TNTEU Result 2019: The Link 1 of the SPL result of the entrance exam and the Semester exam of B.Sc/ B.Ed released online on the official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University. The candidates who appeared for the exam must check the result by providing the required credentials in the login section which is available on the scheduled date by the examination body of the University. The Result of TNTEU 2019 mentions the details which are important for the candidates in order to proceed for the admission procedure further. The University conducts the Entrance exam for M.Ed and PhD courses and for other courses the admission is provided on the basis of the Merit List. It can be checked at www.tnteu.ac.in.b.ed result 2019. The TNTEU releases the Result of the semester exams, conducted every year by the University to evaluate the candidates already enrolled in the courses. For more of the details of TNTEU Result 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Link 1 of TNTEU Result of B.Ed/ B.Ed Special for May/ June 2019 Examination has been made available on the 3rd of October 2019.
TNTEU Result 2019 Date
The schedule of TNTEU B.Ed Exam Result 2019 releases on the official website of the University. The candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest released information. The schedule of both the Entrance Exam and the Semester Result is made available for the candidates. The link of TNTEU B.ed Result 2019 is released as per on the prescribed date. Meanwhile, go through the schedule of TNTEU Result 2019 from the tabular format below:
|TNTEU Entrance Exam 2019||August 2019|
|TNTEU Result and Interview 2019||September 2019|
How to Check the Semester Result of TNTEU?
The applicants will be able to view the result of TNTEU Semester Exam (BSC/ B.Ed) post following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article. (the link of the result is not mentioned in this article as the same is not working right now. So, we will mention the link as soon as it starts working).
- Enter the mandatory details in the login section.
- Click on Submit.
- The result will be reflected on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
Steps To Check TNTEU Result 2019
We have provided below a few of the steps that the candidates can follow in order to check the result of the TNTEU 2019 entrance exam or the semester exam. Candidates must make sure that there is no form of error in the details provided in the login section, the result will not be downloaded otherwise. Find the steps to follow from the points below:
- Go to the official website of the University, i.e, tnteu.ac.in and search for UG, PG and Research admission portal 2019.
- Navigate for TNTEU Result 2019 link which will be made available on the website as per the scheduled date by the examination conducting authorities of the University.
- Click on the Link and the Login section will appear asking the required credentials in order to access the result. Candidates must make sure that the information provided in the Login section is correct.
- After providing the details the Result PDF will appear on the screen. Go through it and check if you have qualified the exam or not.
- The candidate must get multiple photocopies of the Result for the future references and the admission procedure.
- Go through the instructions to be followed by the candidate after the release of the Result.
Content Mentioned On TNTEU Result 2019
It is important that the content mentioned by the candidate in their Result is correct and there is no form error in the Roll Number or the name of the candidate. The procedure to be followed by the candidate after the release of the TNTEU B.Ed Exam Result will be mentioned in the Result PDF itself. Go through the content from the points mentioned below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course name
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Maximum of marks
- Rank secured by the candidates
- Procedure after the release of TNTEU Result 2019
TNTEU Merit List 2019
The Merit List will is released by the examination conducting body TNTEU at www.tnteu.ac.in results 2019. Candidates who applied for the course directly without the entrance examination must go through the Merit List prepared by the authorities of the University. The Merit List mentions the details of the candidates who are selected for the admission to the course and can now proceed for the admission procedure further. The University has laid down the guidelines for the admission procedure to the course. For the admission to B.Ed and M.Phil courses, the University doesn’t conduct any form of entrance exam and the admission is provided on the basis of the Merit List which is prepared based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination. Candidates who acquire a place will be eligible to attend the counselling procedure which will be held by the University for the final seat allotment.
TNTEU Counselling 2019
The counselling is held for the admission to the course offered by the University. Candidates have their names in the Merit List will receive an Imitation letter from the University for attending the Counselling. Candidates must be physically present on the day of the Counselling in order to complete the procedure of Seat Allotment. The selected candidates must register themselves first in order to provide the preference of the college and the course for which the candidate wishes to take admission in. Only those candidates in the Merit List are eligible to attend the counselling procedure. The final admission is only on the basis of the Counselling and merely acquiring a place in the Merit List will not provide any form of assurance regarding the admission.
Candidates must also bring the documents on the day of the counselling for the verification which is important for the admission procedure. The list of the documents will be provided in the Information Brochure which is released along with the Application Form by the examination conducting body of the University. The candidates must note that the payment of the Admission Fee will be on the Seat allotment day. Candidates who do not present the documents for verification and pay the Admission fee as per the allotted day will lose their candidature for the admission and their seat will be provided to the candidate in waiting.
Documents Required on the day of TNTEU Counselling 2019
Candidates must make sure of getting the required documents on the day of the counselling. The list of the documents is mentioned in the Information Brochure. Find the list of the documents from the points below:
- High School Certificate (As a proof of Date of Birth)
- Class 12th Certificate
- Admit Card of last qualifying examination.
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Admission Fee
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate
- Recent Passport photographs.