Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad will release the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 in an online mode. Only the registered candidates will be able to access the admit card. In order to download the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2021, candidates need to login to their account by using the registration number, date of birth, and qualifying exam hall ticket number. TS EAMCET 2021 hall ticket act as an identity of the person on the day of the exam. A list of information is available on the ticket such as the candidate’s name, exam date, time, venue, etc. After downloading the hall ticket, candidates are advised to go through the details mention in the TS EAMCET hall ticket. If candidates find any error in the information, they must immediately contact the helpline.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
No candidate will be allowed to take the TS EAMCET 2021 exam in the absence of the hall ticket. Please note that the candidate is required to carry the hall ticket along with the printout of the filled-in application form. Candidates also have to affix a photograph in the printout of the application form. This should be attested by any gazetted officer. Candidates must not soil the admit card and preserve it till the whole TS EAMCET 2021 admission procedure is over.
TS EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket Date
Candidates appearing in the exam must be aware of the TS EAMCET 2021 Admit card release date. This is so that they don’t miss any update regarding the events. Check out the date mentioned below.
|TS EAMCET Admit Card Download||April 2021|
|TS EAMCET Engineering Exam||May 201|
|Agriculture Exam Date||May 2021|
How To Download Hall Ticket Of TS EAMCET 2021
- Visit the official website of TSCHE
- or click on the “DOWNLOAD TS EAMCET HALL TICKET” link (the link will be provided here at the time of the event. Don’t seek it before).
- Enter the login credential such as TS EAMCET hall ticket number by name or through registration number, hall ticket number of qualifying examination and date of birth.
- TS EAMCET 2021 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the same.
- Take multiple printouts of the admit card of TS EAMCET and keep it for future reference.
Details Mentioned On TS EAMCET 2021 Hall ticket
All the candidates must make sure that their TS EAMCET hall ticket contains the below-listed details on it. In case any information listed below is missing, the candidate must report to the concerned authority immediately and get their admit cards rectified. Check out for these on your admit card of TS EAMCET:
- Name of the candidate
- Time and schedule of the examination
- Date of birth of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam centre venue details
- Details about identity
- Instructions related to TS EAMCET 2021
Instructions About TS EAMCET Admit Card 2021
Appearing candidates who are going to download their admit cards for the exam must keep the below-given points as they are vital to each candidate taking the TS EAMCET 2021.
- Declaration of Marks (form) can be downloaded by candidates other than the AP Board during the download of Hall ticket. Candidates have to fill this form and submit it with attested photocopies of mark sheet of the qualifying examination (includes the bridge course memo) before the prescribed date. Failure to do will lead to the candidates not being rank.
- The TS EAMCET 2021 hall ticket and application form should be affixed with a colored photograph attested by the gazetted officer or the principal of the school where the candidate has studied has to be brought to the exam center.
- Candidates will be required to sign and do a left-hand thumb impression in the spaces provided in the presence of the invigilator.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Center
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center of TS EAMCET 2021 on the day of the exam.
- TS EAMCET hall ticket 2021
- Printout of the filled in application form attested by a gazetted officer or principal.
- Photocopy of caste certificate (in case of ST/SC).
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- Report at the examination centres 1 hr before the commencement of the exam
- Carry the admit card and check the details carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Without the admit card, no one will be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Be seated according to the seat allotted
- Make sure that the question paper available on the computer in English and Telugu languages only
- Do not take the banned items in the examination hall. Any misconduct will dismiss the person from taking the exam
- Carefully fill in the details required.
- Any queries must be reported to the invigilators present there.