves first for the counselling round for getting the notifications regarding the counselling. It is important that the candidate must qualify the entrance exam and on the basis of the score secured by the candidate they will be called for the counselling round. Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre for the counselling round which will include the document verification procedure. It is important that the candidates must appear at the allotted centre physically and must complete all the important procedures. Only after the successful document verification, the candidate will be provided with the allotted college where they have to report at the given time and the day.
The counselling procedure shall include the following events:
- Verification of documents
- Exercise Web Options
- Reporting at the allotted college
- Phase II counselling
Verification of Documents
All the candidates who will be assigned a rank shall have to report at any of the verification centres for verification of their documents. The dates on which the candidates will have to report at the verification centres will be declared as per the ranks of the candidates.
Candidates shall have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.600/- (and Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification. The centres of verification will be the following. It is advised that the candidates keep checking for any latest update regarding the Centre for the verification.
|Kukatpally, Hyderabad||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Gagan Mahal, Hyderabad||AV Arts and Science College|
|Basheerbagh, Hyderabad||Nizam College|
The following original documents will have to be carried by the candidates for verification:
- TS LAWCET- 2019 Rank Card and TS LAWCET – 2019 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as the local candidate of a particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non-Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2018 for Scholarships)
Exercise Web Options
Candidates shall have to Participate in the online web counselling by filling the web options form where they shall have to indicate their desired college for allotment of seats and according to preference.
The online Web Options can be exercised in the following steps:
- Open the website http://lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in/
- On the homepage, Click on the web options link
- Enter your TS LAWCET-2019 Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank and click “LOGIN” button to proceed. The PIN generation page shall appear.
- PIN generation:
- On the PIN generation page, select one option among Registered mobile number/Registered Email ID/New mobile number where you wish to receive the PIN. Click on ‘Send PIN’.
- Enter the PIN sent to your mobile number or E-mail ID, whichever option you selected.
- Click on ‘Verify’ button to proceed to fill the web options.
- After successfully login, verify the information submitted at the time of registration for “TS LAWCET-2019”. Check the “I Agree” box and Click “submit” to proceed and continue to “web options”.
- You can perform the following actions on the Web Options Page:
- Click “Add Options” to enable the optional list for selection of colleges Course wise / College type / Fee type.
- A window will appear displaying College details / Information for selection. Click on the checkbox to “SELECT” / “UNSELECT” the college. You can select as many colleges as you want to select.
- Click “view checked” to view all the selected list of options. Click “uncheck” to clear list / clear all selected options.
- Click “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
- Change your college priority by performing the following:
- The priority of the college displayed can be changed by selecting the college and clicking the UP or DOWN buttons.
- To Add more colleges click “Add Options” Button.
- Click “SAVE & CONTINUE” to proceed to the submission of the priority list. Click “CONFIRM” to save the current options. The options can be modified later if required.
- View the Final List of Colleges before Final Submission. Click “Back” Button to Edit / Remove / Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
- Click “Final Submit” to submit the final options list. Once “Final Submit” is clicked, you can’t make any further changes.
- Take a print-out of the selected options. You shall also receive a mail regarding your options.
The options selected by you shall be processed by the server and seats shall be allotted to you owing to your Rank and availability of seats.
Reporting at the Allotted College
After a seat has been allotted, you shall be notified on your Email ID. Download your Provisional allotment letter and report at the allotted institute to confirm your admission.
You can participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling if you are not satisfied with the seat allotted to you.
Counselling Phase II
Candidates who have not gone through the document verification process in Phase I can get it done at this stage. Others who have had their documents verified need not do it again.
The following candidates can participate in the subsequent counselling rounds:
- Who have secured a seat in the earlier phase of counselling but wish to move to some other college.
- Who participated in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and could not secure a seat.
- Who did not participate in the earlier phase even though he/she has been called for counselling
- Who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
- Who has been allotted a seat in the earlier phase but cancelled his/her admission.
Please note that:
- Options Exercised for phase I will not be considered for the other phase of counselling.
- Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counselling.
- Options may be exercised for colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
- If a candidate secures a seat in phase II, he/she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college and has to report at the new institute by downloading the allotment letter.
Important Points Regarding TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
The candidates who will be appearing for the counselling round of TS LAWCET 2019 must be aware of the procedure of the counselling and must make sure that they fulfil all the required details while doing the Registration for the counselling of TS LAWCET 2019. We are providing few of the important points related to TS LAWCET Counselling 2019. Go through them from the points below.
- The counselling of TS LAWCET 2019 will be held in an online mode by the examination conducting body and the candidates will have to make sure that they attend the counselling round for the final admission and the seat allotment.
- Only the qualified candidates will be eligible to attend the counselling round and they will be provided with a notification confirming their appearance for the seat allotment round.
- The document verification procedure is an important part of the counselling. Candidates will be provided with a letter mentioning the allotment centre where the candidates will have to report along with all the required documents for the verification procedure.
- After the successful document verification, the candidate will be provided with an allotted college and the course. It is important to provide the preferred course and the college during the registration for the counselling round.
- After receiving the allotment letter, the candidate will have to report at the allotted college for the final procedures of the admission. The physical presence of the candidate is important where the documents will be verified once more and the candidate will also have to submit the admission fee on that day itself.
- Applicant must go through the officially released notification of TS LAWCET Counselling very carefully. Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria will not be eligible for the seat allotment procedure and their seat will be allotted to the next admitted candidate.
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding your doubts and queries.