TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form Correction: JNTU, Hyderabad activates the correction link for the registered candidates to make corrections in the TS EAMCET application form if required. Candidates are advised to be attentive while filling the application form but mistakes do happen. However, the conducting body provides the facility to edit the form. Correction Facility is available for a certain period of time after the conclusion of the application process. In TS EAMCET application form correction, the candidates can make changes in selected areas. Not every section in the form can be edited. Thus this is a one-time opportunity to rectify the error will be provided. Check the TS EAMCET correction details here
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Correction Highlights.
|Mode of Correction||Online|
|Form Correction Dates (tentative)||1st to 2nd week of April 2021|
TS EAMCET Application Correction Date 2021
Since the official TS EAMCET 2021 notification is not out, let’s check the tentative schedule. Once the notice is out, candidates will be informed about it.
|TS EAMCET Application Correction 2021||1st to 2nd week of April 2021|
|Last Date to submit TS EAMCET Form w/o late fee||1st week of April 2021|
|The Last Date to Submit Application Form with late fee of INR 500||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form with late fee of INR 1000||3rd week of April 2021|
|Issue of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 (Engineering)||3rd week of April 2021|
|Issue of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 (Agriculture & Medical)||4th week of April 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Exam||1st to 2nd week of May, 2021|
How To Make Corrections In TS EAMCET Application Form 2021?
The registered candidates of TS EAMCET 2021 will be able to do the correction in the form. There are certain steps that candidates have to follow in order to make corrections. The steps are:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2021
- Click the ‘Request for Corrections to Online Application Form’ link. (Seek at the time of the event only)
- Candidates will be required to enter the login credentials such as registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and DOB.
- TS EAMCET Application Form will appear in front of the screen
- Click on ‘Edit Form’ and make corrections. (This is the last chance to fill the form in the correct manner)
Details That Can Be And Cannot Be Changed In TS EAMCET Application Correction Form
Not all details can be edited in the form. So list down the things that the candidates can edit.
- Details that can be changed in the form are:
- Personal Details (eg. parent’s name)
- Educational Details (eg. class 10 or 12 marks)
- Communication details (eg. candidate’s address)
2. Details that cannot be changed. (In this section an email to the Convener attaching supporting documents has to be sent in order to make corrections. In an online mode, the mention things cannot be changed.)
|Details/ Specifics||Required Documents with Application Form|
|Stream||Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket (10+2)|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (10+2)||Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket (10+2)|
|Name of Candidate||SSC Marks Memo|
|Date of Birth (as per SC/ Equivalent)||SSC Marks Memo|
|Category||Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|Mobile Number||Send a mail via registered Email ID|
|Email ID||Send SMS (Registration No., Name, Qualifying HT No. & correct Email ID) through registered mobile no. to 9912330730|