GUJCET Counselling 2018 is a process followed by the result and cut-off declaration. Only those candidates who obtain marks more than or equal to the cut-off marks are eligible for counselling. The seat is allotted to the candidates in the participating institutes/colleges based on their merit in the counselling round of GUJCET 2018. Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the official organizing committee for GUJCET 2018 counselling. As soon as the GUJCET 2018 Results are declared, the official board releases the merit list for the candidates who have qualified the GUJCET 2018 exam. These candidates are then eligible for Gujarat CET 2018 counselling. Check Here GUJCET Counselling Schedule, Document Verification dates and list of documents required.
- 1 GUJCET Counselling Updates
- 2 GUJCET Counselling Schedule 2018
- 3 GUJCET Counselling Procedure
- 3.1 Registration
- 3.2 Fee payment of GUJCET 2018 Counselling
- 3.3 Choice filling of courses and colleges
- 3.4 Document Verification for GUJCET Counselling 2018
- 3.5 GUJCET 2018 Seat Allotment
- 3.6 Paying the tuition fee after GUJCET 2018 Counselling
- 3.7 Downloading Allotment letter
- 3.8 Reporting to Allotted college
- 4 GUJCET Document Verification List
GUJCET Counselling Updates
Today (2nd July 2018) is the last day for choice-filling for B.E. Fill in your choices before the link closes!
The choice-filling for B.E has been extended up to 2nd July 2018. Check the table below to know the revised dates of GUJCET Counselling.
GUJCET Counselling Schedule 2018
Below table contains the GUJCET 2018 Counselling Schedule. Applicants must perform the activities as per the dates are given below. Dates related to seat allotment, cancellation of seats, rounds of counselling etc is provided in the table below.
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Distribution of information booklets with PIN from Up to designated branches of Bank||Up to May 14, 2018|
|2.||Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||26 April to 31st May 2018|
|3.||Finalisation of Seat Matrix||11th June 2018|
|4.||Declaration of Provisional Merit List||13th June 2018|
|5.||Choice Filling for Mock Round||13th June 2018 to 19th June 2018|
|6.||Declaration of Result of Mock Round||22nd June 2018|
|7.||Declaration of Final Merit List||22nd June 2018|
|8.||Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||22nd June 2018|
|9.||Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||22nd June 2018 to2nd July 2018|
|10.||Declaration of First Allotment List||5th July 2018|
|11.||Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||5th July 2018 to 9th July 2018|
|12.||Display of vacancy after Round-1||10th July 2018|
|13.||Online Cancellation of Admission||5th July 2018 to 9th July 2018|
|14.||Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any: Round-2||10th July 2018 to 12th July 2018|
|15.||Declaration of Second Allotment List||16th July 2018|
|16.||Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||16th July 2018 to 19th July 2018|
|17.||Online Cancellation of Admission||16th July 2018 to 19th July 2018|
|18.||Display of Vacancy after Round-2||20th July 2018|
|19.||Commencement of Academic Term||19th July 2018|
*** Check the full Revised counselling schedule here
GUJCET Counselling Procedure
The Procedure of GUJCET counselling at a glance
- Online Registration
- Document verification at helpline centres
- Filling of choices of courses and colleges/institutions
- Allotment of seats in online modes.
- Paying tuition fee in prescribed mode
- Downloading of Allotment letter
- Reporting to the allotted institute for admission formalities
For detailed information regarding the GUJCET 2018 Counselling procedure, read the stages below
Information booklet and PIN can be obtained by the candidate from any of the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank, Gujarat. It contains the 14 digit PIN as given with booklet, Serial No. Provided with PIN which is required during GUJCET 2018 Registration.
The Registration for GUJCET counselling 2018 had ended on 31st May 2018 . The candidates who have qualified for the GUJCET 2018 counselling had to register online by clicking on the link given below. The candidates who qualify the GUJCET 2018 will be called for counselling process. The link to register is provided below.
GUJCET 2018 Counselling Process started – Click Here
- Course Name
- GUJCET 2018 roll number
- GUJCET 2018 Application number
- User ID/Serial No
- 14 Digit PIN (14 digit PIN as given with booklet, Serial No. Provided with PIN)
- Name of the candidate as per GUJCET Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth
NOTE: After entering the above mentioned details, candidates need to click on “submit” button.
Personal Details: After registration, candidates need to fill up the application form where they have to enter the following details:-
|1) Gender||7) Fathers name||13) School index number/School number||19) District|
|2) Category||8) Nationality||14) Seat/Roll number||20) Taluka|
|3) Sub – Category||9) Aadhaar number||15) Month and year of passing||21) PIN code|
|4) Tuttion Fee waiver scheme||10) Class 12 Examination Details||16) Candidate group||22) Contact number|
|5) Annual income of family||11) Examination board||17) Contact Address||23) Number number|
|6) Mother’s name||12) S.I.D Number||18) City||24) Email Address|
- The candidates will have to click on “submit” after entering all of the above details
- The GUJCET 2018 roll number mentioned in the admit card should be preserved and used as the User ID. The candidates will be required to create a new password (at least 6 and maximum 12 alphanumeric characters) for login purpose.
- The candidates who have passed HSC (Science Stream) examination from outside Gujarat and appeared in GUJCET 2018 are required to produce their registration details with relevant documents at the time of admission, to the “Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Admission Building, L. D. College of Engineering Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380 015”.
Fee payment of GUJCET 2018 Counselling
Candidates will have to pay the registration fee of Rs.350 via debit card/credit card. On successful payment of the fee, the candidates will obtain a Unique PIN which is to be carefully preserved. The 14 digit PIN is important to continue the further GUJCET 2018 counselling process.
Choice filling of courses and colleges
The candidates have to fill up their preferred course and colleges in the online mode by using their registered credentials to log in. The candidates have to select their course name and a definite number of colleges of their choice. Before filling the choices of colleges and courses, the candidates should be aware of the GUJCET 2018 participating institutes.
Document Verification for GUJCET Counselling 2018
- After registering online, the candidates will be required to take a printout of the filled in the registration form and paste the passport size photograph and sign on it. Then, the candidates will have to report to the helpline centres for document verification and submission of registration form. The candidates who fail to submit their relevant documents within the time limit will be considered for admission on the following conditions.
- With the payment of Rs.5000 to the admission committee ACPC, as the security deposit, the candidates have to submit the documents within the period of five (5) working days. The amount of Rs.500 will be deducted and the remain will be refunded to the candidates.
- In the event of failure of submission of original documents, the candidature will be cancelled by the official authority. List of helpline centre will be uploaded here as soon as it is get officially released.
GUJCET 2018 Seat Allotment
The Result of Allotment of seats as per the merit will be displayed on the official website. The candidates can check the seat allotment result by using their registered login credentials. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the GUJCET 2018 merit list, the category of the candidates, availability of seats and their references of colleges and courses.
Paying the tuition fee after GUJCET 2018 Counselling
The candidates will be required to pay the tuition fee in the prescribed format. In order to make the payment of the prescribed fee, the candidates will have to log in and select the payment option available as per their preferences. If the candidates fail to pay the tuition fee, their candidature will be subjected to cancellation.
Downloading Allotment letter
At this stage, the candidates will be required to download the provisional allotment letter by logging in to their account by using their registered credentials. The allotment letter must be submitted by the candidates while reporting to the allotted institute.
Reporting to Allotted college
After the GUJCET 2018 counselling session is successfully conducted and college has been allotted, the candidates will be required to report at the Institute to complete the admission formalities. The candidates will also have to carry their original documents and a set of photocopy. Take a look at the documents to be produced at the time of reporting at the allotted institute:
GUJCET Document Verification List
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- GUJCET result
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Copy of certificate issued by the authority
- Photograph of the candidates from other states
- Any other certificate asked by the university
So to know about the GUJCET counselling procedure in detail, candidates must go through the above article. Gujarat CET Counselling and seat allotment process follows definite steps. Students are advised to visit the official website gseb.org or gujacpc.nic.in on a regular basis for up gradation.