TS EAMCET 2019: The TS EAMCET Application form 2019 has been released on 6th March 2019. The TSCHE has announced the exam dates for TS EAMCET. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education will be conducting the TS EAMCET 2019. All students who want to pursue various courses like engineering, medicine and agriculture can take TS EAMCET 2019. EAMCET TS 2019 Application Form has been made available from the 6th of March to 5th April 2019. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date. EAMCET will be conducted in Telangana State 3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019 (Engg) and on 8th & 9th (Agriculture stream). Candidates appearing for the exam must know all details about TS EAMCET 2019 application form, exam dates, hall ticket etc.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
NOTE – It has now been announced that TS EAMCET 2019 will be conducted by the state council only. NTA will not conduct the exam.
The TS EAMCET 2019 Application form is now available for all candidates to fill in. Click here to check.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam for engineering will be conducted on 3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019 for Engineering and on 8th and 9th May for Agriculture Stream. Check the Image given below for dates of other TS exams as well!
About TS EAMCET 2019
- TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common entrance test.
- It is a state level examination conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university), Hyderabad.
- Through TS EAMCET, candidates will be able to get admission in various undergraduate engineering courses like B. Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (BioTechnology), B.Tech (FT), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), etc.
- TS EACMET is regarded as one of the topmost engineering entrance examination conducted in the state of Telangana.
- All the interested candidates who qualify the TS EAMCET will be able to procure a seat in several Universities/colleges located in the Telangana state.
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
Check out the TS EAMCET 2019 dates in the table below:
Release of online application
6th March 2019
Last date to submit the application without late fee
5th April 2019
Application correction window
6th – 9th April 2019
Last date to submit the application with Rs. 500/- late fee
11th April 2019
Last date to submit the application with Rs. 1000/- late fee
17th April 2019
Last date to submit the application with Rs. 5000/- late fee
24th April 2019
Last date to submit the application with Rs. 10000/- late fee
28th April 2019
Admit card release
20th April – 1st May 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam date
3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019 (Engineering)
8th and 9th May
Primary answer key publish
3rd week of May 2019
Last date to submit the objection on answer key
3rd week of May 2019
Declaration of result and final answer key
4th week of May 2019
Rank card release
Last week of May 2019
2nd week of June 2019
Changes in TS EAMCET 2019
- TS EAMCET 2019 will be conducted in the online computer based mode.
- There will be 2 sessions on each day of the exam i.e from 10: 00 AM to 1:00 PM and from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- The exam will now be held in English, Telugu, and Urdu. Candidates from Urdu medium can now attempt TS EAMCET 2019 in Urdu. They must opt for the medium of the exam while filling the application form.
- The mock test of TS EAMCET 2019 will be made available for candidates who are taking the TS EAMCET 2019 for the first time.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
All candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for EAMCET of TS 2019. The eligibility criteria are based on certain parameters like age, nationality, passing marks, educational qualification, etc. Candidates can check TS EAMCE eligibility criteria in the points below:
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He/she can also be an OCI/ PIO card holder.
- he/she must belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the local/ non-local status requirements.
- For engineering courses, the minimum age limit is 16 years at the time of admission. There is no upper age limit of TS EAMCET 2019.
- For other courses, the minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission & maximum age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST).
- candidates should have qualified class 12th examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- The candidates belonging to the general category must have obtained at least 45% in 12th class whereas those from reserved categories must have secured at least 40%.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The TS EAMCET 2019 Application form has been made available from 6th March 2019. All applicants must make sure to submit the application form before the last prescribed date. The candidate will be given the opportunity to make the correction to the application form in the offline mode. The application form correction of TS EAMCET 2019 will have to be done according to the prescribed format and category of the candidate released by the University. Candidates have to submit only one application form for one category. Each applicant has to first pay the application fee and then proceed to fill the TS EAMCET application form and upload the scanned images. Candidates must remember to take a print out of the submitted application form and show it to the invigilator on the day of the exam.
All applicants who belong to the general category will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 800 whereas, those from the SC/ST category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 400. This payment can be done in either the online mode through net banking, credit card and debit card or by visiting the TS online centers.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET is a very important examination for all the aspiring candidates who want to pursue engineering at the undergraduate level. To prepare well for the EAMCET exam, candidates must make sure that they know the full details related to the examination like the mode and duration of the exam as well as the exam pattern like the number of questions, sections of the question paper, the marking scheme, etc. Know the full of Telangana EAMCET 2019 exam pattern given below:
- TS EACMET will be conducted in the online computer based mode for the academic session of 2019-20.
- The exam will be held for a duration of three hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- The language of question paper will be in English, Telugu or Urdu (as applicable).
- TS EACMET questions will be from Physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- There will be a total of 160 questions, 40 from Physics and chemistry each and 80 from mathematics.
- The questions will be of Multiple choice types.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no provision of negative marking in TS EAMCET 2019.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019
The preparation of TS EAMCET will be incomplete without knowing the TS EAMCET syllabus 2019. The syllabus will comprise of topics of Subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics. These topics of TS EACMET will be from class 11th and 12th class. Have a look at the topics under the three subjects given below:
- Communication Systems
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Magnetism and Matter
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Wave Optics
- Ray Optics and Optical Instrumental
- Kinetic Theory
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion In a Plane
- Motion In a Straight Line
- Physical World
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing C, H and O (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- p-Block Elements
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Surface Chemistry
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry
- p-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family)
- p-Block Elements – Group 13 (Boron Family)
- The s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acid Bases
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Proper Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
TS EAMCET Mock Test 2019
The TSCHE has released the Mock test 2019 for both engineering as well as the agriculture stream. TS EAMCET Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has endowed JNTU Hyderabad to conduct the TS EAMCET. JNTUH conducts the TS EAMCET in an online mode. There are some candidates who have not taken computer-based based exam before and for this purpose, the concerned exam conducting authority releases the Mock test of TS EAMCET. The mock test has been released on the official website. The mock test will help the candidate become familiar with the online exam environment. With the help of the mock test, candidates will be able to know the exam pattern and know the functionalities of the exam. Candidates must not miss out on the opportunity of taking the Mock Test.
Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2019
The TS eamcet admit card 2019 will be released for all the candidates from 20th April to 1st May 2019. The hall ticket will be released online on the official website for all the candidates who have filled and submitted the application form. The admit card of TS EAMCET 2019 is one of the most important document that the candidate must carry to the exam center on the day of the examination. The hall ticket of EAMCET of TS will act as proof of identity of the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam in the absence of the hall ticket. Please note that the candidate is required to carry the hall ticket along with the printout of the filled in application form. Candidates also have to affix a photograph in the printout of the application form. This should be attested by any gazetted officer. Candidates must not soil the admit card and preserve it till the whole TS EAMCET 2019 admission procedure is over.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019
The TS EAMCET 2019 answer key will be released in a few days after the exam has been concluded. The answer key of TS eamcet will have all the correct answer options to the questions asked in the examination. With the help of the EAMCET answer key of TS, candidates will be able to cross check their answers written in the exam. Candidates will also be able to calculate the probable score that they will be obtaining before the actual result of TS EAMCET 2019 has been released. Candidates can make use of the TS EACMET answer key to know which college/course they will be getting with the use of estimated rank. First, a provisional TS EAMCET answer key 2019 will be released. Aspirants who have a problem with any of the answer key given in the provisional answer key can challenge the same by raising objections in the online mode in the prescribed format as released by JNTU. The concerned candidate will be required to pay Rs. 500/- (for general) and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST) to raise a challenge against the answer key.
Exam conducting authority of TS EAMCET 2019 will consider the objections raised and will will then release the final answer key.
TS EAMCET 2019 Results/ Rank Card of TS EAMCET 2019
After TS EACMET 2019 has been concluded, candidates will be able to see their EAMCET result of 2019. The result will be declared in the 4th week of May 2019 for all the candidates who have taken the examination. Candidates will be required to enter their application number and hall ticket number to view and download the result. TS EAMCET result of 2019 will reflect the score of the candidate obtained in each subject as well as the overall score. The TS EACMET result is also known as the TS EAMCET rank card.
The rank card will be issued separately for each candidate who has taken the TS EAMCET 2019. Candidates will be required to go to the official website of TSCHE and download the rank card. The ranking of the candidate will be based on TS EAMCET 2019 normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2th standard marks (25% weightage).
Cut-off of TS EAMCET 2019
JNTUH will release the cut-off of TS EACMET 2019. Admissions to engineering institutes and colleges affiliated to JNTU will be done on the basis of the TS EAMCET cut-off. Candidates must secure at least 25% marks in order to be eligible for TS EACMET counselling and seat allotment procedure. To prepare the cut-off, certain factors like number of seats offered, number of applicants, previous cutoff trends and more will be taken into account.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
All the candidates who have met the cut-off and secured a rank in the TS EAMCET 2019 will be called for counselling and seat allotment procedure. TS EAMCET counselling of 2019 will be held in the offline mode and candidates will be required to appear in person at the stated institutes. Candidates will then have to register at the designated help centers. All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will be required to bring a copy as well as original documents for verification. Each candidate will be required to pay a counselling fee of depending on the category he/she belongs to and also choose the course and college he/she wants admission to. Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of the merit of the candidate, the choices filled by him/her and number of seats available in the institute that the candidate has applied for. Candidates will be informed about their allotted seats through an SMS sent on the registered number of the candidate. Candidates must log in to their account and download the seat allotment letter.
Documents to Be brought for TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
While reporting to the institute for counselling and registration, candidates must carry one set of original and one set of photocopy of the following documents for verification:
- TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card/ Result
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- S.S.C or its Equivalent Marks Memo
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- 6th class to Inter Study Certificates
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residential Certificate of either parent in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local Candidates.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate