Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad will release the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 in an online mode at the official site. Only the registered candidates will be able to access and download the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2021. They have to enter the login credentials in order to download the hall ticket. Go through the details mentioned in the TS EAMCET hall ticket. If candidates find any error in the information, they must immediately contact the helpline. The applicant is required to carry the hall ticket along with the printed application form. Affix a photograph attested by any gazetted officer in the application form.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket Date
Candidates appearing in the exam must be aware of the TS EAMCET 2021 Admit card release date. This is so that they don’t miss any updates regarding the events. Check out the date mentioned below.
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Download||June 2021|
|TS EAMCET Engineering Exam||7th, 8th, and 9th July 2021 (Announced)|
|Agriculture Exam Date||5th to 6th July 2021 (Announced)|
How To Download Hall Ticket Of TS EAMCET 2021
- Visit the official website of TSCHE
- or click on the “DOWNLOAD TS EAMCET HALL TICKET” link (the link will be provided here at the time of the event. Don’t seek it before).
- Enter the login credential such as registration number, hall ticket number of qualifying examination and date of birth.
- TS EAMCET 2021 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the same.
- Take multiple printouts of the hall ticket of TS EAMCET and keep it for future reference.
Details Mentioned On TS EAMCET 2021 Hall ticket
Applicants must make sure that their TS EAMCET hall ticket contains the below-listed details on it. In case any information listed below is missing, the candidate must report to the concerned authority immediately and get their admit cards rectified. Check out for these details on your EMACET admit card:
- Course Name
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Address
- TS EAMCET hall ticket number
- Time and schedule of the examination
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam centre venue details
- Local Status
- Instructions related to TS EAMCET 2021
- Candidate’s signature and photograph
- Signature of Convener
If Discrepancy Found In The TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned in the admit card are correct or not. If the entered information does not match with the real documents then disqualification will take place. Not all information entered can be corrected so be attentive while filling the form. Contact the authority immediately to make corrections to the admit card that cannot be modified online.
Examinations Building, Ground Floor, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085
- Phone: +91 9912330730/ 9121266980 (Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Email: [email protected]
List Of Details That Can Be Modified and Cannot Modified
The details in which online modification is not there, corrections can be made by writing the request to the Regional Coordinator in Person or Convener of EAMCET 2021 through e-mail
Details That Can Be Modified
- Qualifying Examination
- Passing year of the Qualifying Examination
- Instruction Medium in Qualifying Examination
- Selected language for EAMCET – 2021 Examination
- The place of Study
- Urdu translation for EAMCET 2021
- Mother’s name
- State and District of birth
- Special category
- Local Area Status
- Parent’s Annual Income
- Higher Secondary Examination marks
- Email ID
- Correspondence Address
- Mobile Number and
- Details of the Aadhar Card
Details That Cannot Be Modified
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Hall ticket number
- Regional test centers allotted for the examination
- Father’s Name
Instructions About TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021
Appearing candidates who are going to download their admit cards for the exam must keep the below points as they are vital to each candidate taking the TS EAMCET 2021.
- Declaration of Marks (form) can be downloaded by candidates other than the AP Board during the download of Hall ticket. Candidates have to fill this form and submit it with attested photocopies of mark sheet of the qualifying examination (includes the bridge course memo) before the prescribed date. Failure to do will lead to the candidates not being rank.
- The TS EAMCET 2021 hall ticket and application form should be affixed with a colored photograph attested by the gazetted officer or the principal of the school where the candidate has studied has to be brought to the exam center.
- Candidates will be required to sign and do a left-hand thumb impression in the spaces provided in the presence of the invigilator.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Center
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center of TS EAMCET 2021 on the day of the exam.
- TS EAMCET hall ticket 2021
- Printout of the filled in application form attested by a gazetted officer or principal.
- Photocopy of caste certificate (in case of ST/SC).
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- Report at the examination centres 1 hr before the commencement of the exam
- Carry the hall ticket and check the details carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Without the hall ticket, no one will be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Be seated according to the seat allotted
- Make sure that the question paper available on the computer in English and Telugu languages only
- Do not take the banned items in the examination hall. Any misconduct will dismiss the person from taking the exam
- Carefully fill in the details required.
- Any queries must be reported to the invigilators present there.