The Sathyabhama Application Form has been released on 18th October 2019. The registration process started on 16th October 2019. Sathyabama University of Science and Technology will organize the Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam (SBAIEE) 2020. The exam will be held in online mode i.e it is a computer-based test and it will be conducted from 14th to 19th April 2020. Candidates who wish to take admission in the Sathyabama University have to qualify this entrance examination. Moreover, the university grants admission to candidates in various undergraduate programmes such as B.Tech, B.E, and B.Arch. The university is situated in Chennai, India. Further, in order to apply for the exam, candidates have to fill the application form. However, before proceeding to fill the form candidates must check the eligibility criteria.
Check Eligibility For Sathyabama University Exam
Candidates have to appear in different papers for different courses. Although Paper A is mandatory for all aspirants while Paper B is for those who are seeking admission in the B.Tech/ B.E course and Paper C is for those who desire for admission in B.Arch course in Biotechnology.
Sathyabama University Examination Dates 2020
The university will release all the important events and their corresponding dates on the official website. Applicants can also check the dates related to the exam here. The table below displays the final dates as given by the University.
|Releasing of Online Application Form||18th October 2019|
|Releasing of Offline Application form||18th October 2019|
|Final Date to submit the Application form||4th April 2020|
|Starting of Slot Booking||2nd week of April 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date of Slot Booking and Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|SBAIEE 2020 Examination date||14th to 19th April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||30th April 2020|
|Online Counselling||1st week of May 2020|
Highlights Of SBAIEE 2020
Desiring applicants can take a quick glance over the table given below containing some important information regarding the examination of Sathyabama University 2020:
|Name of the Examination||Satyabhama University Entrance Examination/ Sathyabama University Entrance Examination|
|Also Known As||SBAIEE|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Sathyabama University|
|Level of the Entrance Exam||University Level|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer-Based Test (Online mode)|
|Mode of Application||Online mode as well as Offline mode|
|Purpose of the Exam||For offering admission into B.Tech, B.E and B.Arch courses|
|Level of Courses Offered||Undergraduate Level|
Sathyabama University Eligibility Criteria 2020
The first and foremost thing that candidates need to do so as to apply for the entrance exam is to check the Sathyabama University Eligibility Criteria 2020. The university is responsible for laying down this eligibility criterion. The criteria differ according to the course provided by the university to offer admission. However, there are various parameters in the eligibility criteria which candidates have to certainly satisfy else they will not be able to apply. These parameters are listed beneath:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech/ B.E
- Candidate should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry).
- Candidate opting for these courses should appear for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance examination
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum average of 45% marks (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidate opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
NOTE – The following candidates are not considered eligible to apply for the Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020:
- Candidates with a compartment in class 10th or 12th
- Foreign Nationals or Non-Residents of India
- Diploma holders
Sathyabama University Application Form 2020
The exam conducting body will allow only eligible candidates to apply for the entrance examination. For applying, aspirants have to fill the Sathyabama University Application Form 2020. The form will be available in online mode as well as offline mode. The registration process started on 16th October 2019. And, the application form link has been activated on 18th October 2019. Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 650 + Bank Charges for filling the SAEEE 2020 application form. Additionally, applicants are advised to submit the application form on or before the given deadline. The last date to submit the Sathyabama University entrance exam 2020 application form is on the 4th of April 2020.
Sathyabama University Slot Booking 2020
Applicants who wish to sit in the exam have to book the slots as per their preference. The link of Sathyabama University Slot Booking 2020 will be activated tentatively in the second week of April 2020. Students have to visit the official website and log in to the slot booking page using their application number and password. During slot booking, applicants have to select the exam centre and exam timing of their preference and convenience. The university will further issue the hall ticket for those who will successfully book their slots.
Sathyabama University Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2020
Sathyabama University of Science and Technology will generate Sathyabama University Hall Ticket 2020 as soon as candidates will book the slots. Applicants will be able to download the admit card from the second week of April 2020. For downloading the hall ticket, applicants have to enter their registration number and date of birth. Once it will be downloaded, students will observe numerous details mentioned in it. These details are related to the appearing candidate, entrance examination and other important details. The hall ticket is the most important document with the help of which students can take the exam. Thus, candidates need to produce the admit card of the Sathyabama University 2020 entrance exam.
Sathyabama University Exam Centres
The exam centre is the place where candidates have to appear for taking the entrance exam. There are around 40 exam centres spread across the country. Applicants have to fill the choice of exam centre during the slot booking process. In order to check the exam centres from the provided list, candidates have to enter the exam centre and its code.
The list of Sathybama University exam centre 2020 is given below:
|States||Exam Centre||Exam Code|
Sathyabama University Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants who will be appearing for the Sathyabama University entrance examination 2020 must go through the exam pattern. Through the exam pattern, they will come to know about various minute details regarding the examination. These details comprise examination mode, type of questions, total sections, number of questions, number of papers, etc. As a result, these details will help candidates to prepare accordingly and they will gain an idea about how to attempt the examination. Hence, knowing the exam pattern is beneficial for an individual
The complete exam pattern of SBAIEE 2020 is prescribed as follows:
- Mode of the Examination: The exam will be held in the online mode
- Number of Sections: The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Subjects: The questions will be from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Total number of Questions: There will be 30 questions each from Physics and Chemistry while there will be 60 questions each from Mathematics and Biology
Sathyabama University Syllabus 2020
The exam conducting body advises students to take a glance over the Sathyabam University Syllabus 2020 before starting the preparation. By doing so, candidates will come to know about which topics to prepare and which not to prepare. In addition, it will save time which might be wasted in preparation for some unnecessary topics which are not included in the syllabus. Therefore, it is essential to check the syllabus of Sathyabama University entrance exam 2020 and prepare according to the topics present in it. This will eventually let an individual prepare in the best possible manner.
Sathyabama University Preparation Tips 2020
- Know the exact exam pattern and syllabus
- Study for suitable and relevant study material
- Have a good set of books which consist of all topics prescribed in the syllabus.
- Prepare a time table and manage time for the preparation of all the subjects. This will eventually let candidates study accordingly and devote equal time to each of the subjects.
- Solve as many sample papers and previous year’s question papers as possible.
- Make short notes while preparing so that at the time of examination you can go through them quickly.
- Take proper rest to study with a fresh mind.
- Follow a healthy diet in order to remain fit and strong.
Sathyabama University Admission Process 2020
The admission process of the university is mentioned below:
- Sathyabama University of Science and Technology will grant admission to candidates in B.E/ B.Tec and B.Arch programmes solely on the basis of the rank obtained in the Sathyabama University entrance exam 2020.
- Furthermore, the qualifiers will be shortlisted according to the number of seats available for admission.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- During the counselling, the concerned authority will allot the branch of the specific field in which candidates want to pursue their study depending upon the availability of seats.
- The authority will issue an admission order on the same day after collecting the counselling fee of Rs. 10,000.
Sathyabama University Result 2020
The concerned authority will announce the result of the Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam 2020 in the first week of May. It is necessary for applicants to check this result in order to know whether they qualify for the exam or not. The result will be declared on the official website. Candidates can access their result using the application number and password. The university will publish the counselling letter on the same day on which the result will be released. Sathyabama University Result 2020 will display details such as the name of the candidate, roll number and marks secured in the exam.
Sathyabama University Counselling 2020
Candidates who qualify the examination and download the counselling letter will be able to take part in the Sathyabama University Counselling 2020. This counselling will be organized by the admission authority in the 1st week of May 2020. Students have to report at counselling venue in person so as to attend the counselling process. If applicants fail to report then their seats will be given to other eligible candidates. The counselling will depend upon the performance of aspirants and those with higher rank will be given the priority. However, candidates need to carry relevant documents for verification purpose while reporting for the counselling process
Documents required during the Counselling
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Counselling Call Letter
- Scorecard of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (For B.Arch)
- Admit Card of Sathyabama University Entrance Examination 2020
- Recent passport size colored photograph of the candidate.
Sathyabama University Fee Structure 2020
The table below displays the fee structure of Sathybama University of Science and Technology for different programmes:
For all Branches of B.E/B.Tech Programme
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Admission fees||Rs. 25,000||–||–||–|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 1,90,000||Rs. 1,90,000||Rs. 1,90,000||Rs. 1,90,000|
|Examination fees||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Student amenity fees||Rs. 10,000||–||–||–|
|Total||Rs. 2,40,000||Rs. 2,05,000||Rs. 2,05,000||Rs. 2,10,000|
For B.Arch Programme
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 25,000||–||–||–||–|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 1,90,000||Rs. 1,90,000||Rs. 1,90,000||Rs. 1,90,000||Rs. 1,90,000|
|Exam and Drawing Kit Fee||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Student Amenity Fee||Rs. 10,000||–||–||–||–|
|Total||Rs. 2,65,000||Rs. 2,05,000||Rs. 2,05,000||Rs. 2,05,000||Rs. 2,10,000|
Courses Offered By The University
Candidates can apply for any of the following courses offered by the Sathyabama University of Science and Technology:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture
About Sathyabama University
Sathyabama University of Science and Technology is a Christian minority institution. It was formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College. The institute was established in the year 1987 by Dr. Jeppiaar and is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The University has been given the status of Category “A” University by Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. Also, it is accredited by NAAC with Grade “A” in the year 2017. NIRF has given the university 37 ranks in engineering ranking, 45 among the institutes and 68 overall.