|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
SRMJEEE 2019: The SRM University will conduct SRMJEEE 2019 for all candidates who want admission in engineering courses offered in the university. The SRMJEE will be conducted in online mode in the month of May 2019. The SRMJEEE 2019 dates, the SRMJEEE application form and other details have been given in this article. The SRM Institute of Science and Technology will provide admissions to all the candidates who have qualified for the SRM Joint Entrance Examination 2019. SRMJEEE 2019 application form is going to be released soon, and candidates must make sure that they have checked all the information related to it before appearing for the examination.
- 1 About SRMJEEE 2019
- 2 Important SRMJEEE Dates 2019
- 3 SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
- 5 SRMJEEE Mock test 2019
- 6 Exam Centers SRMJEEE 2019
- 7 SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2019
- 8 SRMJEEE Syllabus 2019
- 9 SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking
- 10 SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2019
- 11 SRMJEEE 2019 Answer Key
- 12 SRMJEEE Results 2019
- 13 SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
About SRMJEEE 2019
|Full Exam Name||Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam conducting Body||SRM University|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Admission In||SRM University|
|Counselling conducting Body||SRM University|
Important SRMJEEE Dates 2019
All appearing candidates can check the SRMJEEE dates 2019 in the table given below:
|Availability of SRMJEEE Application Form 2019||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date to submit Online Application Form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form (For Remote States)||1st week of March 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking begins||2nd week of April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||From 2nd week of April 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam||2nd – 3rd week of April 2019|
|Result of SRMJEEE 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling of SRMJEEE 2019||2nd – 3rd week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||2nd week of June 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering and filling up the SRMJEEE 2019 application form, candidates must make sure to go through all the eligibility criteria as laid down by the SRM University. The SRMJEEE 2019 eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Candidates must be born between 1st July 1998 to July 1st, 2003.
- Indian nationals or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India will be eligible for SRMJEEE 2019.
- For SRM Kattankulathar campus, candidates must have secured 60% aggregate marks in PCM, while for Ramapur, Sonepat, Vadapalani, and Ghaziabad (NCR) campuses, the candidates must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCM. For SRM Amaravati campus, the candidates must have secured 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam in PCM.
- Candidate should have qualified 10+2with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects or International Baccalaureate A- Level with Physics and Chemistry as major subjects in any International schools within India.
- For candidates applying to B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering, he/she should have qualified 10+2 in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or biotechnology or biology. Candidates who have not studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in class 11th and 12th will be eligible only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes. Or International Baccalaureate with Diploma or A- Level with Physics and Chemistry as major subjects in any International schools within India.
- For candidates who are applying through direct admissions to SRM, the candidate has to be the top rank holder of central or state board or has to be among the top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE or has to be Top-ranked in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports person at National and International level.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
The SRMJEEE 2019 application form will be available for all candidates from the 1st week of November 2018. Aspirants who wish to take the SRM joint entrance Examination have to first register on the official website. The SRMJEEE application form 2019 will be available in both online and offline mode and the deadline to submit through both the modes will be different. Candidates must not forget to pay the SRMJEEE 2019 application fee of Rs. 1,100 either through e-payment gateways or through unique Voucher Code. All information provided by the SRM applicant must be valid as incorrect information will lead to rejection of the candidature.
SRMJEEE Mock test 2019
The aspiring candidates must take the SRMJEEE 2019 Mock test that will be made available for all the candidates in the online mode on the official website. To take the SRMJEEE Mock test 2019, candidates will be required to log in to the mock test portal. However, the candidate does not need to be registered candidate in order to take the SRMJEEE 2019 Mock test. The mock test will have one section and must be completed in 150 minutes.
Exam Centers SRMJEEE 2019
Every candidate will be required to fill in 3 SRMJEEE exam centers. The SRM Joint entrance examination 2019 will be held in 5 international cities. The candidates will be able to choose their preferred venue from the 118 test centers available across 29 states of India. Once selected, the candidate will not be able to change the venue.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2019
Before starting off with the preparation of SRMJEEE 2019, candidates must make sure to go through the exam pattern as prescribed by SRM University. The SRMJEEE exam pattern 2019 has been given below:
- SRMJEEE 2019 will be conducted in the online computer based mode.
- The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- SRMJEEE 2019 exam paper will be in the English language.
- The questions will be of Objective type (multiple type questions).
- SRMJEEE 2019 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- There will be a total of 105 questions, 35 from each subject.
- 3 marks will be awarded to each question and there is no provision of negative marking.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2019
To prepare efficiently and gather the right study material, candidates must make sure to go through the SMJEEE syllabus 2019. Check the section below to know the syllabus topics from Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics:
To get the best SRMJEEE preparation tips 2019, read the SRMJEEE 2019 Preparation tips section.
SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking
All candidates will be required to book a slot to take the SRMJEE. The SRMJEEE 2019 slot booking will begin in the 2nd week of April 2019. candidates must mandatorily book a slot (time and date) from the available slots to take the online SRMJEEE and also download the SRMJEEE 2019 admit card. As soon as the candidate books a slot, he/she will be able to download their hall tickets. Slot allotment will be done on the basis of first-come-first-served. The link to book a slot for SRM Joint EEE 2019 will be provided here as soon as it is released and candidates have to log in using their email ID and password.
SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2019
All the candidates who have successfully booked a slot will be able to download the SRMJEEE 2019 admit card. The admit card will be generated for only those who have booked a slot. The SRMJEEE Admit card 2019 is that crucial document that needs to be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam. The absence of the SRMJEEE Hall ticket 2019 will stop the candidate from taking the SRMJEEE 2019. The Admit card of SRMJEEE 2019 will act as a proof of identity and will carry information like SRMJEEE 2019 date and time, SRMJEEE 2019 exam center name, and address, etc.
SRMJEEE 2019 Answer Key
SRM University will not release the SRMJEEE answer key 2019. SRM Joint Entrance Examination is an online exam, therefore, there is no official SRMJEEE answer key. However, there are some coaching institutes that release the SRMJEEE answer key. These institutes will release the answer key either on the same day of the examination or in few days after the conclusion of SRMJEEE 2019. We will update you with your links to answer key here.
SRMJEEE Results 2019
Candidates can check the SRMJEEE Results 2019 in the online mode in the 1st week of May 2019. SRM University will be the concerned authority to release the result.
The candidate can check his/her SRMJEEE result in his/her registered email id and mobile number. The university will prepare a merit list based on the results. Each candidate will be able to check their scores in the SRMJEEE 2019 as well as the All India Rank.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
The SRM University will conduct SRMJEEE 2019 counselling in the offline mode. Candidates will be called based on their merit list. There will be one or more than one round based on the number of seats available after each round of counselling.
During the SRMJEEE Counselling 2019 candidates will be required to choose the specialization/ branch of study according to their preference. SRM University will issue the provisional allotment letter (PAL) that will confirm the candidate’s admission.