SUAT Application Form 2020: The application form of the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) for UG/ PG courses is available till 30th November 2020. The authority, that releases the application form of SUAT will be Sharda University. The applicants, who want to sit in the examination of SUAT must know that for taking the examination, the candidate will have to fill an application form. Sharda University will release the SUAT Online Application Form online as well as offline mode. The applicants can grab the online form from the official website of the university. The candidate can gain an offline form from the university itself.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The procedure of filling the SUAT Application Form will be requiring the completion of many steps. From registration to uploading the documents, each step is considered to be an important step. Post the application form has been filled, the candidates will have to pay the mandatory fee. The fees can be paid online as well as offline mode. Without the application fee, the candidates will not be able to submit the application fee. The complete details about SUAT Application Form 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
SUAT Form Dates 2020
The applicants, who look forward to sitting in the examination of SUAT must be updated with all the important dates. One can be updated by visiting the official website frequently. All the important dates have been tabulated below:
|Release of SUAT Application Form||2nd December 2019|
|Last Date to fill SUAT Application Form||30th November 2020|
How to fill Application Form of Sharda University Admission Test 2020?
The applicants, while filling the application form, must make sure to follow each and every step. Missing any step will lead to one’s inability to filling the application form. The complete procedure of filling the application form is stated below:
Fill the Application Form with Correct Details:
The application form can grab from the official website of the authority. After that, the candidate gets the application form, one will have to fill many details. The details, which the candidate is filling must be correct. If the candidate fills any wrong detail, then it cannot be corrected afterward. The applicant will have to fill the following details in the application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of mother/father
- Date of birth
- Qualifying exam
- Mailing address
- Photograph of candidate
- Test centre
- Verification and countersignatures
- Personal details
- Educational details
- Basic details
2. Pay the mandatory amount of fee
After that the candidate fills all the correct details, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory fee. The candidate can pay the fee through the online as well as offline mode. The amount, which has to be paid is 1200/-. The candidate must note that the amount for each category will be the same.
3. Upload the Mandatory Documents
Post the payment of the application fee, the candidate will have to upload mandatory documents. While the candidate is uploading the documents, he/ she will have to make sure that the size of the documents is as per the prescribed size. The list of the mandatory documents is:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Class 10 and class 12 mark sheets
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Graduation degree certificate
- Buy an application form from the university.
- Fill all the necessary credentials in the application form.
- Attach all the mandatory documents in the form.
- Pay the fee with the help of the Demand Draft. The DD has to be drawn in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida. The amount of fee will be the same as the fee in the online mode.
- Send the application form to the following address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park-III
Greater Noida, UP-201306
While the candidate is filling in the application form of SUAT, he/ she will have to keep the following points in mind:
- Sharda University has released the application form in online as well as offline mode.
- The applicants will have to make sure to fill the correct details in the application form. No applicant will be able to correct any wrongly filled detail in the application form.
- The applicant will have to pay the mandatory fee. If the candidate fails to pay the fee, he/ she will not be able to submit the application form.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!