SRMJEEE Question Papers 2022: All the candidates who are going to appear for the entrance test should consider practising the Previous Years’ Question Papers/Sample Papers/Mock Tests. There are plenty of reasons why a candidate must practice the papers. The primary reason is that the candidates will become familiar with the exam pattern. This will make it easier for them to prepare accordingly for SRMJEEE 2022. Therefore, we advise all the candidates to go through this article and read more about the importance of practising SRMJEE previous year’s question papers. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
Why SRMJEEE Practice Papers are Necessary?
With the help of practice questions papers and mock tests, the candidates can get a hint of the type of questions as well as the marking scheme. Therefore, it is quite beneficial to solve the sample papers beforehand. Solving the previous year’s question papers will boost the candidate’s confidence. This will further help the candidates to perform well in the examinations.
SRMJEEE Previous Question Papers
Before practising the question papers, one must go through the SRMJEEE syllabus and exam pattern. However, there are a few papers given below. The candidates can check and solve them.
|Model Question Paper 2015||Available Here|
|Sample Paper 2017||Available Here|
|Question Paper 2018||Check Here|
|Sample Paper (2019)||Download|
How to evaluate scores through SRM old papers?
To evaluate the scores and performance, candidates must follow the exam pattern. After solving the question paper, tally the question paper with the answers. Add one mark for the correct answer. Since there is no negative marking, therefore, add a zero to it. Then calculate the total correct scores and check your performance.
Exam Pattern of SRMJEEE B.Tech 2022
The exam pattern of the SRMJEEE B.Tech exam is as follows-
- The medium of language of the question paper will be English.
- SRMJEEE is a computer-based test.
- The exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Subjects for B.Tech will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, and Aptitude. However, the candidates who are appearing for Biotechnology will have to give the Biology exam instead of Maths along with the other subjects.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice based questions along with 4 options. The candidates have to tick a mark on the right answer.
- A total of 125 questions are asked in the exam.
- There is no provision of negative marking yet.
Preparation Tips for SRMJEEE B.Tech
In order to help the candidates with the exam, we have gathered a few preparation tips. We advise the candidates to take these tips into consideration at the time of preparation.
- The very first tip is to understand the SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus. Go through every unit and its topics. Make sure that you are well-versed with the entire syllabus
- Formulate a proper plan to devote enough time to every subject
- Make notes whenever required
- Also, ensure that you remember the exam pattern
- Practice as many online tests as possible
- At last, do not forget to eat healthily and take rest at regular intervals
For a more detailed article on SRMJEEE Preparation Tips, check the link.
SRMJEE Question Papers 2022- FAQs
In case if you have any queries or doubts regarding anything, drop them in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.