TS EAMCET Application Form Correction 2024: JNTU, Hyderabad activates the correction link for the registered candidates to make corrections in the TS EAMCET application form if required. Candidates are advised to be attentive while filling the application form but mistakes do happen. Thus, the conducting body provides the facility to edit the form. In TS EAMCET application form correction, the candidates can make changes in selected areas. Not every section in the form can be edited. Thus this is a one-time opportunity to rectify the error. Correction Facility is available for a certain period of time after the conclusion of the application process. Check the TS EAMCET correction details in the article given.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Correction Highlights.
|Mode of Correction||Online|
|Form Correction Dates (tentative)||4th week of May 2024|
|Mode of Correction||Online|
|TS EAMCET Correction Fee||Not applicable|
TS EAMCET Application Form Correction Date 2024
|TS EAMCET Application Correction Window||4th week of May 2024 (Expected)|
How To Make Corrections In TS EAMCET Application Form 2024?
The registered candidates of TS EAMCET 2024 will be able to do the correction in the form. There are certain steps that candidates have to follow in order to make corrections.
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2024
- Click the ‘Request for Corrections to Online Application Form’ link. (Seek at the time of the event only)
- Candidates will be required to enter the login credentials such as registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and DOB.
- TS EAMCET Application Form will appear in front of the screen
- Click on ‘Edit Form’ and make corrections. (This is the last chance to fill the form in the correct manner)
Details That Can Be And Cannot Be Changed In TS EAMCET Application Correction Form
Not all details can be edited in the form. So list down the things that the candidates can edit.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
1. Details that can be changed in the form :
- Personal Details (eg. parent’s name)
- Educational Details (eg. class 10 or 12 marks)
- Communication details (eg. candidate’s address)
2. Details that cannot be changed.
(In this section an email to the Convener attaching supporting documents has to be sent in order to make corrections. In an online mode, the mentioned things cannot be changed.)
|Details/ Specifics||Required Documents with Application Form|
|Stream||Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket (10+2)|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (10+2)||Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket (10+2)|
|Name of Candidate||SSC Marks Memo|
|Date of Birth (as per SC/ Equivalent)||SSC Marks Memo|
|Category||Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|Mobile Number||Send a mail via registered Email ID|
|Email ID||Send SMS (Registration No., Name, Qualifying HT No. & correct Email ID) through registered mobile no. to 9912330730|