Anna University will release TNEA Application Form 2019 has been released on 2nd May 2019. The form is available in online mode on the official website of the university. However, the link is also available on this page below. Before filling the form for TNEA 2019 Admission, aspirants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria. The details needed to be filled in the application form TNEA 2019 includes personal, communication and academic details. The last date to submit the TNEA 2019 Application form is 31st May 2019. TNEA Admission 2019 is offered based on class 12th marks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TNEA Application Form 2019 Releasing Date
The authority will announce important dates for particular events to occur related to TNEA Application Form 2019. Given below are the tables indicating some of the tentative dates
Release of TNEA 2019 application form
2nd May 2019
Final date to submit the application form
31st May 2019
Issuance of random number
3rd June 2019
Documents Required for TNEA Application Form 2019
Applicants are requested to keep the following documents ready before sitting to fill a TNEA Application form 2019:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Class 12th Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- Graduation Certificate
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter,
- Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons – If applicable
Steps for filling TNEA Application Form 2019
In order to fill the Application form of TNEA 2019, applicants need to follow some simple steps in the same order as they are mentioned below:
Step 1 – Registration
Registration for TNEA Admission will be done by providing details like name, email id, password, date of birth, nativity, religion, category, and contact. An OTP will be received by candidates on their mobile number which needed to be submitted by them. After submitting of OTP, applicants need to click on “Register” button. Now candidates have to “Confirm” and click on “OK” button. the authority will be sent a username to aspirants on their mobile number through which they have to log in.
Step 2 – Payment of Application Fee
Applicants need to pay An application fee either in online mode or offline mode. Online payment can be made through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card whereas offline payment can be made through Demand Draft. The demand draft will be accepted only at TNEA Facilitation Center and it must be in favor of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Step 3 – Filling of Personal Details
After the payment has been done, applicants need to fill required details in the form which comprises of the following:
- Parent/Guardian’s Name
- Applying for First Graduate Tuition Fee Concession?
- Already First Graduate Tuition Fee Concession availed in the family?
- Applying for AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme?
- Applying for Post Matric Scholarship?
- Preferred Language of Instruction
- Mother Tongue
- Native District
- Parent/Guardian’s Occupation
- Civic Status of Native Place
- Civic Status of Place of School
After filling the details click on “Save and Preview”. Applicants can edit details and if not, then they can click on “CONFIRM” and proceed to the next step.
Step 4 – Filling of Academic Details
Now the applicant has to fill the form with academic information which will consist of class 10th and 12th marks, year of passing, the name of the board, roll number, etc.
Step 5 – Submitting of TNEA Application Form 2019
Once the Application form for TNEA Admission 2019 will be filled the applicant needs to submit it. Before the final submission, candidates are advised to check all the details filled by them. An application form must be submitted on or before the last date of submission else it will lead to rejection.
Step 6 – Taking a printout
Applicants are advised to take a printout of the application form of TNEA 2019 for future use. the authority will also send the copy of filled application form on candidate’s registered account.
TNEA Application Fee 2019
the table below shows the amount required to be paid by different category candidates as an Application Fee:
SC/ST/SCA Category Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu
Special Reservation Category
Rs. 100 for each reservation selected
Instructions Regarding TNEA Application Form 2019
The important instructions regarding TNEA 2019 Application Form are listed below in brief:
- The application form for TNEA Admission will be filled by only eligible candidates. Thus, candidate must read the eligibility criteria.
- The application form will not be accepted after the final date of submission.
- There should be no error in the application form of TNEA Admission 2019.
- Each applicant must fill only one application form.
- The authority will not be responsible for any delay.
- TNEA has the right to accept or reject any application without giving any reason to the applicant.
- Certificates or other documents if received after the last will not be accepted by the university for TNEA 2019.