SRMJEEE Question Papers 2020: All the candidates who are going to appear for SRMJEEE 2020 should consider practicing the Previous Years’ Question Papers/Sample Papers/Mock Tests. There are plenty of reasons why a candidate must practice the papers. The primary reason is that the candidates will become familiar with the SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020. This will make it easier for them to prepare accordingly for SRMJEEE 2020. Therefore, we advise all the candidates to go through this article and read more about the importance of practicing previous year’s question papers. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
SRMJEEE Dates 2020
The candidates must be aware of the SRMJEEE Exam Date.
|SRMJEEE Exam Date (tentative)||12th April to 20th April 2020|
|SRMJEEE Result||3rd week of April 2020|
Why SRMJEEE Practice Papers Are Necessary?
As we mentioned earlier, SRMJEEE is said to take place from 12th April to 20th April 2020. So, with the help of practice questions papers and mock tests, the candidates can get a hint of the type of questions as well as the marking scheme. Therefore, it is quite beneficial to solve the sample papers beforehand.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
Solving the previous year’s question papers will boost the candidate’s confidence. This will further help the candidates to perform well in the examinations.
SRMJEEE Previous Question Papers 2020
Before practicing the question papers, one must go through the SRMJEEE syllabus and exam pattern. However, there are a few papers given below. The candidates can check and solve them.
|Model Question Paper 2015||Available Here|
|Sample Paper 2017||Available Here|
|Question Paper 2018||Check Here|
Exam Pattern Of SRMJEEE
Have a look at the exam pattern of SRMJEEE.
- The medium of language of the question paper will be English.
- SRMJEEE is a computer-based test.
- The exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Subjects for B.Tech will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, and Aptitude. However, the candidates who are appearing or Biotechnology will have to give the Biology exam instead of Maths along with the other subjects.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice based questions along with 4 options. The candidates have to tick mark on the right answer.
- There is no provision of negative marking yet.
Preparation Tips For SRMJEEE 2020
In order to help the candidates with the exam, we have gathered a few preparation tips. We advise the candidates to take these tips into consideration at the time of preparation.
- The very first tip is to understand the SRMJEEE Syllabus. Go through every unit and its topics. Make sure that you are well-versed with the entire syllabus
- Formulate a proper plan to devote enough time to every subject
- Make notes whenever required
- Also, ensure that you remember the exam pattern
- Practice as many online tests as possible
- At last, do not forget to eat healthily and take rest at regular intervals
For a more detailed article on preparation tips for SRMJEEE 2020, check the link.
In case if you have any queries or doubts regarding anything, drop them in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.