Syamsundar College Merit List 2020: The College invites applications every year for admission. Hence, eligible and willing candidates can fill the Syamsundar College Application Form. The Admission form will release in online mode. Therefore, candidates can access the same @ syamsundarcollege.ac.in. Also, the applicants must fill the form before the due date. The admission process is on the basis of the merit list. Every course has a separate merit list. Syamsundar College does not conduct any entrance examination for the purpose of admission. Therefore, candidates must perform well in the Higher Secondary Exam in order to qualify for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Syamsundar College was established in 1948. It is located in Shyamsundar, Purba Bardhaman district. Syamsundar College offers courses in Arts, Science & Commerce. Also, it is in affiliation to the University of Burdwan. For more details regarding Shyamsundar College Burdwan Merit List, then keep on reading the article.
Syamsundar College Burdwan 10th Admission List PDF: Click Here
Syamsundar College Merit List Release 2020
The College publishes the admission schedule on the official website. Hence, candidates can check the same by visiting the website regularly. Also, refer to the table below.
|Release of Syamsundar College Admission Form||10th – 21st August 2020|
|Shyamsundar College 1st Merit List||27th August 2020|
|Corrections (if any)||28th- 29th August 2020|
|Final Merit List||31st August 2020|
|Release of 1st Merit List & Online Admission||31st August- 3rd September 2020|
Courses Offered by Syamsundar College
The College offers various undergraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Check them below.
|Bachelor of Arts Honours||Bengali, Sanskrit, Education, English, Geography, History, Political Science, Philosophy|
|Bachelor of Science Honours||Botany, Environmental Science, Zoology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics|
|Bachelor of Commerce Honours||Accountancy|
|BA General, B.Com General, B.Sc General|
Eligibility for Admission
Any candidate who wishes to take admission in Syamsundar College must,
- have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Exam or an equivalent exam from a recognized board OR
- have passed 10+2 Exam from Vocation Stream
- score 45% aggregate (40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC) in the qualifying exam
How to Download Syamsundar College Merit List 2020?
The merit list will release in online mode. In order to view the merit list, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of Syamsundar College
- On the homepage, you fill find the merit list section
- Click on it and course & category-wise will display on the screen
- Select the desired merit list
- Download the PDF for future uses
Details Present on Shyamsundar College Merit List 2020
The merit list of Syamsundar College contains some essential information. Check the list below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Qualifying Status
Other Merit List Links…
- Panihati Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Vidyasagar College For Women Merit List 2020
- Netaji Nagar College For Women Merit List 2020
- Muralidhar Girls College Merit List 2020
- Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women Merit List 2020
- East Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2020
- Derozio Memorial College Merit List 2020
- Panchakot Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Krishna Chandra College Merit List 2020
- DR Gour Mohan Roy College Merit List 2020
- Pandaveswar College Merit List 2020
Syamsundar College Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds. This is the final stage in the admission process. Also, the College will publish the counselling schedule on the official website. Also if any candidate fails to attend the counselling, then their seats will be given to other deserving candidates. Candidate must report to the College with necessary documents.
List of Documents for Admission
- Printout of College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Madhyamik (10th) & Higher Secondary (12th) Mark sheet (Original & Xerox)
- Admit Card of Class 10th
- Merit Scores
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate from the previously attended institution
- Physically Challenged (PH) Certificate, if applicable
- Recent passport size photographs
Contact Details of Syamsundar Burdwan College
Address: Bardhaman Road Via Pahalanpur, Shyamsundar, West Bengal 713424
Contact: 03451 260 226
Email ID: [email protected]
In case of any other queries or doubts, ask us in the comment section below.